All Comments on 'Swinging with Chrissy'

by Dave1984UK

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gawilliamsgawilliamsalmost 6 years ago
Another Chapter

I'd Love to see another chapter finishing the night on this one, and then a sequel where we see him videoing the experience. This was a great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great chapter!

This was fun and really hot! Would love to see a sequel with the daughter involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How did the it start

Great story. I want to hear the story of the first time with Chrissy and how it all got started with her. Every page I was expecting some backstory.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 6 years ago
Was good

The whole picture taking is unnecessary. Distracts from story. Need origin story.

Scots_ladScots_ladalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

What a great story and I certainly want to hear how the night continues and further adventures as this threesome explore each other. They can only get closer to each other.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
Great

Well written and great descriptions of all the sex, not too outlandish but so real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequel needed

I agree that a sequel is needed. Maybe have the daughter discover the photos she confronts Chrissy and her parents then they all can get together. Maybe at a cabin in the woods or a tropical island, or even stranded in a hotel in a snowstorm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDave1984UK@Dave1984UK
29 Followers
Feel free to ask if you have any questions about my stories and all feedback is welcome!