All Comments on 'Swinging with Grandma Ch. 03'

by earlbrowder

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Frank

Why not have Frank suck Paul's cock while Anna licks and sucks her "grandson's" asshole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great gay twist

good twist, but now have her leave while the 2 guys get involved VERY SHY, VERY SLOW, NOT WILD. then have her come and catch them. alot of shy curious detail, not rough

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More beer

Why not have grandma drink some of the beer and then let the grandson drink her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
frank

Let Frank get involve more by having oral and anul sex with him, with the two females watching and then getting involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
pee

need to go to the pee play

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good development

I think it would loose something if there were more homoerotic contact between Grandpa and Paul. Grandpa has been a bit weak up til now. I think Grandpa and Paul need to DP Anna and have Paul's real Grandma come in and join them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hard

cum is shooting out of my throbbing cock. more interplay between the men. sucking, fucking, rimming, peeing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love those old folks

Great story!! This is one lucky young man. Now if Grandpa would suck his dick then he fucks grandma in the ass it would be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grandpa needs fun too.

Maybe grandpa can play a little more and clean the two of them

Up after sex and then get Paul hard again witn his mouth.

Grandpa really appreciates Paul's hardon and even asks to be

Penetrated by Paul's cock. Grandma then comes around and

Sucks grandpa while he's getting fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best writing on the site

Love your theme and writing skills

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get someone to EDIT

Otherwise this is nothing but CRAP.

petcock17petcock17about 6 years ago
All the way

Well if Frank wants to jerk Paul off you know he wants to suck him too....

And even tho Paul has never had thoughts of being with another man before he got caught up in the passion and swung around and started to suck off Frank in a 69 position. Then Paul wet a finger and played around then slid a finger up Frank's asshole.... It felt so good Frank thought he would do the same to Paul so he told Anna to lick Paul's ass to get him wet then shoved his fat middle finger up Paul's ass. Paul jumped at the feeling then groaned his approval and said "fuck me Frank" while he sucked HARDER on Frank's now engorged cock.. Frank couldn't think of when in the past his cock felt so fucking big, and it had been so many years since he had a cock in his mouth from Pauls grandad. He felt so home again sucking Pauls big cock and his cock feeling so big in Pauls mouth with Paul groaning his approval AND appreciation at this new feeling of total bliss and excitement with the added pleasure of a finger in his ass. Paul knew he never had thoughts of being with another male altho he had admired and compared many different sized cocks in high school and college but this musky closeness with Frank, and the sex with Anna and his Grandma was so over whelming he continued to suck in ernest and started to really feel the love of this new friend and his fat if not long cock in his mouth. He was giddy with an excitement he had never experienced before. He had cum earlier so this new feeling wasn't going to get him off to soon and Frank hasn't been able to get off except with his hand the last few years along with watching porn. Frank was in heaven, knew he was going to be awhile and just went into sucking, reminiscing mode. He hasn't felt this good in years and wished this could on forever. Paul on the other hand found a new toy and never in all his young years thought this would ever be somthing he would ever do. He loved his Grandma, Anna and Frank so much. Meanwhile Frank was still messing around with his finger still up Paul's ass. Frank nodded to Anna then pointed to the nightstand with his free hand where the dildos and lube was. Anna's eyebrows went up and down in recognition of what Frank wanted, retrieved a fat bumpy dildo and lube and wasted no time replacing Frank's finger with gobs of lube then uncerimonesly slid that dildo up Paul's ass like it's been there before. Paul bent in the middle in such a way that the dildo slid right in with only surprisingly mild discomfort but the pleasure was incredible and he realized he was going to get fucked just as much as he was going to fuck and it just doubled the amount of fucking his future was going to have. Anna was beside herself when she realized how much Frank was enjoying sucking and fucking their new playtoy and looked at him with so much love. She had been getting the sex in the last few years and just now realized how much Frank had missed out on eventho he had always supported her fucking around and was mostly left with jerking himself off......Finally after more than a half hour of mutual man sucking and man fucking they both knew it was soon time to cum so with mutual grunts and quick words that men do to each the same way women communicate with body language and little muses they both exploded in each other's mouth almost at the same time as they both tried to swallow cum but almost all of each other's cocks. Frank actually took more of Paul's cock down his throat as it was deflating because of his extreme excitement and because of the gratitude he felt for Paul and what he was doing for him. Meanwhile Anna had been diddling with herself watching the love of her life finally enjoying himself in his own right as she had for years with other men and women she too came with an explosive orgasm with the warmth and love she hasn't felt in years. Paul on the other hand was totally blown away with what had just occured and felt like he had discovered somthing brand new.................Well you get the idea.....and maybe this one should be titled "Swinging with Grandma and friends".....sorry I got carried away.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

more grandpa action pls

JustmeWBJustmeWBalmost 2 years ago

earlbrowder, Loved everything so far, except this gay shit.

I think June needs to get back here, and fuck everybody,

and both women need a good DPing. Poor Frank thinks he

might be gay because his wife like to service other men.

Time to unleash The Frank! lol!

I miss June, I need her back.

Thanks for the fun ride,

WB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great, how about those two spit roasting her grand pa in her mouth and Paul fucking her arsehole, as his true grand mother walks in naked wearing a stap on and fucks Paul in his arsehole as he is fucking Anna in the bum

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman17 days ago

I think Granpa wants to do more, lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userearlbrowder@earlbrowder
1136 Followers
irish-italian guy in his late 50s . . . recently divorced . . . gym rat . . . Looking for an older woman - - 50 plus - - for some romance, talk, storytelling, etc. . . . love chatting online, with women or fans of older women . . .

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES