Swinging with Grandma Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers

“My god, Anna,” Frank said. “What the hell are you doing to our grandson?”

Anna looked back and forth from me to Frank.

“Frank, honey,” she said seriously. “It’s okay. Paul just had a problem with his cock this morning and I offered to help him out.”

She pulled on my cock.

“Look how big it is honey. Don’t you think it’s really big?”

Frank gulped and murmured weakly, “But Anna, that’s our grandson.”

“He is, but look at his man thing. So big and fat and hard. Isn’t it beautiful. Come over here and sit by the bed, Frank.”

Frank gulped again, his gaze fixed on my cock. Slowly, he drifted over to the side of the bed.

With her free hand, Anna patted the bed next to me.

“Come on grandpa,” she murmured. “Sit down. Don’t you want to see your grandson’s big, beautiful cock?”

Frank looked from my dick to Anna and then sat down on the bed next to me.

“Hmmmmm,” Anna purred. “Look at your grandson’s nice hard cock.”

Frank gulped again and moved closer to me on the bed.

“Is it okay if grandpa admires your cock, Paul?” Anna asked me, applying both her hands to my dick.

I nodded yes, and Anna reached over and pulled Frank closer.

“Do you like your grandson’s cock, Frank?” Anna asked.

Frank nodded and Anna reached over for his hand. She grabbed it by the wrist and pulled it close to my crotch.

“Woudn’t you like to touch your grandson’s cock, Frank?” Anna whispered. “Paul, is it okay if grandpa touches your big, hard cock?”

I had never had a guy touch my dick, but Anna was making it feel so good I could hardly resist. I nodded yes. Anna pulled Frank’s hand closer and then pulled it onto my cock. His warm, rough hand lay against my hard shaft.

“Go on, grandpa,” Anna said. “Feel his cock. You know you want to. You’ve been staring at your grandson’s crotch ever since he came to visit. I know you want to touch his big cock, you dirty old man.”

Frank swallowed and then wrapped his hand around my dick. I could feel him squeezing my cock. He let out a little moan.

“You like that, don’t you grandpa?” Anna said, wrapping her hand around Frank’s. “You like your grandson’s hard, fat cock, don’t you?”

Frank, his eyes glazed in wonder, nodded yes. Anna smiled and helped him to move his hand up and down my dick. I twisted my hips in pleasure. Frank began to whimper.

“That’s it grandpa,” Anna said. “Make your grandson feel good. He likes your hand on his cock. He likes to see his grandpa stroking him, playing with him, making him harder and harder.”

Frank was totally absorbed by the sight of his hand playing with my cock. He began stroking my dick more rapidly while Anna dragged his other hand onto my balls. He began fondling me as he stroked me.

“Is that good, Paul?” Anna asked. “Do you like to feel grandpa jerking you off, baby?”

“Oh yes,” I said enthusiastically. “Grandpa can jerk me off anytime he wants.”

Frank groaned. I was getting harder and harder. I licked my lips. Anna watched me and understood what I wanted. She stood next to the bed and began unbuttoning her frumpy housecoat. She pulled it open to reveal her ripe, lush body. She took a full breast in each hand and pointed them at me.

“Do you like granny’s big tits, Paul?” she asked me with a smile.

I nodded yes and Anna crawled up onto the bed on the other side me while Frank continued playing with my dick. She kneeled next to me. I turned my head, and she began feeding me her huge tits, pushing them against my mouth and switching back and forth between one nipple and the other. I groaned and gobbled up her tits.

“Oh, that’s good, Paul,” Anna moaned. “Look grandpa. Look at Paul sucking on my tits.”

I heard Frank grunt. I dropped my hand to Anna’s crotch and began playing her her pussy. She squeaked with pleasure and redoubled her tit feeding.

“That’s it baby,” she moaned, as she tried to wriggle her hips onto my finger. “Play with grandma’s pussy. Oh, Paul, that feels so good.”

Frank was still playing with my cock. Suddenly Anna pulled her tits away from my face and sat back on the bed.

“Honey,” she said, panting. “Grandma really needs to feel you inside of her.”

I smiled. Anna turned around and crawled to the side of the bed. Facing me, she squatted down on her knees and sat like a frog, her voluptuous ass hanging off the side of the bed.

“Come on, Paul,” she said. “Come over here behind Grandma.”

I swung my legs over the side of the bed. Frank was still grasping my dick.

“That’s it grandpa,” Anna whispered. “Help Frank over here to his grandma’s pussy.”

I stood and Frank led me by the cock around the bed until I was directly behind Anna’s wide ass. I heard Anna moan as she watched us over her shoulder.

“Grandpa,” she said. “Help put Paul inside his grandma.”

Frank grunted and maneuvered the tip of my cock to Anna’s gaping pussy. He rubbed it up and down against her pussy. Anna groaned and Frank slowly began pushing my cock into his wife’s pussy.

“That’s it baby,” Anna groaned, watching us over her shoulder. “Put it all the way in. Grandma really needs your dick.”

Frank pushed my cock head into Anna’s pussy and with a shove of my hips I jammed my dick all the way into her. Anna groaned and I began slowly pumping my cock in and out of her, watching my dick disappear and reappear between her abundant ass cheeks. Frank retreated a foot or two to watch me fuck Anna. He rubbed his crotch through his slacks.

“Faster, baby, faster,” Anna panted. “Deeper, baby, deeper.”

I grasped Anna’s shoulders and really started to pound her ass - - which jiggled with every thrust. She began moaning and groaning, trying to push her ass further onto my cock. As my thrusts became more insistent, she collapsed forward onto the bed and I followed her, climbing halfway onto the bed. As we bounced up and down on the mattress, Anna raised her self up on her elbows and squealed with pleasure. I felt my cock hardening even more and then in a burst of pleasure, I came deep inside her pussy. I clamped my hips to Anna’s ass and she gave out a deep guttural moan as she jammed her ass hard against my crotch.

“Ohhhhh,” she screamed. “Cum inside me baby. Cum inside me.”

And I did, grabbing a fistful of soft ass flesh in each hand as I ground my crotch hard against her. Anna groaned and I collapsed on top of her. We were heaving and panting together, our faces inches away from each other. I leaned down and we traded tongues.

Later, I cleaned up in the shower while Frank and Anna watched our latest movie. I laughed under the hot water as I heard Anna cooing in appreciation of our sequel.

[If you like the story let me know and tell me where it shoud go next.]

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers
12