All Comments on 'Swingtown'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Great, great story. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

The story held my attention. Please write more. It was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

Megan now belongs to Jake and she will do anything for him. He made her feel alive. Paul wanted to swing and now he may be sorry as you should be careful what you wish for. Nicely written tale. Thanks for sharing.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 14 years ago
Oh well

Some will enjoy it no doubt.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Would love to see...

...hubby come in and turn out to be crazed angry ( find a reason) and lay havoc all around. But I'll bet I don't, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Niiiice

I like how the point of view is from a woman. I wonder how her husband is faring in the other room???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
comment

Thank God the story stopped when it did, one more cliche and I would have been over my limit for the month...close call.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Why would the husband go crazy? He could be saying the same thing to someone down the hall.

Typical irrelevent comment. Fucking good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Whats The Point?

Seems to be don't be stupid and do this, it will fuck up your marriage. Strange for a guy that loves this stuff, but anybody with a brain can figure out you do this when you have nothing to lose, not when you are madly in love. Not my thing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hope

she turns table on him...shoves him down sits on this face and makes him eat her clean. Start biting and smacking his balls and totally use him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

Great story, one of the best...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Excellent-how about a series.

jodiredjodiredalmost 14 years ago
i've been there.....

i've been there...fucking a Man i really don't like, but He has a huge dick and i can't help myself. as the passion rises He comes to own my soul, i will do anything for Him.

jodiredjodiredalmost 14 years ago
series?

PLEASE continue this as a series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great read...salacious and taboo!

One of the best...would love to read any number of sequels...you've captured this woman's vulnerability beautifully...keep it up!

notcomplicatednotcomplicatedover 11 years ago
Sequal PLEASE!

As others have noted , this really is one of the best ...great job!! Would love to find out if Jake has her again...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Use her up

Use her rough and hard maybe a 25 man gangbang in front of hubby while she's tied up.

DWornockDWornockabout 11 years ago
1* because they are too old to be erotic.

Married 5 years is fine but she is 10 years to old at 36 so just an old hide instead of 26 and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story...thanks!

Something about reading from this wife's point of view in this situation with this kind of man makes this among, if not my overall, favorite story on Literotica. More, please!

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 3 years ago
Mmmm

Rapidly dawned on her..........

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

She's not a swinger, she's a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best story on this site.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 1 year ago

Great story. Hot sex. Looking forward to more of this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous