Swirl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I'm feeling selfish, there is nothing I Iike more than feeling my cock slide between a women's breasts. It is hard for me to control myself. I usually don't last long and I was already pretty worked up. Tori had me all wet as I began to slide between her breasts.

"Stick out your tongue and lick the head."

After a few strokes I would lift up and fuck her mouth for a minute and then return to sliding back and forth between her pierced tits.

"I love fucking your tits baby girl. It almost feels as good as your pussy. You've had me all worked up today. I'm gonna come hard."

"Oh shit Daddy. Come for me. Come on my tits. Cover me. Fuck I need it. Gimme that shit"

I was beginning to focus inward. Thrusting for that orgasm. Single minded of purpose. I started to not pay attention to anything but just coming. Faster. Harder. Focusing only on the pleasure I was feeling. More intense the faster I went. I closed my eyes. Thrusting harder. I was quiet. Only focused on one thing. God, how I loved sliding my cock between her perfect tits. Faster and faster until I reached my goal I came with a groan.

"Oh shit," Tori said as the first two rapid streams hit her in the face.

Tori rapidly moved her mouth over the head of my cock as I intensely emptied my life into her hungry mouth. Swirling her tongue around the head of my cock causing me to jerk further into her mouth. I had been sexually worked up all afternoon and had been building up to an incredibly intense and long pent up release. It seemed to go on forever and I was not complaining.

I stayed still for a while as my cock softened in Tori's mouth. Still sucking to get every last drop out of me. I got up off of her and moved to the over end of the couch. Tori sat up and had come all over her face. She started to remove the come with her hands and rub it into her breasts making them nice and shiny.

"Fuck you came a lot Daddy. You caught me by surprise."

"When I stay worked up like that for a period of time, it gets to be a pretty big pop. You should have known me when I was younger, the longer I held off the larger the load, and I could shoot quite a few streams for a pretty good distance," I laughed.

"I fucking love it. We should make you hold out more often. Cause it was intense and you fucking came a lot," she gushed.

"You always make me come hard baby. Those tits. That tight wet pussy and mouth of yours. Fuck I love you baby girl!"

"I love you too Daddy. Can we take a nap and then I want to make you come again; is that ok?"

"Yeah, I think I have some catching up to do don't I?"

Tori just laughed. We climbed into bed and spooned into each other. I made sure that my cock was nestled between the cheeks of her ass.

After that intense orgasm I dozed off rather quickly and slept very soundly.

I don't know how long I was out but woke to Tori sucking and stroking my cock. I just laid there and enjoyed the pleasure she was giving me. I would occasionally lift my cock deeper into her mouth. Realizing that I was now awake, she looked up to me and with a very serious face said, "God I love your cock. Please feed me your come."

"Suck Swirl Vader and stroke me into your mouth baby girl."

Tori laughed and renewed her enthusiasm. Moaning into my cock.

"I need to eat your pussy while you suck on my cock. Move up here."

Tori never took her mouth off my cock as she swung up to put her dripping pussy at my mouth. God I how I fucking love eating her pussy. I dug right in. Licking. Sucking. Trying to make sure I was giving her as much pleasure as she was giving me right then. She was starting to lose her concentration a bit, so I began thrusting up into her mouth. Helping her to get more of a rhythm back.

"You want my come baby girl?"

"Mmmmhmmm!"

"Jerk me harder. That's it. Suck it. Jerk it. Fuck I'm coming for you baby girl."

I tensed up and released a few loads into her greedy sucking mouth as she moaned while I delivered what she wanted. Jerking and sucking my cock as if her life depended on it. I began to relax and Tori was milking out the remainder of my come from my softening cock.

"Thank you baby girl. I need more of your come too," and started in on her pussy again. Drilling my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy. Then sucking on her outer lips. Tongue dueling with her clit. I stuck a finger into her ass making her jerk and squeal with surprise. Then began sucking her clit rhythmically into my mouth while flicking it with my tongue to finally set her off."

"Oh shit you nasty ass fucker," she yelled as her climax over took her. Convulsing over and over on me as her pussy flowed freely. I just laughed and greedily lapped it up.

"You seem to love me being a nasty ass fucker."

"I love you Daddy. I love your cock and what you do to me. The way you make me come so easily. Even my ass Daddy."

"Oh shit baby girl, don't say that, you're going to make me hard for round three."

We laughed together and held tightly on to one another and drifted off again.

12