Switched Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I was awaken to a cock in me and on brushing my lips Hank had his cock sliding across my lips and as I opened my mouth to speak his cock entered my mouth I was so close to cumming Jud must have been fucking me for a while.

I thought what a slut I am now but I am the families slut. God I love this cock in me, as I was being face fucked and felt hanks cock start to pulse shooting his cream into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed every drop and he got off me satisfied and started playing with my nipples which between the two of them made me cum multiple times as Jud blasted his baby batter into me and kept going until he unloaded into me again. Hank got up to go to the shower I started to get up and Jud pulled me back down and kissed me. He put his cock back in me and fondled my tits.

He broke the kiss and said, "My wife you belong to me now and I love you as my wife and will carry my child before this day is done."

I had tears in my eyes tears of Joy my husband and he truly was my husband now was fucking me slowly and with every thrust I felt that huge cock fulfill me. My hand patted his face which when I looked at it was my husband's no longer mine and the body I was now in belonged to me I tried to meet his thrust when I could.

"I said, "Jud my husband I truly feel this body is now mine and you are a really man, my man, that I will love and want forever."

Jud hearing this exploded into my pussy I felt every pulse and as I was also cumming I squeezed his cock knowing he liked it. "Darling this is my role in life to submit to you as my true master and make your life happy, darling I do love you so."

Jud after staring into my eyes and said, "I feel different somehow to and my wife I do love you and this cock does belong to me now and we belong to each other. I can't explain it but I know it to be true."

We kiss and when we broke I said, "I still love Hank and I want his love as I want yours my darling even though I now know you are my male soul mate."

Jud said, "I understand I have been feeling the last few days what Hank and I were doing was bi-sexual and now I know why I am truly a man and you a woman. I will never forget being a woman and the way it made me feel but this is really who I am now I love you my wife."

Hank was standing in the doorway hearing all this and the tears rolling off his face.

Then Hank heard Josie say, "I am in love my husband with Hank also I can't explain it but he is a part of us without him I would fall apart I need him to complete us."

Jud still laying on top of me with his dick firmly inside my cunt smiling said, "You really are a tramp my love but I love him too. I remember the before times and you are right he is as much a part of us as we are to each other. I would miss us sixty nine each other," as Jud laughed.

Hank hearing all this from just outside the door out of site that they didn't see knowing it was their true feelings stepped in the doorway and said, "I love both of you guys and looks like I have my girl back in a special way this time." Jud and I were red as we were talking privately but being a true family with no secrets we were glad he heard it all.

Hank came over and started kissing Jud and I said I am here master or are you going all fag on me now." The both broke the kiss laughing I could feel Jud's cock inside me move as he laughed.

Hank came and kissed me a passionate kiss and I loved the feeling It was Hank kissing me a girl the feelings were totally different it was like me kissing Jud. Jud started fucking me as I kissed Hank he went to break away and I with my eyes open starring into his I held his neck with my arms fastened around him holding him close.

When we finally broke as Jud was filling me again with his cream and I was having another orgasm.

Hank said, "Wow what a kiss, my slut."

"Hank, you're my husband as much as Jud is I love you both." As we were still nose to nose looking at each other tears filled Hanks eyes and I said, "Hold on their my husband, I am the slut, the tramp, you two are my husbands and my masters. Why do you have tears I am the one that must please you both?"

Hank said, "I love you my angel and kissed me tenderly again. When we broke the kiss I said, "Master Jud see I am an angel now you never called me that."

Jud said smiling with his cock inside me, "That's because your his angle and my slut and he whacked my ass hard.

"Yes my master I understand, ouch that stung Master Hank are you not going to help me allowing Master Jud to hit me like that?"

"Yes my angel," and he hauled of whack hit my other cheek as hard as Jud did and I screamed with pain of it. "I am your second husband and my angel you learn now he is master over you in all things I come second is that clear or do you need more convincing."

"No master Hank it is perfectly clear," as she gently rubs her ass.

Jud rolls her over and kisses her saying, "I love you so much Josie," and continues to caress her body. Josie lay there being fucked again by Jud and basking in the feeling when the both came together they were done and Jud said, "Let's get a shower my love."

"Yes Mr Randle your Mrs. Randle would be pleased to join my husband in our first real shower. Hank realizing this was their first ran ahead jumped in and out of the shower before they arrived and set the water as they walked in and he left closing the door and stood guard so no one would intrude on them.

Sure enough Karri and Marti came down and were turned away and then Susan and Tom. About a half hour later they emerged and Hank yelled down shower is clear now.

We walked into the kitchen and I started breakfast while the others showered and Jud came up behind me and said, "What a wonderful job I was doing," he put the tea on and the coffee it was done the same time as the bacon and scrambled eggs.

Everybody was down in the kitchen the girls all took part in setting the table Karri was feeling much better and was trying to help but she was in the way more of a hindrance.

I said to Susan, "Was I that bad?" She nodded and smiled and I said Karri you will learn and I can help plus you have two other beautiful women here too.

We sat down to eat and I said, "I would like everybody's attention to a new development has occurred. Karri spoke up and said yea I know what a woman goes through each month and it sucks and feel so sorry being a guy not having more compassion for all woman.

Everybody but Tom clapped and Mildred said, This switch thing should be mandatory for every guy for a month." Everybody laughed and then Jud said, "I believe my wife was talking and has something to share with you all."

Everybody went quite and I said, "Guess that is another disadvantage I shall learn to live with as a woman. I speak and get interrupted but my husband speaks and the whole family is attentive."

"Live and learn as I will for the rest of my life. Something happened overnight to me and I know it to be true, I am truly Josie or Judy whichever you all wish to call me Josh is no longer part of me. Oh sure some of his memories are there but I am not he. I have two husbands that I love dearly and am bisexual now."

You could have heard a pin drop as I spoke. "My preference is boys as dominate part of me but I do like sex with girls. I see Tom or Marti walk and am drawn to their ass shape and the package they carry just like any normal woman and because I am bisexual and I think it is just with Mildred, Susan, and Karri, but that remains to be seen. A trip to the mall and pickup some clothes for my daughter and brother will tell me that."

Mildred spoke when I finished and said, "You don't see yourself as father to MJ?"

"Mom, he is my brother that is what I feel as you are my mother and of course now a lover to."

Mom turned to Jud and said, "How do you weigh in on this?" The room was deathly quiet everybody was waiting on the next sentence, like it was the greatest suspense novel ever written.

Jud said, "I am the father of both my children and my mom and dad live next door. Mildred my love and I do love you as I do Judy for that is who she is now. Could I or would I ever change back, I seriously doubt it is possible we both are now who we are."

"I have memories but like the silky clothes I have worn do not appeal to me having them against my skin almost feels like being a fagot. I like my our provocative clothes we got from the mall makes girls look at me with desire which I kind of like but the court is still out on how guys drool over my wife."

Mildred said, "What about Hank?"

Jud or Josh said, "Hey I am a bisexual guy for Hank I have learned to love him and remember being Josh 's mind in this body sucking him off and I learned to enjoy it as it made my Judy happy even though she was in my male body now I am doing it for me my enjoyment and the special bond we both have as husbands to Judy.

Hank spoke up with tears in his eyes and said, "I was never bisexual but I am now for just Josh, what he said I feel the same way but now we are both making love to the same girl and mind together which is fantastic. As far as going and sucking off another guy I will but that would be sex inside our family and not love."

Everybody went quiet when JJ broke the silence with a cry. I rushed to the nursery and picked up JJ changed her and brought her out to play. Josh picked up Mj and Mildred changed his diaper and set him down to play. Josh said, "That's weird I did not want to change my sons diaper."

Tom said, "Guess you're a total guy again Josh."

Mildred said, "He may be but my husband will change diapers on both our children."

Josh looked and did not catch it right away and Judy was on her in a second, "Oh mom you are my husband gave you another child? I love you Mom."

Mildred said, "My daughter it may be Hanks he has fucked me more than Josh."

Judy got up and Hugged Hank and then Josh and said, "I don't care which one of my husband's gives me another brother or sister."

Tom said, "You know it could also be mine."

Mildred said, "That is certainly in the realm of possibility stud.