SWTOR: The Emperor's Wrath Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, Aaric was aware of the lack of tightness that came with the elimination of her gag reflex. Thus, he decided to take her deepthroating to the next level. Instead of his hand wrapping around her neck, he maneuvered it such that his fingers dug around her larynx; effectively wrapping her throat muscles around his cock like a glove. Aaric grunted with the increased tightness and stroked his meat stick up and down via her throat as a medium.

All the while, Malora's eyes widened at the whole ordeal. She feared that with his rough treatment, she could lose her head. On the other hand, the fear also spurred her excitement and she could not help herself but take off her top and unzip her pants, groping her breast and twisting her nipple while frigging herself.

Aaric almost laughed at the sight. But the pleasure he was feeling was for more overwhelming. The familiar tightness in his balls was beginning to grow stronger and we couldn't wait for his force-enhanced sperm to coat her throat and fill her stomach. Increasing the strength and pace of his jackhammering to near unimaginable levels, Aaric decided he was not obligated to let Malora know when he would cum.

Teetering over the edge, the disciple of Ragnos violently pulled down Malora's head while thrusting upward at the same time; smashing her nose on his pelvis and opening his penile floodgates. His golfball-sized testicles quivered and churned visibly as torrents of cum hosed her throat and pouring directly into her stomach. Malora herself could feel the force of his ejaculate spewing into her digestive system, which filled at such a rapid pace and volume. The act sent her over the edge as well and she came the hardest she had ever done so in her life.

For a minute, the Sith couple stayed in that position as his man-hose continued spewing out baby batter with no sign of stopping. Finally, Aaric pulled out his cock leaving only the head in her mouth; letting Malora breathe as well as taste the remaining spurts. Even then, the copious volume was too much for her to swallow and some spilled out the sides of her mouth and dripped onto her bounteous breasts.

By the time it stopped spasming, Malora looked down in shock to see a small bulge had appeared on her abdomen. She felt so full she thought she would not need to eat for days. The taste of his cum was savory and it was oddly hot and spicy. Instead of feeling tired, she felt unusually satisfied and energetic at the same time; as if the ordeal took not an ounce of energy from her.

"Are you feeling it now? Not everyone can get to enjoy what you are now experiencing." Aaric explained, his pole still as hard as when they first started. "I can manipulate my body with the force to an extent and this applies to my sperm as well. With my essence as a medium, I have transferred my force energies to you. You can never feel tired from copulating, which works to my advantage as well."

Malora's mind whirled at the revelation. Theoretically, this meant they could copulate anytime and anywhere without fearing of being caught unawares or unprepared due to its taxing nature. Couple that with Aaric's seemingly monstrous stamina made it a slut's dream come true!

While her mind was preoccupied with the impact of his ability, Aaric began to grow impatient due to the lack of attention by his new whore. He grabbed Malora by the throat once more and threw her onto her bed. Ignoring her pleas to let her body rest, Aaric cocked a brow at her and said, "Rest? Haven't you heard what I said, whore? As long as I transfer my force energies through semen, your body can never feel exhausted. Oh... and you will never get pregnant unless I will it so."

As Malora stared at him while digesting that new bit of information, Aaric took advantage of her brief distraction and split her legs open to expose her wet and quivering snatch.

"W-wait my loraaaAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Malora screamed as Aaric gave one mighty thrust and hilted all twelve inches of his man meat and puncturing her cervix. The shock of his insertion as well as the combined sensations of pain and pleasure blasted her mental state once again into a state of disarray. Her body and mind separated; causing her body and limbs to spasm in all directions while her tongue lolled out of her mouth and eyes went into the back of her head.

Aaric savored the warmth of his first Sith pussy as it quivered, vibrated and clamped tightly over his invading phallus. Malora was still halfway through her orgasm when her new lord and master started jackhammering her depths at breakneck speeds. If not for her Sith training, her hips would have broken over time.

The sensations plunged Malora into a higher state of pleasure she never received in her life, if she could even think at all. Multiple orgasms compounded over multiple orgasms which threatened to overwhelm her and break her mind completely. Thankfully, Aaric's control over her ensured that it would remain stable; He needed her conscious and coherent to be useful after all.

Aaric's lust went into overdrive as he pumped her womanhood faster and harder in attempt to pour his seed into her womb. Without thought, he encompassed her neck with both hands and choked her. Malora's mind registered the increasing pressure on her neck with whatever little consciousness she had. As the blood flow to her brain was constricted, she began seeing stars and began fearing that she would really die. Her face contorted with shock as she struggled to breath and her weak and feeble hands desperately attempted to pry her master's arms away to no avail.

Aaric moaned gutturally as Malora's pussy tightened even more in reaction to his choking. Once again, the familiar churning in his balls grew ever stronger until a final desperate convulsion by Malora's oxygen starved body clamped her pussy over his cock like a vice which finally threw him over the edge once more as he released his hold over her reddened neck and slammed a force-powered thrust into her hips.

The sudden flow of oxygen to Malora's brain cleared her vision in a flash at the same time Aaric's thrust met hers. An explosion of pleasure rocked her core and her mind felt all of it as clear as day. She screamed like she never did before, her body contorted in ways one could never imagine.

Aaric's man hose spewed out torrents of cum once again straight into her cervix as his force-enhanced balls quivered and churned to produce the much-needed sperm. The force of the ejaculate was felt by Malora as well and it sent her into another series of compounded orgasms. The waves of cum slowly but surely expanded her womb until her well-rounded abdomen increased in girth once more to accompany the adjacent cum-filled stomach.

Again, Aaric's manhood hosed out his cream for a full minute before dying down. When Malora's womb could hold no more, the rest spurted around his phallus and out of her abused womanhood, spilling onto her bedsheets. He gazed upon his newest servant in admiration of his own work. He slowly pulled out his dick with a wet 'pop!'. Like a plug, the excess cum poured out of her orifice as her abdomen visibly deflated a little.

Malora laid there unconscious even as her body continued to react and convulse by itself. Aaric, finally having sated his lust, gathered his clothes into a pile and headed to the showers. While there, he contemplated taking her anal passage after he was done, but thought otherwise. He would be patient and destroy her rectum when the time came. For now, he was satisfied. When he was done, he laid down onto the couch and let sleep take him.

12