All Comments on 'SWTOR: The Emperor's Wrath Ch. 08'

by Aragorn256

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An interesting story

Have to say this is the first time ever I’ve even bothered to send a review on this site since well the main purpose of it of course so I normally just do it on FanFiction.Net which if you want to reply to me there then please do so my link ID is u/5014737/ just saving myself the trouble if this site also deletes links like FanFiction.Net does.

Anyone onto this story or Erotica I should say, it’s pretty awesome! Really like that you actually maintain a excellent level of story telling and lore and what not in this even though it’s mainly supposed to be Erotica which normally I think of regularly not having to much detail of plot and lore so congrats on that! But a major question/hope I have is that you continue this not just to the end of the main story line but also the end of knights of the fallen empire and the eternal empire as I have to say that would be most interesting to see.

Oh and in regards to OPnss generally myself anyways really enjoys that and not to mention in regards of the storyline itself it’s probably for the betterment of the story anyways. And the non-consent thing well normally I don’t really enjoy or like that but given this is a Sith it can be expected so yeah guess I’m ok and don’t pay to much attention to those that completely disagree as it is after all the reality of what the Sith should essentially be like, but since Star Wars is supposed to be PG kinda makes sense they exclude that same with the Death Eaters in Harry Potter as they should be committing crimes like that but since it is PG again they can’t include even any suggestions towards it. But the reality is that it should be happening semi-regularly at least in both instances.

Pretty sure this has probably became the longest review you’ve ever seen especially on this site haha so I’ll keep this little bit short. So after saying all that there is some things which I noticed you acknowledged but I’ll still say it here, that you need to improve in. Mostly it’s just the fighting scenes, a little improvement in the sexual scenes like being longer for example in some certain instances and slightly more detailed. But other then that your grammar, spelling, lore an story has all been spot on so great jo and keep it up as this is officially the very first story series on this site I’ve actually been looking forward to. Especially in regards of Stat Wars as there is none at all that is similar to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Emperor's Wrath 9 and beyond

Hi everyone,

The author will be discontinuing the story on this platform due to its restrictive guidelines.

This chapter was edited and an important scene was removed before it the moderators allowed it to be posted.

For those who want to see the continuation of this story, please read it at this area:

/s/12578871/9/SWTOR-Emperor-s-Wrath

See the earlier comment to know which site it is at now. A new chapter has already been posted there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous