SWTOR: The Emperor's Wrath Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm... So, hey." Vette began, which prompted Aaric to address her with a curt glance. "I've been thinking... maybe you want to take this shock collar off?"

A ghost of a smile graced Aaric's lips. Now this was going to be interesting. "Oh? And why would I want to do that, my dear little bird?"

"O-oh!" The Twi'lek sat upright while starting to think if this was a good idea after all. She smiled awkwardly. "Well... You know, as a sign of thanks for my hard work in the tomb! Not that I don't enjoy the perpetual fear of electrocution."

Aaric chuckled. She certainly did have guts. Any other typical non-Sith owner would have smited her for the sheer audacity for even asking. At least her trademark wit was starting to come back. "Oh? And you think what you've done so far is enough to guarantee your freedom?"

Vette went wide-eyed with shoch as she raised her hands in mock surrender. "Freedom?! Oh, no no no! I'm not asking for freedom. Even I know that's asking way too much! I just want the shock collar off... please?"

"Hmm, let's see." Aaric started counting with his fingers. "You figured out how to access Sadow's crypt and gave me no trouble. You handle yourself well with a blaster and you're no stranger to hand-to-hand combat, if only a little... how do I say it? 'Unrefined' I guess. On top of that, You're quick witted in both mind and body..."

Vette didn't know why, but being complimented by this young Sith made her feel relieved she was being kept around because of her skills and not because of her body.

"...and having something nice to look at won't be a problem either." Aaric finished making Vette facepalm. It looked like Aaric's libido wasn't going to go away anytime soon.

"Alright then. I'll take off your collar." Vette looked up at Aaric with Trepidation. "But it comes at a price."

"A p-price?" Vette stammered, wondering what he was up to now. "But wasn't helping you out back then enough?"

"That was different. I accepted your help and in return I would ensure that you didn't see the inside of that cell once my test was complete. You remember, don't you?" Aaric raised a brow at her. Vette shifted uncomfortably as the truth if his words started to sink in. "Baras giving you to me was something... unexpected. So this is going to a new deal between you and me. You can either accept it, or I could let you go free right here and now with that shock collar on. And you and I both know that without me backing you up you would become a slave again for anyone who notices you the moment you stepped out of this booth. An alien without credentials to ensure your rights as a free person within the empire is a surefire way of getting yourself sold to a new master who may or may not be as merciful as me."

Vette twiddled with her thumbs. She was caught between a rock and a hard place with him holding all the cards which were already stacked against her since her imprisonment on Korriban. Admittedly for all of his power and sexual voraciousness, this young ambitious upstart was logical and reasonable. He wasn't as cruel or homicidal as other Sith were. He gave credit where it was due, entrusted her with weapons albeit temporarily and allowed her to express herself a little more freely in their conversations. Between him and jailor Knash, Aaric was a gentleman in comparison. Her decision was clear.

"What are your terms?" Vette said quietly. Hook. Line and sinker.

Aaric gazed at her with hungry eyes, making Vette wonder if he was really going to commit something perverted right there and then, even if they were in a private booth. He stood and slowly walked round to her while trailing a finger across the surface of the table. "If you agree, you will stand and fight by my side as a partner, not a slave. You are free to do whatever you wish and go wherever you like, as long as I allow it and it is within reason. I will consider your advice and ask for your input when necessary. You will want for nothing as I will provide for you with all the necessities that you need, require or want."

Vette eyed him as he came closer while listening intently to the perks she would enjoy. It wasn't total freedom, but it was much more leeway that what she expected. Finally, her new master stopped directly behind her and gently placed his bare hands onto her shoulders. Her breath hitched at the contact but she relaxed almost immediately as he began to massage her sore muscles. A gentle wave of pleasure washed over her body. It wasn't sexual or erotic in nature as she was expecting. Instead, it was pure Bliss and relaxation. She closed her eyes and sighed as her body gave itself over to Aaric's ministrations.

He gently whispered into her ear. "Serve me, and we will travel the stars together. Just the two of us taking down the galaxy. In return, all I require is your body to be mine to do whatever I please. Your breasts, your arse, your sex. They are all mine to plunder when, where and how I want it. You belong to me and you will heed my every command, but I will treat you well. As far as you are concerned, I am not an unreasonable person."

Aaric's words echoed inside Vette's mind. She was melting into his touch and it was taking every ounce of her willpower to stop herself from immediately shouting 'YES!' at the top of her voice, but she didn't want to sound desperate for his protection. Nevertheless, his massage was just feeling too damn good! If this was something she could experience even occasionally on their travels, then maybe traipsing around the galaxy wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

But then there was the issue with giving him literally free access to use her body any way he saw fit. Her experience seeing him sexually assault a woman right in front of her unnerved her to no end. But so far he had done nothing but flirt and touch her inappropriately where other slave owners may have just done the deed without a second thought. Maybe being open towards his advances would ensure she was reciprocated with pleasure for herself as well whenever he needed her services. It seemed there was nothing to lose and more to gain in the end.

"So, what say you?" Aaric asked, putting more pressure on to the knots in her shoulder.

That sealed the deal. The undoing of that particular ache in that spot unleashed a pulse of pleasure that made her moan almost in ecstasy. "Yes! Yes I'll join you damn it! Are your massages always that good?!"

Aaric grinned foxily at his newly acquired pet. He had plans for her if she said yes, not like she had a choice anyway. He now had all the time in the world to play with her, so he would slowly introduce the Twi'lek to the world of carnal pleasure in all its forms and by the time she realised it, she would be addicted to his one and only glorious meat shaft. In one swift stroke he released her shoulders and detached the shock collar from her neck.

Vette almost whimpered at the loss of his touch, but the feeling of cool air brushing against the skin where the shock collar used to be jolted her back into reality. She placed both hands to feel her neck as if to confirm that it wasn't some bad prank, then sighed in relief. She was finally free... Mostly. When she looked up Aaric was back in his seat sipping his ale and staring off into the distance as if nothing happened. A small smile of gratitude graced her lips.

"Thank you... My lord." Vette cursed herself at how awkard that sounded. She wasn't used to formalities and Aaric could see it clearly.

"None of that 'lord' or 'master' stuff whenever it's just the two of us, Vette." Aaric replied. "And you're welcome. Just remember who your body belongs too." Vette blushed at the meaning and nodded demurely.

Minutes of silence passed before the Sith apprentice spoke up again. "My name is Aaric Etherall Tritum. You may only call me 'Aaric' when we're alone. Otherwise, mind your formalities. Wouldn't want anyone to think I haven't been training my slave well, wouldn't they?"

Vette understood the hidden meaning and nodded. "Don't worry, I won't give you a reason to slap that thing back on again!

"I won't unless you give me a strong reason too. Neither the collar nor your slavery were my idea." Aaric replied.

"I hear ya. Just another day in the life of the empire, huh?" Vette shrugged. "Well I'm not in prison or collared and it's sorta miserable weather, so I guess we should... uh, what happens now?

"You weren't listening, were you? Looks like my massages feel better than they seem." Aaric smirked as Vette blushed once again. "So how about it? You and me, working together. Taking down the galaxy. What do you think?

Vette simply gave him an incredulous look. Did she really say yes to that? "What? Er, well, of course... me and my buddy the Sith. Nobody's gonna pick on me at school!"

Now it was Aaric's turn to quirk a brow at her in humour. "Uh, sorry. Let's just get going yeah?" Vette muttered sheepishly.

"Well, we still have a while before we have to board our ship." Aaric rubbed his chin then took out a bangle and a credit chit. "Wear this. It's a tracking device in the form of a bracelet that will let me know where you are and classify you as my property when scanned by security. Don't worry, I promise it isn't another shocking device. And here's some credits as well. Go get yourself some new clothes and equipment... and a shower while your're at it. You smell."

Vette gasped in exaggerated shock. "Hey! I do not smell! I'm just a little sweaty, that's all. What did you expect anyway? I hadn't had a good wash since back in Korriban!"

Aaric chuckled as he downed the last of his ale and stood to leave the booth. At least she was back to her normal chirpy self again. "All the more that you should go and have one. Now, you're free to do whatever you want with your time. Just make sure you have that bracelet on. I'm not going to rescue you if you get arrested. Meet me at the Dromund Kaas departure hall. The turbolift is at the north side of the station."

Vette nodded as she watched her master leave. She stared at the two items he gave her, then suddenly had an epiphany.

"Hey, wait a minute! This station is in space and it's round! How is there a 'north' side?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After leaving the booth and ignoring the quietening protests of his Twi'lek as he strode away, Aaric made his way to a secluded area of the station before activating his personal communicator. Seconds later, a holographic image of a hooded woman materialised.

"Greetings Aaric. Its been quite a while." The gentle yet authoritative voice graced his ears.

"Lady Brezwalt... It's good to see you." Aaric smiled as he greeted the current head of the Mecrosa Order.

"Indeed. It seems you are holding up well. I assume your training at the academy has been fruitful?"

"More than fruitful, my lady." Aaric proceeded to inform her about the events that transpired at Korriban including his apprenticeship with Darth Baras. He left out his mercy towards Tremel and the acquisition of Vette, though. She did not need to know and it did not affect their plans at all.

"I see. This is better than we ever hoped for." The woman grinned. "Very well. Continue recruiting agents to our cause and expanding your influence within the empire. When the time comes, the Tapani sector shall fall into imperial hands and the wretches at House Pelagia shall burn along with anyone else who stands in our way."

"Your will be done, my lady." Aaric bowed his head. I would like to request some of our artisans to meet me at Dromund Kaas. I would like my new lightsaber to be modified to my standards."

"Very well. I look forward to your next report." The holograph dematerialized and Aaric kept his communicator. Everything was going according tohis plan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the pair finally met at the designated departure hall, Aaric was surprised to see Vette decked out in new clothes and gear. Long gone were the drab grey top and pants. Now she was sporting a black skin tight inner top with long sleeves, olive green pants and a short sleeved matching top. Aaric silently leered at how the armor plates wrapped round and accentuated her chest. Holstered by her the sides of her slender yet muscular thighs were a pair of new and identical blaster pistols; much better than the ones she had back on Korriban.

"Took you long enough." The apprentice nagged.

"Hey! I was on time. Its not my fault you came early." Vette retorted.

"Even so, a slave mustn't keep her master waiting." Aaric said, flicking her forehead.

"Ow! Okay, okay! I'll try to be early next time." The Twi'lek huffed. Having had enough of teasing his pet at her expense, Aaric turned to address the alien Duros who was waiting for them.

"Greetings, my lord. I am a Valet of the Black Talon. I have been assigned to guide you to our ship." The valet explained in his native tongue.

"Very well. Can you tell me more of this ship?" Aaric questioned.

"Of course, my lord! The Black Talon is a Gage-Class transport ship. Darth Baras has arranged a berth for you on the ship. It is reserved for VIPs and since it is an Imperial transport, it is considerably faster than even the best civilian transports. Although I must warn you that the Black Talon goes through dangerous territory, though." The Duros warned.

"Does it? Well, no matter. What's the worst that could happen?" Aaric exclaimed.

"Most probably nothing, my lord." The Duros reassured. "The Black Talon has does this run many times without a scratch. What's more, the Imperial military has been developed a new highly advanced Combat Support Droid that could provide extra firepower in a fight. So, our ship has been one of the few units given a trial model to gather data."

Aaric nodded and motioned for the alien to lead the way. Which he did with much enthusiasm. Once the airlock was in sight the Duros excused himself and the pair approached the entrance which was flanked by Imperial marines clad in their signature black and red armor. What drew Aaric's attention was the slender and shapely form of a female Imperial Navy officer who was addressing another marine more than twice her size.

"Well, tell the captain that I'll be back on the bridge as soon as I've done his errand." He overheard the officer ordering.

"Yes ma'am!" The helmetless marine snapped to attention before leaving. The pale skinned woman turned to face the Sith-alien pair as if on cue.

"Good to have you aboard Lord Aaric." She snapped to perfect attention which to Aaric's delight made her substantial breasts and shapely rear jiggle. I'm Lieutenant Sylas, second-in-command of the Black Talon. We're your ride to Dromund Kaas."

"Well met. I'm sure the ship will suffice," Aaric replied with a leer. "and I'm very sure you'll give me a good ride during the trip."

Vette couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes while the officer lost her sense of speech for a moment at Aaric's very blatant comment before attempting to gather herself again. "Ah... um, yes I am very sure we will."

"How long until we reach the planet?" Aaric continued, as if nothing ever happened. He especially appreciated female officers who preferred to keep their hair instead of shaving them off like others did. The way she bunned it up gave her the allure of a spick and span no-nonsense woman. Plus it acted as a handle for him whenever he got them to suck him off.

"Shouldn't be more than a day. The Black Talon makes this run on a regular basis without much trouble. We're primarily a transport." Sylas explained. "I should also add on behalf of everyone: It's an honor to service the Sith and the Korriban Academy. Consider yourself our guest."

"Oh, I would love if you could visit me in my berth so you could the Sith more... personally." Aaric said lasciviously.

"Y-Yes of course, my lord. If time permits" This time a faint blush stained her cheeks. Aaric snickered mentally. Hook, line and sinker! "Anyway, I won't keep you further. When we arrive in the Dromund system, I'll have you informed. In the meantime, your droid's in the conference room. We picked it up with the upgrades from Geonosis; when we docked here, it mentioned your name."

Droid? That caught his attention. He owned no such thing. "My droid? You don't mean the combat support droid the Duros valet had told me about?"

"Ah, no. It's a messenger droid. The machine asked for you, so I assumed you were the owner." Sylas explained, equally dumbstruck. "My mistake. Either way, it's in the conference room down the hall for your convenience. I'll be on the bridge if you... need me."

"And you, soldier! When you're done playing honor guard, get back to your post. This isn't a luxury yacht." The lieutenant scolded with a little more volume than necessary.

"Yes ma'am!" The marine replied. As she left, Aaric noticed how the woman was adding a little more sway in her hips. Oh, he was definitely tapping that ass later.

"Wow... What. A. Bootlicker! Did you see how much she was sucking up to you?" Vette exclaimed as they entered the ship and strode down the hallway.

"Oh, I see it just fine. Soon enough I'll be having her sucking me off instead." Aaric winked.

"Ugh... are you always trying to get into women's pants?"

"Is that a real question or was it rhetorical?"

"Nevermind, forget I said anything."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as Sylas had said, the pair found the droid on standby mode when they peered into the conference room. Once they stepped in, its visual sensor lighted up and looked their way as if scanning them.

"Identity confirmed! Good day. I am advanced protocol unit NR-02. My functions are diplomacy, translation, manslaughter and calumniation. I have an urgent message for you from my master. He is on the line now. Please stand by for delivery." Said the droid.

"Manslaughter and calumniation?" Aaric narrowed his gaze as his fingers twitched towards his lightsabers. "What makes you think I care about what your master has to say? If I didn't know better, I would say you were here to assassinate me instead."

"Yeah, what makes you think so you bucket of bolts?" Vette joined in with hands on her hips. Aaric turned to her with a deadpanned expression, while the Twi'lek mouthed a 'what?' in reply.

"I assure you that killing you would be against my programming and I am certain you will be most interested when has finished briefing you. Anyone traveling through Imperial space must listen to my master." The corner of Aaric's brow twitched. This droid was surely lacking in the 'diplomacy' part of his programming. Before he could stop it, the droid had already done the deed. "This is unit NR-02 to Grand Moff Kilran. You are now in contact with the Black Talon."

Blast it! Aaric cursed when he heard the name.Of all people it had to be him. I have to be careful or I'll get backed into a corner. Or maybe I already am.

The holographic projection of said person appeared in front of them; Decked in full military garb and sporting a ugly scar that graced from one side of his cheek down to his neck. "Well, so I am. And it seems you've brought me just the person I've been looking for."

Aaric scoffed. Seems his disposition was more arrogant than he gave him credit for. Then again, he wasn't the empire's best tactician for nothing. "You've been looking for, you say? What an honor. I just left Korriban but I don't think I've even earned a name for myself yet. Let alone garnered the attention of the Butcher of Coruscant."

"I see you've been well informed. But a mere acolyte defeating an academy Overseer is not small feat, though." A triumphant smirk graced his scarred face as Aaric stared back impassively. On the inside though, he was panicking... just a little bit.Damn it! He said 'defeat', not 'kill'. Nobody knows Tremel's alive but me. If he knows what I think he knows then I better tread carefully.