SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a head taller than this luscious lady and I step forward and hold her and immediately slip my hands down her hips and grasp her tight buttocks. I have become a real ass-man since SX69. Her soft hair touches my chin and I can smell the lavender scent of her shampoo. The tweed fabric is a bit rough but it turns me on when I can feel the outline of her panties and the hard nubs of her garters.

"One other thing love, could you bend over the edge of the bed and pull your skirt up and slowly pull down those fire red panties?" She hesitates for a couple of seconds and then obediently turns, bends over the bed, lifts her skirt onto her back and peels those deep red panties down her legs and steps out of them. She put both hands on the bed and bends over, waiting. I see a strange sight. The ivory skin of her ass and even up to her lower back is crisscrossed with red welts and scars from punishment. Ahhhhh, I have heard these Brits are into spanking and BDSM. I've never tried that. This could be fun. Even though I am horny as hell, I notice that her cunt-lips are not flaming red and engorged like my girls back home but that is likely due to the lack of SX69. My cock has not been buried in a pussy in at least half a day, the longest spell since transforming Sarah months ago. I am anxious to split this lady's nether lips. I move forward and hold her hips and push the tip of my cock expertly to her center and feel something strange. A DRY PUSSY!!! My dick bends painfully and the tip cannot enter her vagina. Wow, I haven't felt one of those since before Sarah when I went out with some shy or cold bitches. I'll forgive her since maybe this is normal with pre-SX69 women and will be corrected when I administer a dose.

I think, from the punishment evidence on her ass, maybe this wench needs a bit of spanking to get horny. It's a dirty job but someone's got to do it. I give her ass a good slap.

She reacts in a flash, "Yes, YES sir. I am a BAD girl." Hmmm. Sound like "Yes" means "Yes, more please."

Okay, so that's where you want to take this, what the hell. I sit on the bed and say, "Yes, you have been a very bad girl. Now come and lay across my knees. You need to be punished." She moves into position with a contrite look on her face. I feel her weight on my thighs. Her skirt has fallen down when she moved. "Lift that skirt bad girl so I can spank your ass." She pulls her skirt over her back and exposes herself fully. I rub my hand over both cheeks and the crack. I can feel the subtle ridges of the scars on her otherwise perfect skin. I give her a few good whacks and the cheeks start to glow pink. She squeals a bit with every stroke. It is turning me on to my surprise and I am getting a good woody. I reach down between the cheeks and run my hand over her pussy and it is getting a bit damp. Ahh, so this is what turns you on, pain and humiliation. I always like to give a lady what she wants. Let's go. I give her five solid whacks and her ass turns a brighter pink.

My dick is pressed up against the rough tweed of her clothing and this is not good so I give her directions, "You unworthy girl, stand up and strip off those clothes so I can punish you well." It dawns on me that I am sounding like a bad porn movie actor but I am not used this and just making it up as I go along. If I let this woman into our family I am going to have to read those Shades of Grey books and get better at this.

She strips slowly in front of me. It is marvelous to have such a classy looking lady take off her tweed jacket, silk blouse and then her bra to reveal firm 36D breasts with erect nipples. I just sit there in awe and stroke my hard cock as the show unfolds. She then reaches behind her and drops her skirt. I say, "Leave the garter belt and stockings on, my dear.... I mean you unworthy bitch." She complies with her eyes looking down waiting for instructions. She has a thick strawberry blonde beaver. My mind reels at the possibilities and I come up with an idea. "Now, get down on your shameful knees and kiss my feet before I give you a good spanking." She drops to her knees in a flash and gives each foot a kiss. "You can do better than that you slut." She lifts each foot and covers each in turn with dozens of kisses on the tops and soles. "That's more like it, you bad girl. Now get up here and take your punishment." She straddles my knees again and I position her so that my cock is nestled in her crotch along the slit of her fur lined pussy.

I slap her ass as hard as I can and she yells, "Yes!" after every stroke with the occasional "Yes, I'm a BAD girl," thrown in. I can feel her pussy move against my stiff cock with every movement and she is starting to feel very wet down there. My arm is starting to get tired and I need to fuck that British cunt. I haven't had sex for over half a day and that is by far the longest since I transformed Sarah.

"Now, get up on this bed on your hands and knees so I can fuck your undeserving body."

She scrambles onto the bed, plants her forehead to the bedspread and lifts her rosy, red ass high and her knees wide in eager anticipation and shouts, "Please, please, PLEASE, don't fuck me in my ass. PLEASE don't." Hmm, another case of don't means DO." I get the message. So that is where you want me to go. What the fuck? Not my style but here goes. I move between her legs into position and with a hand on each buttock, spread her ass to reveal a small light-brown ass-hole. I can see it is well lubricated with the juices that have flowed copiously down her crack from her pussy. I position the tip of my rock-hard dick at the target and to my amazement it slips in easily and I am treated with a tight hot erotic sensation. What sweet relief. The other time I had tried anal sex with a university girlfriend it was a painful unsuccessful struggle to get beyond her tight sphincter muscle. This Brit knows how to relax and she obviously enjoys and prefers it.

I am into her ass-hole as deep as I can go. I feel the tight ring of her sphincter muscle gripping the base of my cock. As I move, she swivels her bottom for maximum friction. I can feel the tight ring sliding up and down my stiff rod. She squeals in glee, "Yes, fuck me in my ass. I am a bad girl." I get swept along in her passion and am thrusting as fast and as hard as possible and holding on to her bouncing ass as best I can. We cum together in a screaming duet that reverberates in the room. Wow, what a surprise. A woman can cum with just anal sex!

I fall to the bed, exhausted and instantly fall asleep. When I awaken, there is a handwritten note on the pillow next to me saying, "Thanks for the wonderful night. See you at my office later to discuss the estate business. I look forward to the weekend when I can meet Sarah and Mary." signed Gwyneth in a bold swirl.

I lay there and go down a mental check list as to whether Gwyneth is suitable candidate for SX69.

Attractive: Check

Intelligent: Check

No children: Check

No male attachments: Check

Feminine not aggressive: Check

Likes sex generally: Check

Likes oral sex: untried

Differ from other mates: older, likes anal, British, masochist, check, check, check, and check

Nurturing Nature: No, but maybe SX69 will change that.

Would I want to fuck her every day for life as a bonding ritual? Unsure, but it will make my arms stronger spanking her.

That last point is important. I am unsure about her. I need Sarah and Mary's opinions when they arrive this weekend to cement the deal. I need to be with her more to really be sure. There is also the other woman; Elizabeth Churchill that I am confident is a perfect candidate for the girls to meet.

This is going to be a very interesting weekend ahead with four beautiful women at my castle. I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure.

12