SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talk for about an hour about her background, her hopes and her dreams of conquering the business world. I tell her about my business empire. She is gracious, polite, humorous, modest and brilliant. Even before the interview is over, Mary whispers in my ear that Sunam is perfect for our family. Thank goodness that she is as taken with Sunam's charms as I am.

I finish the interview and comment, "Sunam, it has been a delight talking with you. I am prepared to make you a generous offer to join my firm. Please come to my suite tonight at the Ritz for a business dinner and we can discuss the terms. My assistant, Mary will join us. Seven o'clock would be best.

We all rise and I shake Sunam's tiny hand as I tower over her.

She replies, "I am so glad that you have chosen me. I will certainly see you at seven at the Ritz."

When Sunam leaves, Mary jumps into my arms with glee. "She is so perfect! I just know the other girls will love her."

We have fifteen minutes to wait for the other candidate, a black Canadian girl named Ashkira Lumkasha, to arrive. Mary sits on my lap, lifts her dress and puts my hand on her beaver. I have to stop her because I don't want to be super horny when I interview the next girl. It will just cloud my judgment. Bringing a new girl into the troop is a serious matter that is a lifetime commitment and I don't want to make a mistake. I take a walk through the ancient library to cool off and return before the agreed meeting time.

With true punctuality, our second candidate arrives right on time. She also enters the room confidently and lights up the room with a huge toothy smile. She is wearing pinstripe slacks and a matching stylish suit jacket with a classy white silk blouse. It is very classy business attire but I am a bit disappointed that she did not wear a traditional African boldly colored wrap. This girl is very North American. She has been raised in Canada but her parents both emigrated from Tanzania in Eastern Africa. This is perfect for testing SX69 on a woman of pure African ancestry. She is a woman of color but totally unlike our previous candidate. Ashkira is tall, my guess about six foot two with a thin model-type body. Her breasts are small for her body size and she has slim hips with a tight butt. Her skin is black, not the Michelle Obama type of mocha but National Geographic true African, deep black. Her hair is tightly braided in corn rows that end in colorful beads that extend down almost to her shoulders. I find Canadians are very nice and Ashkira is no exception. Among other things, she mentions that she is a star track and field athlete in the high jump. She is pleasant, brilliant, energetic, open, modern and very attractive in an exotic way. It's my guess that from a business standpoint she may be the better pick since she has grown up in the North American culture.

Mary, whispers in my ear, "This girl is amazing. Please bring her into the family." I believe Mary thinks "the more the merrier" and I have to agree. This girl is a real find.

I had not expected to bring two girls into the family but it seems that is what will happen. It's best that I transform them separately so I should invite this girl much earlier.

"Ashkira, you have really impressed me. I do believe I would like to make you an offer to join my business empire. Please come to my suite at the Ritz tonight at five thirty for a business dinner. We can discuss the terms of employment.

We stand and she says, "Thank you very much, sir. I will certainly be there at that time." She shakes my hand firmly and turns and walks out.

As soon as the door closes, I hit my forehead with the palm of my hand and say, "Mary, oh my God. TWO girls for the family. That is insane. But oh so incredibly right. Those girls are both so perfect. It is unthinkable to pass on either. We have lots of room at the castle."

Mary hugs me and jumps up and down in my arms and squeals in a girlish way, "We are going to have two new girls in our family. Two new girls in our family. Yay, yay YAY."

The First Dinner to Transform Ashkira My suite at the Ritz is huge. It is half of the top floor with formal dining room, living room and three bedrooms. It is perfect and so it should be for ten thousand dollars a night.

I am unusually nervous about this meeting. Ashkira is a very tall girl, almost a head above me. She is very athletic and I wonder if I can keep up with her sexual appetite when she is transformed with SX69.

The chef has made us a gourmet meal that is kept warm with small candles under covered silver serving dishes. I specified that I did not want to be disturbed by having waiters while we are having our dinner.

Ashkira is again punctual and I greet her with a handshake and an air kiss beside her ear. She is wearing another very business-oriented grey jacket with matching slacks. The slacks are obviously made-to-measure since they fit tightly over her hips and crotch and I see a hint of a camel-toe outline of her pussy in the tight fabric. I expect she will dress more feminine after a dose of SX69.

I lead her to the dining room and the impressive layout of dishes and cutlery. She has a fluid, graceful way of walking and a high firm athletic ass. I pull out a chair and she sits.

I sit across from her. Between us is a small, perfect purple orchid in a small crystal glass dish. It was Mary's idea to put the dose of SX69 on the petals of the orchid.

I pour a glass of white wine and propose a toast. "To a long and mutually beneficial business relationship." We touch our glasses and sip. I can see that she has put on a bit of makeup, some eyeliner and some pinkish-brown lipstick. Her mouth is incredibly erotic with large expressive lips. I can't wait to have them wrapped around my hard cock.

I continue, "I must say, you are looking very attractive tonight." She smiles modestly. "Even prettier than this rare orchid here. They tell me it has an incredible scent. Why don't you give it a try?" She takes the small crystal bowl with the flower and lifts it to her nose and inhales deeply. I hold my breath as she puts it back down. The reaction to SX69 should happen any second.

She looks me in the eyes and says, "Hmm. No, that flower just has a strange musty scent." She takes another sip of her wine and says, "What delicious things has your chef made us tonight?"

My brain explodes. I think, "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!" My mind races, struggling to reason why the SX69 is not working. Is it her racial profile? Was it the dosage? No, I put a super large dosage on the flower due to her big size. Then it hits me. She must be a lesbian. Tests have proven that SX69 does not work on heterosexual[LDL3] men and I had speculated it might not work on homosexual females since their brains are not wired like their straight sisters. I should have known with the butchy suits she was always wearing and the fact that my investigators did not find evidence of current and previous boyfriends. No harm done. Thank goodness the SX69 didn't half work in some bizarre way that would have left us all in a twilight zone.

She says, "Are you okay? You look very pale." Great, that gives me an out.

I reply, "Yes, my heart has been acting up lately and my doctor tells me to rest when it starts fluttering like this. I am sorry but I will have to cancel our dinner tonight and contact you in the morning. I am very sorry."

"No problem sir. Don't get up. I will just let myself out and we can talk in the morning. Good night," and she walks off in what I can see now is a manly striding motion.

I sit there for quite a while analyzing what just happened. Of course, I will have to test SX69 on a black African woman to make sure that was not the reason the potion did not work. Another test of a lesbian is needed. I will also need to be careful around homosexual males since they may bond to me if they are exposed to the potion. Their brains may be wired similar to a normal female. It's an interesting thought to bring a homosexual man into the family but I don't know how I can perform sexually to keep him content. Hmmm. But you never know.

Thankfully, we have beautiful, sweet, innocent Sunam to entertain later. This trip will not be a waste after all.

Dinner with Sunam I have asked Mary to join us since Sunam is very likely a virgin who might benefit from having another girl around as she is introduced to the sensual world of SX69. She is wearing her favorite color, a Ferrari-red silk dress that compliments her dark skin and long black hair. She has chosen one that is a bit more modest than normal. It goes almost down to her knees and only shows a modest amount of cleavage. She has on no makeup except fire-engine red lipstick.

There is a knock on the door and Mary goes and escorts Sunam to the dining room where I am sitting with a newly served dinner layout. I rise to greet her.

Sunam is a true vision of beauty. She is wearing a brilliant deep blue silk sari with gold trim, the skirt of which reaches the floor and a sky blue shawl over her shoulders. She has a necklace of gold and blue sapphires with matching long earrings. Her long mahogany-colored hair is in a long woven pony tail with pearl covered netting. This highlights her slim swan-like neck. The exotic black eyeliner makes her dark brown eyes seem huge. There is a bright red dot between her eyebrows. She has flaming red lipstick on her sensual large lips. She is tiny but her body is mature and her breasts seem large in proportion to the rest of her. I am normally an ass man but my mind has been fixating on her breasts since our meeting this morning. I have been having fantasies of rolling the small handfuls of her firm flesh in my hands and tweaking her hard nipples between my thumb and forefingers. As I stare at the top of her tits pushing up above her sari blouse, I must admit I am in a hurry to get my hands on those wondrous globes.

"Hello, Sunam. It is so good to see you." I give her an air-kiss above her right ear as is the custom in Europe. "Please have a seat here on my right. Mary, please sit on my left." I sit at the head of the table as is my right. I pour us all a glass of hearty red Italian wine, Mary's choice.

"A toast to a long and mutually beneficial business arrangement." We click glasses and drink up. For the next half hour we have casual chit-chat and eat a gourmet meal of East Indian cuisine. Britain has some of the best Indian chefs in the world. As much as I would love to nuzzle my nose between Sunam's wonderful breasts, I am famished and need to eat. The wine flows freely and I can see it is having an effect on Sunam who has such a tiny frame and needs just a couple of glasses to get tipsy.

Out of the blue Mary says, "Sunam, you see this orchid. It is a rare type that has an amazing fragrance. Give it a try."

Sunam lifts the crystal dish with the orchid to her nose and inhales deeply. The effect was immediate and wondrous. No matter how many time I see it, I find it fascinating. She freezes with a quizzical look on her face for ten minutes with her eyes closed, holding the crystal dish. I know now that this is when the female brain is rewired with the bonobo monkey DNA and the unique oxytocin of the common shrew. Suddenly her deep brown eyes shoot open and stare blankly at me. This I believe is when she imprints on me like a newborn bird imprints on the first thing moving it sees. But in the case of SX69, a female imprints on the first male she sees. Next I see her pupils go from pinpoints to dilated to pinpoints and back to dilated many times like a pinball machine hitting a jackpot. Then she breaks into a sweet broad smile of pleasure. I am sure all is well. The transformation is complete.

Mary sings out, "It worked. Edward, it worked."

I can see Sunam look around in wonder as if she is seeing the world with new eyes. Her nostrils flare as she inhales deeply as if even the air has more oxygen. She strokes her forearm with her hand and breaks into a smile of pleasure as if her skin has much greater sensitivity.

Sunam looks at me as if for the first time and says, "Oh, hi Edward. I want to thank you very much for inviting me here tonight. It is a real pleasure being with you and Mary." She slips her hand across the snow white table cloth and puts it on the back of my hand which is resting beside my plate. She leans towards me and looks deeply into my eyes and says in a deeper voice, "I am really looking forward to working very closely with you." She rubs her tiny warm hand continuously over mine as she eats me with her eyes and licks her lips seductively. My testosterone level shoots up several notches as I can sense her mental doors fling open wide as an invitation for me walk through into her sexual world.

She licks her lips again and leans even closer so I can feel her breath on my face and says, "I think we are going to have a close relationship in the future. If there is ANYTHING I can do for you, just ask."

I can only imagine the mixed feelings that this innocent girl is going through. She is sexually innocent so she does not recognize the strong sexual urges that her primal brain is washing over her. She has a need to surrender but doesn't know how. She has an overwhelming need for physical pleasure but doesn't know how to achieve it.

Mary, the ever knowing and nurturing one breaks in. "Why don't we go and snuggle in the living room? It is much more comfortable there."

Sunam agrees, "Yes, let's snuggle in the living room. It has much more pleasure there." Wow, I bet she has no idea what she just said. A telling Freudian slip.

Mary wraps her arm around Sunam's shoulder and they walk together to the big sofa against the far wall. They sit with Sunam in the middle and I sit down beside her. As much as I would like to be the aggressor and speed towards my own pleasure, from a research point of view, I know it is best for this young girl move along at her own pace.

Mary slides her hand along Sunam's silk covered thigh and whispers huskily for all to hear, "Don't you find that the sense of touch is such a wonderful thing?" The girl nods her head yes and closes her eyes, enjoying Mary's touching. "Why don't we all just touch each other? It is all so natural. Touch Edward's leg and he will touch yours. Go ahead. You know you want to please him. He likes to be touched." Sunam hesitates and then places her tiny hand tentatively on my pant leg. I place mine on her smooth silk covered thigh. I rub slowly up and down her slender firm leg and she leans in and lays her head on my chest. She strokes my leg and my cock turns to granite. The next few minutes are maddening as my carnal instincts are raging and I just want to rip her clothing off and bury my cock into her virgin pussy. But I just grit my teeth and hold back. Mary whispers, "Does that feel good my dear?" I can feel Sunam nod her head in agreement on my chest. "This feels even better." Mary moves her hand to the young student's breast and massages it. The girl emits a moan of pleasure. This is the chance I have been waiting for. I reach over with my free hand and cup her other breast. It is as gloriously firm as I had imagined. Sunam nuzzles her head into my chest as a sign that I have been granted complete access. Mary goes on, "See that big tent in the front of Edward's pants. He really likes it when you rub what's in there. Go ahead. I know you want to please him." Sunam complies and reaches a tentative tiny hand to my cock. She feels around in an inexperienced way until she finds my staff and strokes the underside of it through the fabric.

Mary stands up and looks down at us. "You know, it is really warm in here and I just need to take off these silly clothes to feel really comfortable." She slips her dress off her shoulders and pushes it down and off. Of course she is wearing no underwear and is now standing there totally and gloriously naked. I look down at Sunam and see her lick her lips and shift in her seat. Her cunny must be throbbing and she has no experience of how to quell the heat.

Mary reaches down to the girl. "Stand up, love. You will feel much better without those silly clothes." She is hesitating. Mary continues, "Ask Edward if he wants you to free yourself of those clothes."

The girl looks up at me with her big eyes and says, "Sir, would it please you if I undress?"

"Yes, my dear. It would please me very much."

She stands up and first unwraps the silk of her skirt to reveal slim perfect legs with a light blue thong covering her girlie parts. I can see a large wet spot below the camel-toe notch at the V. This girl is in heat. A thick crop of pubic hair spills from each side of the thong. I had read that East Indian people have very copious body hair. Then she reaches behind her back and unzips her top and removes it. Her light blue bra is straining to hold in her full breasts. I hold my breath as she reaches behind and unclasps her bra and drops it to the floor. She has the nicest breasts I have ever seen. Her skin is generally a dark cinnamon color but her breasts are a couple of shades lighter. They have likely never been exposed to the sun. That makes them stand out to ones vision. The areolas are tiny, dime size but she has large eraser-like nipples that point up and out a bit.

Mary sees my reaction and knows what to do. "Sunam, I think Edward really likes your breasts. Why don't you go to him and bend over so he can have a good feel." Amazingly, she blushes profusely and walks the two steps to me and bends over and I reach up and cup each globe. I close my eyes. I am in heaven. They are spectacular. I am sure I am the only man that has touched these perfect tits.

Mary continues, "Take off those silly panties, my love." Sunam rolls them down her legs and a blast of the scent of young pussy juice flood over me. She has a thick black thatch of pubic hair. The level of sexual tension in the room leaps a few notches.

Mary moves on expertly, "Edward needs to lose his silly clothes. Why don't you stand up so Sunam can help you undress?" I stand and Sunam unbuttons my shirt and slides it to the floor. I can feel her hot breath on my chest and see her nostrils flare. She is really getting turned on. She kneels on the floor and I lift each foot to let her remove my shoes and socks. She stares down at my naked feet. Mary says, "Go ahead and kiss his feet. It will make you feel good when you do that. I love kissing Edwards feet." The girl bends low and kisses each foot a dozen times. When I look down I see her firm ass in the air and her buttocks spread showing a dark patch of pubic hair behind. From this angle I can only see a bit of a pink slit in the midst of the hair which must be her sweet unfucked pussy. When a nude girl is kissing your feet, you know 100% that you will be fucking her very soon.

Mary has shifted to stand behind me and undoes my belt and slips her hand down under the waistband of my underwear to my staff. She whispers in my ear, "Isn't she so young and beautiful and she is all yours." She is stroking my dick and I am too close to cumming. I have to take her arm and remove her hand to slow down. The girl rises up on her knees and undoes the rest of my pants and pulls them down. My underwear has a huge tent in front and the girl hesitates and then pulls them down and off as well. I stand there with my hands on my hips and Mary's tits against my back and watch Sunam gaze at my cock in wonder. It must be the first she has ever seen.

I help her out, "Go ahead my love; touch it." She puts her tiny hand forward slowly and strokes her open palm on the side of it. "Take a firm hold on it. Don't be shy." She wraps her hand around it and I can see a ball of clear precum on the slit opening at the tip.

Mary looks down and says, "Now I am going to show you how you can use that wonderful thing to get pleasure for you and Edward." She leans over and puts each of her hands on the sofa and offers her pussy in the doggy-style for me to fuck. I move into position and bury my stiff cock into her incredibly wet, tight pussy. I start thrusting and Mary is screaming, "Yes, yes, YES, That feels so good. SOOOOO good. Oh yes, don't stop. I love it. Fuck me baby. Do me. Yes YESSSSSSSS." I can feel the spasms of her orgasm ripple on my dick. She must have been incredibly turned on by watching sweet, innocent Sunam. It is a miracle I do not cum.