SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look over at little Sunam, my brown new sweetheart. She has placed one foot up on the sofa and is stroking her thickly hair-covered pussy with her right hand and squeezing her nipple with her left hand. She has a pleading look in her eyes and says, "Please sir, could you do that with me. My girlie parts are burning so." It is time to show her paradise.

I look around and see that I can't fuck her by standing up behind her like I fucked Mary. Her legs are too short and nothing else seems right in the area so I sweep her up in my arms and carry her into the bedroom and dump her on the bed. In my research, I have found that SX69 treated females prefer doggy-style fucking and I love it too. Sunam is reading my mind since she gets on all fours and rises and wiggles her ass as a clear invitation to mate. She is obviously being driven by instinctive urges. I get on my knees in position behind her. What a glorious sight below me. A totally submissive young girl with a tight set of buns with a red slit of a pussy between a dark hair covered cunny lips just waiting to be fucked for the first time. I reach down to feel if her pussy is wet enough. I slide my middle finger along her slit and it is sopping wet. Sunam moans in pure pleasure at my touch and humps her pussy against my finger. From her small size I suspect her pussy will be extremely tight so I have to make sure the head of my cock is total wet. I grab my staff and run the head up and down her wet slit. It feels great and she starts panting and moaning even louder. I need to make sure my cock is rock hard to bust her hymen effectively. I know feeling her tits will do the trick so is reach down and take a handful of one and roll her hard nipple in my fingers as I give my cock a couple of strokes to make it rock hard. I let go of her tit and put the tip of my dick at the entrance of her vagina and grab hold of her hips and thrust forward slowly. The entrance is incredibly small and her hymen is blocking the way but I am so fucking horny that there is no turning back. I give a huge thrust and pull back on her hips and I can feel her pussy open up and I am balls deep in a millisecond. I stop and enjoy the total pleasure of her tight cunt wrapped around my lucky penis. She has such a short love canal that I can feel the tip of my weapon against her cervix. My head tells me to stop and enjoy this but my primal instincts take control and urge me to thrust and spend my seed in this ripe pussy.

I can hear her through my own grunts and other animal sounds coming from my throat, "Yes Edward keep doing that. It feels good, so good. Please don't stop. Use me, yes, Ohhhhh. Ohhhh. That's it." I can't stand it much longer and she yells, "Ahhhhhh. I'm dyinggggggg. Ahhhh. What is happening to me? AHHHHHH," as she cums just before I do. We fall in a heap on the bed. I fall into a deep sleep.

Some time later, I am awakened by female voices and a warm wet cloth cleaning my cock and balls. I see streaks of blood on the white cloth from her ruptured hymen. Mary is speaking. "Sunam, after we have sex with Edward you must clean his manly parts with a warm soapy cloth. It is the hygienic thing to do. That is your job since you are the lowest ranking of the women. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Mary I understand. If I do all the right things, can I stay with the family forever? Please."

Mary reassures her, "Yes sweet Sunam, you are a permanent member of our loving family now. You will have our complete protection and unconditional love."

I now know that women of color of the East Indian race react as others have to SX69. Also, we have found that lesbians are immune to the effects of the potion. There are many other varieties of females that I must include in the human trial. As I drift back to sleep between Sunam and Mary with a contented smile on my face I think of my motto, "I have much work ahead of me combining science with pleasure."