All Comments on 'SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 16'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too many

You've got a great story here. With too many characters and not enough going on with each separate woman. It was interesting when the oriental scientist and his assistant revealed to him that at about three months the females would leave, one by one, for greener pastures. Seeking fertilization. But Sarah is the only one that you had to leave. Elizabeth is interesting. She did not have good intentions toward him when they met, she being the journalist. She struggled with the transformation so it is not unusual that she resorted to BDSM. I don't think it is a British thing, I think she harbored some secret, subconscious resentment toward him. She had to know that one reason he considered converting her was to derail her from her journalistic investigation and revelations of SX69. Which she later did do. I like Mary being Alpha-Female, but it would also have been fitting to have Rosa being his sister to be Alpha-Female. She would be loyal to him sexually, but also by blood-kinship. Sunum isn't spoken of enough. She is so tiny and feels the need of his protection so keenly, it seems as if she has never reached the 'feeling safe' point or the feeling of contentment that the others have. You never talk about her Indian Heritage and how her family reacts to her obvious deflowering without marriage. Does it cause her problems after the three month point? Does she move on seeking a male to impregnate her, or is her loyalty such that she stays with him SX69 notwithstanding? Anastasia. There is nothing much remarkable written about her besides her physique and Ballet work. That she speaks little english doesn't seem to be rectified herein. Jane just seems to be a teenage toy to him. He converts her, takes her, romances her, and quickly moves on to Jeanette. Now Jeanette. Jeanette and the whole American Harem seem totally superflous to the story. Instead of adding a whole new crew you should have explored the individuals more that were already involved. He should have kept Mrs.Whats-her-name so as to asess the longterm effects on a woman who has already born children and might not feel the need for eventual fertilization. She would probably have an interesting history, well developed sexual tastes, and as the oldest would probably be the best candidate for an Alpha-Female eventually. Mary's loyalty seems to be deeply embedded, past the SX69's influence, and seems to have outlasted the three month period on influence since she was transformed soon after Sarah. You never comment on whatever eventually happened to Sarah. Did she imprint, marry, and bear children by the other man? You see, you included the five American scientists, which complicated the story with too many personalities, totally unnecessarily. Too many different tastes and BDSM will surface again eventually and we know he hates that. A good story that is too complex.

KissedManyKissedManyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for taking the time to comment. Here is my reply.

You would like to expand each of the relationships to go much deeper with fewer women in the story. I have a different view. My biggest kick in dreaming up the story lines is to target and transform a broad variety of new girls and women. I want to have them fall totally in love and lust by using mind control. The women I fantasize about and most of my readers dream about are unachievable in real life but are contented, obedient females that worship the ground I walk instantly after SX69. It makes me feel like I imagine a George Clooney lives with great women falling for him at the drop of a hat. Women being star-struck and falling in love wherever I go. (In real life even he doesn't live that life) The targeting, then dosing and then waking up their lust, having them lose their inhibitions and then having a super erotic fuck-fest is the goal. The longer, deeper relationship where you have these great women who will bend over any piece of furniture to seek and offer sex throughout the day or fawn all over and pamper their alpha male is nice but you can only take that so far. I am also not good at interpersonal relationships and story lines that go that way as women live among other women in the harem and then leave for various reasons. But I will try to get those ladies gone on a more regular basis to open spots for new sexy girls. Thanks for your interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous