SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yoon, Carol, PhD. in Computer Sciences. Carol is 26 years old and is a tiny 5'2". She has long, straight black hair and rather plain but not unpleasant Asian facial features. She is a second generation Korean-American. She is slim with a 32A breast size. She has dark brown areolas with amazingly long nipples. Her dark black beaver is amazing. She has the long, straight, spiky pubic hair common among Asians. When she is on all fours in doggy position, her pubes extend well back from her ass in a thick thatch. It is a very erotic sight and the reason I almost always fuck her doggie style. Looking down at her womanhood while I am mounted in her tight pussy is an erotic delight. With her firm, tiny ass cheeks spread apart, I can gaze at the hair covered lips of her pussy that extends around her dark brown tiny asshole. The sight is incredibly horny and I would cum in an instant if it wasn't for the fact that she has the most lubricated vagina of any girl I have fucked. She drips love juice in extreme quantities. This makes her love canal extremely slick. While this feels great, it delays my orgasm amazingly.

Carol reaches orgasm very quickly, usually within ten thrusts of my cock. Because of the sweet feel of her well lubricated pussy, I keep on drilling her, sometimes for fifteen minutes or more. She loves this and squeals loudly in passion while whipping her head and long black hair in ecstasy. This extreme pleasure has caused Carol to become very addicted to sex, more than the others. When I am in England in the off weeks, she carries around a large vibrator and pleasures herself with it often during the day. She also initiates G-G sex with the other females.

Frohlich, Jeanette PhD. in Neurology. Jeanette is 35 years old and the alpha female of the Harvard group. She has the most brilliant mind I have ever seen. SX69 has not reduced her intellect in any way. With her expertise and that of her team, I expect great strides in researching and developing SX69. She has a great passion to bring the love potion to the world because she feels much happier after being transformed. She tells me all the girls are much more content following their change.

Jeanette's libido has blossomed to a level greater than any of the females to date. Just as the frontal lobes of her highly developed brain crave knowledge, the primal areas of her brain crave sex of any type and style. She is voracious.

Every morning that I am in the house in Harvard, Jeanette is the first female I mount doggy-style and fuck. She is, after all, the alpha female here. She simply growls and pants like a bitch in heat as I pound my cock solidly in her hungry, hairy cunt. She needs it hard. In the past, she got visibly agitated if I fucked her in a gentle loving manner. So I have learned to ram her wet pussy with all the energy I can muster first thing in the morning.

After I dismount her, she gets up and follows me as I give each female their morning fuck. Jeanette is quick to give instruction to them to make my pleasure greater. She might say, "Gerda, plant your face and chest right into the bed so your ass cheeks spread nicely for Edward." Or maybe when I am fucking Angela doggy-style, she might say, "Angela, reach under and cup Edward's balls. He loves that." You get the idea. She is always bang on in her instructions. They improve my already wonderful sex life, every day in every way. The truth is all the girls take the suggestions very well since they truly live to make my life as their alpha male the best.

I found a strap-on dildo in the master bedroom under the bed and asked Jeanette what it was about. She unashamedly said it was to fuck the other women when I was away. She simply takes my role as alpha male to satisfy their sexual needs. The next morning I told her to show me her ritual and she commanded the women to form a row at the end of the bed on their hands and knees, just like I do in England. Then she mounts each in turn and rams their tight pussies until they have intense orgasms. This was such a horny sight that when she was fucking the last one, Melissa, I came up behind Jeanette and slipped my cock into her hot and very juicy cunt as she was doing the sweet lass. What transpired was one of the horniest fuck-sessions of my life. I completely lost control as both women were screaming to be fucked harder. Jeanette and I got into an incredible rhythm with our hips pulling back easy in unison and then ramming forward with violent force. After what seemed like an eternity, all three of us were panting, grunting and finally cumming together while shouting sex-charged obscenities. It was a mind-blowing unique threesome.

So this journal entry outlines some of the sexual habits of the females in the Harvard house. I am hoping to find a male subject that will help in the SX69 trial. We need to test how the love potion affects him and then compare that to my experiences. With any luck, I will document the male subject's experiences in assembling and living with a small group of dosed females in his own home.

As you can see from this journal entry, my sex life is truly incredible. But I always remember my motto, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

12