SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 17

Story Info
A lucky student becomes the first male in the drug trial.
6.1k words
4.59
34.9k
26

Part 17 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

This is the seventeenth in a series of stories about a scientist named Edward Vitello who has in his possession a very, very powerful love potion developed in a secret government sponsored research project that, to his dismay, was cancelled. He is determined to continue the research by doing human trials on a wide variety of selected women.

The chemical is called SX69. It is an extract of Bonobo monkey DNA combined with a molecularly altered Oxytocin from the common shrew. Bonobo monkeys use constant sex as a social bonding tool and female shrews mate for life after one whiff of a male's unique Oxytocin. The potion works exactly on human females as it had with animals in the lab.

Do read the previous installments which chronicle the use of SX69 from the first young girl, a sweet young librarian named Sarah to almost twenty more interesting female subjects. There are many erotic twists and surprising turns along the way.

In this chapter, a young man is asked to be the first male subject for the SX69 drug trial. Here is his introduction to man's life with a harem of attractive, happy, very willing women. Read his erotic introduction.

Thanks to LarryInSeattle for editing it.

*****

Hi, my name is Keith MacLean. I am writing this memoir to describe the amazing things that have happened to me over the last few months. Please excuse the amateurish writing. I am not an author but I will try my best to communicate the most incredible events a young man could experience.

Two months ago, an ex-professor of mine Dr. Edward Vitello contacted me and invited me to his home in Harvard, Massachusetts. He was my favorite professor in university and we had connected famously. I had just finished my masters in biology and was planning to study for my Ph.D. in that discipline. Dr. Vitello took me into his confidence and told me about a new drug with which he was secretly conducting human trials. After I swore secrecy, he described a love potion that instantly bonds any woman to the first male she sees after exposure to the drug. It seemed too great to believe.

The professor invited me to meet some women who had been dosed with the drug and bonded to him as their alpha male. They are all brilliant Ph.D.s in various fields and are now a team researching the SX69 drug. Dr. Vitello gave me a detailed dossier on each of the women. I was interested is seeing how a drug could change the brains of such an intelligent group especially as it related to their sexual habits.

We first met in a meeting room and each researcher got up and spoke aided by the latest audiovisual equipment. They covered in detail the drug, its composition, its observed psychological and physical effects on women subjects, and areas of continuing research. They also touched on possible effects on males from observing Dr. Vitello who had been handling the drug for years. I had been impressed by the physical changes in the professor. I had remembered him as an unfit nerd like myself and now he was a buff stud.

The women were very impressive. They were all very intelligent and physically attractive in their own ways. They dressed conservatively as one would expect of scientific personnel giving a technical talk on their specialty. I did notice that they deferred to Dr. Vitello openly and tended to stare at him when they were not presenting. Other than that, they seemed very normal.

I was told my role in the drug trial would be to not handle the drug at all but to simply bond with five female subjects of my choice who would be administered the love potion by one of the female researchers. The female subjects and I would live in a luxury home in Boston separate from the Harvard research group. I would be tested on a regular basis for six months and then I would be exposed to the drug on a regular basis for another six months. This would allow for the measurement of the effects on males who have a harem of dosed women first without exposure to the chemical and then with regular exposure to it.

Professor Vitello was the last to speak. He thanked the ladies and said I did not have to make a snap decision to volunteer for the drug trial right then. He said he had arranged an activity for after the meeting and finished by saying his motto was "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure." He said he hoped I would work with him and make his motto mine as well. I was leaning very much that way but still not 100% convinced.

Here is what happened next. He led me into a rich, wood-paneled living room and pointed to a dark leather armchair where I was to sit. He sat across from me at the center of a large L shaped sofa with his arms stretched along the back. Between us was nothing but a large oriental rug covering most of the floor. We exchanged a few ideas about the presentation for fifteen or twenty minutes. Then his tone changed and he said, "I know that what I told you about the power of the drug, SX69, may seem impossible so I thought the best way to prove it was to have you observe my women in a non-work setting." He then clapped his hands together loudly and in walked the five women who had so recently been lecturing on scientific topics. They had changed into more sexy outfits and carried themselves in a distinctly more sensuous manner. This part of the evening was obviously planned. I noticed that they we all very different in appearance and body type. Tall, short, blonde, brunette and black haired, Caucasian, Black and Asian, slim and not. Some were in sexy club type dresses with short hemlines, others wore a more conservative blouse and dark skirt while others chose brightly colored summer dresses. It was a wonderful vision of variety and attractiveness. As they walked towards where the professor was seated, nothing seemed out of the ordinary until each in turn went to the floor and kissed the professor's feet and then sat on either side of him on the sofa. They all stared at him adoringly and ignored me.

He said in a commanding voice, "Ladies, as we discussed, Keith MacLean, was one of my favorite students when I taught in university. He is the first person I have asked to become a male subject in the SX69 trial." All the women turned to look at me with big smiles on their faces and I could hear murmurs of approval from many lips. He continued, "You all talked about the wonder drug SX69 in your scientific presentations, but it is much better to show Mr. MacLean the effects in a real life setting. So here we are."

The professor hugged the shoulder of the woman on his right and said, "This is Dr. Jeanette Frohlich, the alpha female of this group and the team leader for the SX69 research project. She is the most brilliant scientist I have ever known. We are all Ph.D.s here, so let's dispense with the Dr. prefixes. Jeanette, do me a favor and stand up and give Keith your personal feelings about SX69 as a woman that was dosed with the love drug and living with me as your alpha male. And while you're telling him, undress slowly and show him your sexy body.

The dark haired woman stood up immediately and took two steps forward to halve the distance between the sofa and my chair. She was no more than four feet in front of me. She wore a simple white silk blouse buttoned down the front and tight, black knee length skirt. She had long, dark brown hair parted in the middle. She had the look of an attractive librarian with her horn-rimmed glasses. The background information I had read about her told me she was an exceptionally brilliant scientist. I looked up at her, not knowing what to expect when she started speaking with a mature, confident voice.

"Very nice to meet you, Keith. I hope you join our project." She reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse. I looked down, blushed and then looked back into her eyes that seemed to show no shyness whatsoever. "Since being dosed with SX69, my life has become so much better. My body and mind are incredibly more sensual. I belong to a loving family group." She finished opening the buttons and pulled the two sides of the blouse apart showing off her braless globes. She pulled the silk garment off her shoulders and stood there brazenly tweaking her nipples. I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful, firm, bare breasts. I looked up into her face and her eyes were closed, her nostrils flared a bit, and she was licking her lips in a trance of pure sensuality.

I heard Dr. Vitello bark, "Continue Jeanette!" She snapped out of her reverie and reached for the zipper on the side of her skirt. I held my breath. This was the sexiest thing I had ever experienced.

Over on the sofa, I could see an oriental woman on one side of him massaging his penis through his slacks as he sat there and a very tall blonde lady on his other side had her hand inside his shirt stroking his chest.

The brilliant scientist standing above me continued, "I believe that SX69 will be a wonder drug that will help women and the world in general." She shimmied out of her tight skirt and was standing there with her deep brown beaver in full view. She wore no undergarments. I could smell the distinct odor of pussy as she finished her spiel. I expected her to turn around and sit back down but instead she slipped her hand over her hairy pubic mound and then down further and shot her middle finger below parting her camel-toe notch to reach her sensitive clitoris. She was acting like a like a common sex-crazed harlot and not at all like the scientist I had observed at the presentation.

From the sofa I heard a male voice, "Okay, now bend over and show Keith your well-educated ass and pussy."

She immediately turned around and bent over deeply and reached back to spread her ass-cheeks widely. She had her feet very far apart and I could see her head with her long straight hair hanging down between her legs. Her face was to me and she had an eager, happy smile on her face as she looked into my eyes. She saw my discomfort and said, "Please take a good look at my pussy and asshole. That would make me very happy." So I obliged her and stared at the mature, hairy womanhood exposed before me.

Dr. Vitello's voice cut through the air, "Okay, Jeanette, it's someone else's turn. Keith, who would you like to see next? Don't be shy. They all want to do it. Who would you like?"

I looked over at the attractive females. I had never seen a black woman nude, so I pointed to the beautiful black lady. She stood up eagerly and stepped forward. She was wearing a yellow summer dress with a white flower pattern over it. The color was a perfect match to highlight her deep black skin. It had a plunging neckline that showed an ample amount of her sexy cleavage.

"Thanks, for choosing me Keith, I'd love to show you my body and tell you about my life after SX69." She bent over and pushed her breasts together to give a sexy down-blouse show of her tits. "My life with Edward is fantastic. We have sex every morning and whenever he allows me the rest of the day." She stood up and lifted the hem of her dress up to her chest and shows off her shaved pussy. "I bet you have never seen a black pussy before." She laughed heartily. "I have a young, beautiful black, girlfriend who would be perfect first mate for you. I will show you her picture and if you'd like to meet her I will arrange it. That's how much I think SX69 is great for a woman. I want my friends to get dosed!" She pulled the dress over her head and stood there totally in the buff. She turned and showed off her large muscular booty and then bent over and shows me her clean shaven black cunny with its deep red slit surrounding her vagina. Given the eagerness of the women, I am losing my shyness and I drink in the erotic sight.

"Okay, Angela.", the professor barked. I looked over at the sofa and saw the alpha female, Jeanette had opened his pants and was sucking on his penis with no shame that I was there. He had a big shit-ass grin on his face. "Who's next, Keith?"

I looked over at the others and saw a pretty, slim brunette sucking her baby finger and shyly looking down. For some reason, that turned my chubby into a rock hard stiffy. It was at the wrong angle in my underwear and hurt a bit but I was too shy to adjust it in front of all these women. I pointed to the cute brunette.

"Melissa, stand up and show Keith the type of pretty girl that will do anything for him if he joins our project."

The girl literally skipped to her place in front of me. She was wearing a pink summer dress with a trim of small flowers around the hem and neckline. She had a white belt and white high-heeled shoes. Her legs were slim and perfectly shaped. Her face was gorgeous, with a small nose and full lips.

"Keith, my life is fucking great after SX69. I love cock and can't get enough of it. See this cunt." She lifted up her dress brazenly and pointed to her womanhood. "This cunt needs cock, and lots of it." I was shocked at her language. From her educational background, I knew she had a brilliant mind but her demeanor was not what I expected bases on her outward appearance. "I hate wearing clothes." She unzipped her dress and threw it aside with distain and stood there gloriously naked with the most perfect body I have ever seen. Her breasts were just a handful each and her hips were slim but feminine. "I love it when Edward gets on his back and I mount his cock cowgirl and bounce up and down on his dick. Sometimes, if I'm good, he lets me stick my tongue in his asshole. Fuck, does that ever get my cunt juicy. Just thinking about that makes my pussy gush. Take a look." She spread the lips of her pussy wide in a vulgar manner. I could see her girlie parts were very wet. What a slut but oh so sexy.

My erection turned to steel and was so painful I just had to adjust it to get relief. She saw me and shouted with glee, "Keith has got a woody! Please take it out and show us, please, please. Don't be shy. None of us are. Look at Edward, he is getting a blow job."

The professor piped in, "Keith, you are seeing how much these brilliant women appreciate SX69. They and I believe it will be a great benefit to the human race. You witnessed how sexy these women are and how they live to follow my every command. If you want to have your own harem of obedient beauties and join our project, I need a sign. Pull out your cock and start stroking it while my other two lovelies disrobe for you. That will tell me you want to join this experiment to change the world. Then, I'll allow you to fuck any or all of them this evening. That will give you the taste for the SX69 lifestyle. But after tonight, you will not be allowed to be with any of them. Don't even try. They will not do it since they follow my directives to the letter. So ladies, do you want to have an orgy with Keith?" There was a huge up swell of positive screams and laughter. "And, now you Keith, are you in?"

With no hesitation I unzipped my pants and out popped my stiff cock, ready for action. How could I not join this erotic, scientific adventure? A cheer rang out in the room.

A male voice, cut through the female exclamations, "I think we have his answer ladies!"

A tiny Asian woman and a very tall blonde bombshell stood up together and moved to the area in front of me obviously designated for stripping. I could see behind them that the filthy-mouthed cutie, Melissa, had gone to the floor in front of the professor and was eagerly stripping off his pants while Jeanette was removing his shirt.

The tiny Asian had on a pleated tartan skirt with a white blouse. It gave off a naughty, school girl aura. The tall blonde woman had a tight one-piece dark purple club dress that highlighted all her very sexy curves. It was shoulderless and only held up by her two very firm, gorgeous breasts whose nipples were very prominent through the satiny fabric. The hem was a saucy length between her knees and crotch. These two very, very sexy women were getting ready to bare their charms to my eager eyes. Pinch me, I thought

The professor laughed and said, "Gerda and Carol, why don't you help Keith get undressed? Keith, stand up, my good man!"

I stood up and the two beauties came to my side and started to undress me. I was a bit shy since my body was out of shape. I am a bit of a nerd who doesn't get a lot of exercise. But from the way this was going, I could see that I could be a 600-pound whale and these women would be just as eager. That SX69 must be something, I thought.

Gerda, the tall one, towered over me. She must be six foot plus a lot and I am just five foot seven. She undid my shirt and tossed it aside. The tiny Asian girl named Carol was on her knees in front of me. She undid my belt and pulled off my pants, underwear, and socks while staring at my rock hard pole and licking her lips. It was hard to believe this was all happening to me. The tall woman put her hands on my chest and pushed me, now totally nude, back into my armchair with a thud into the leather cushion.

I looked over at the sofa and saw Dr. Vitello whispering into the ear of Jeanette as he gripped his knees and pulled his feet up onto to the sofa, exposing his penis, ball-sack and anus to sweet Melissa on the floor below him. She immediately dove in and rimmed his asshole. Whatever he had whispered to Jeanette, caused her to cross over to me and go to her knees on the carpet between my knees. She looked up with an erotic look on her face and said, "Let me lick your balls while the girls strip for your pleasure." She dove her face into my crotch and I could hear loud licking sounds as she coated my hairy ball-sack with her saliva. Thank goodness she didn't touch my cock because I was on a hair trigger of an orgasm and I wanted to last as long as possible before cumming. My mind reeled. I was panting with excitement. It was impossible to take all these new experiences in. They were happening so fast.

I looked up at the two women standing in front of me still clothed. The tall blonde had lifted her skirt and was frantically stroking her hairy blonde pussy with a serious look on her face like a bitch in heat. The horny woman just couldn't wait. When she saw me looking at her, she quickly pulled her top down and revealed a glorious set of breasts. I decided to test how compliant these women were to a command from me so I said, "Gerda, stop your stripping until I tell you to take off your dress. Just fondle your beautiful breasts while I watch Carol undress. Is that okay?"

"Of course sir. Whatever you wish." She moved her hands to her perfect, large globes and massaged them erotically with her eyes closed in a sexual reverie.

I turned to the tiny Asian girl, "Turn around, Carol, and bend over and lift your skirt so I can see your sweet pussy and ass." She smiled broadly and turned, bent deeply, and lifted her pleated skirt. Her pussy was covered with long, straight, jet-black pubic hair jutting out. It had beads of pussy juice on the hair and amazingly, I could see rivulets flowing down the insides of her thighs. This woman had a vagina that was unique in its extreme wetness. I was getting emboldened by how my every command was followed so I continued, "Spread your ass with your hands sweetie so I can see inside the lips of your hairy pussy." As I was coming to expect, she reached back obediently and revealed the bright pink slit and the dark hole of her love canal to my gaze. It was glistening with wetness and I could see her clitoris was engorged with lust. "That's sweet, my dear. Now turn around and take off your clothes. But do it very slowly."

All of a sudden I felt Jeanette's tongue hit a very sensitive spot below my scrotum. She had lifted my hairy ball-sack looking for new areas to pleasure me. What a horny and very knowledgeable woman. I had a brief notion to tell her to lick my asshole but then admitted to myself I wasn't ready to go that far, at least not yet. It was hard for me to believe this was the same person that was giving a high level scientific presentation just a short time ago. For that matter all of them were intelligent women that have now become sex-hungry tarts.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers
12