SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at the tall blonde, Gerda, and had an idea. She was still obediently massaging her breasts and nipples. "Gerda, why don't you come and stand beside my armchair so I can reach up under your skirt and feel your pussy." When I had been at clubs and bars and seen girls in sexy, short club dresses like this, I had always fantasized about reaching up under the hem and getting a nice handful of pussy. She grinned and stepped quickly to my right, well within reach. "Fantasy, here I come," I thought. Looking over at Carol who was now naked as a jaybird, I said, "Carol, come and sit on the arm of my chair. I want to touch you as well. She sat on my left and put her arm around my shoulder and started to kiss my ear and neck.

Carol cooed into my ear, "Please stroke my pussy. It is on fire." What a turn on. I obliged and ran my fingers over her thick straight pubic hair, at which point she spread her legs wide so I could continue to her drenched pussy lips. As I ran my middle finger along her slick slit, she gave a great moan of pleasure that bounced off the walls and sent my lust meter into the red zone.

I looked over at the professor with my brain in a sexually charged haze. He was on his knees behind the Black woman, Angela, fucking her doggy-style. He grinned and gave me a big thumbs up sign. He had zero jealousy that I was having sex with his harem. What a horny guy. I am just as amazed at his actions as I am about the women. Who would have guessed it? My learned university prof of all people!

I looked up into the face of Gerda as I ran my hand up her thigh to her honey pot. She bit her lip and closed her eyes and then gasped when I reached my goal. Holy fuck, that was so fucking horny. I almost popped my cookie right there. It was too much for me, the ball licking, the wet Asian pussy under my left hand, and the blonde pussy in my right. I had to pause. I pushed Jeanette and her hot tongue back from my crotch and took both of my arms and crossed them over my head and eyes. I was on sensory overload and simply needed a brain reset.

Carol, whispered into my ear with concern, "Keith, my dear, are you okay?" I could hear the room go silent as everyone saw my predicament.

"Yes, yes. No problem. Just give me a few moments. You guys are just incredible." Slowly, my breathing and my heartbeat slowed and my cock went from stainless steel hard to a less hard iron. After a few minutes, I dropped my arms and looked around with a grin on my face. I was sane again! "OKAY, where were we!" Everyone laughed and cheered.

Carol cooed into my ear, "You're back, baby. Your back!" I slipped my hand back to her still slick and juicy cunny.

I looked down at Jeanette who was sitting back on her bum. "Why don't you lick my cock up and down like a big lolly-pop?" I said to her. She went up on her knees in a flash and licked my pole with gusto.

Gerda took my hand, moved her feet apart, and moved my fingers to her pussy. She looked me squarely in the eyes and said, "Please, sir, can you fuck me now?"

Wow. What an invitation? I had never been offered sex so directly. "Of course, Gerda. Thanks for asking." She took the hand that was on her crotch into both of hers and forcibly pulled me up off the chair while Jeanette scrambled out of the way. When I was standing, the stunning giant blonde pushed her dress down and off and held my hand as she went to the floor, pulling me down with her. She was looking into my eyes with a lusty look on her face the whole time. Still holding my hand and guiding me, she lay on her back and moved my hand to her cunt as I knelt beside her gazing down at her long, perfect, womanly body. At that point, in my world, there was only her and me. The others were in another universe. I had never been with a woman this big. It was a bit intimidating but I knew that she would do anything I asked and be joyful of anything I did. With a surge of renewed confidence, I moved to a spot between her knees and looked down at her luscious pussy. It was the center of my existence. I could feel my cock twitch in anticipation as she spread her legs wide and offered her center to be ravished in complete surrender. I fell forward onto her and felt her lush, large tits cushion my fall. She grabbed my ass and pulled me forward. I slipped balls deep into her hot, wet vagina. It was heaven, pure pleasure like nothing I had ever experienced.

I could hear Jeanette beside me giving instruction, "Carol, why don't you stroke Keith's balls while he fucks Gerda. I think he will like that." I could feel a small hand cup my sack. It sent a wave of pleasure to the primitive part of my brain. Now, I just had to start plunging my cock into the woman below me. I withdrew my staff until just the head was lodged at the opening to her vagina and then thrust as hard as possible and as deep as possible back in to the hilt. Then again and again. I had a momentary thought that I might be hurting her but she was urging me on vocally and pulling my ass with every thrust. In no time, the blonde wench was screaming that she was cumming. Her love canal spasmed around my penis unlike anything I thought was possible. The SX69 might have given her a hair trigger libido. Good for her.

As soon as I stopped thrusting to witness Gerda's massive orgasm, Carol pulled on my hips to dismount her friend saying, "Now me." 'No' was not in my vocabulary, so I got up and sat back in the chair and motioned for the tiny girl to come into my lap and mount my stiff cock. She instantly knew what I wanted, smiled and impaled herself on my erection. Her tiny, incredibly wet and tight love canal was unlike anything I had ever felt on my weapon. My dick is a useful six inches but I could only get about two thirds of it in before hitting her cervix with the tip deep inside. As it slipped in, she gave off a low growl and continued that animal sound as she pleasured herself on my dick. I cupped her small tits in my hands as she bounced up and down in a grim determination to get off. In no more than a dozen deep squats, she screamed out that she was cumming. Maybe this SX69 gives women over-sensitized physical sexual sensations.

Jeanette touched Carol on the shoulder and said firmly, "You're finished. Get off." I guess that is how an alpha female rules her group. I was still sitting in the armchair with my dick still hard and sticking straight up but now glistening with Carol's copious love juice. Jeanette was standing there gloriously naked. She looked down and said, "It looks like we are going to be working together now. Why don't we start our collaboration right now by you fucking me? She rightly assumed I was not going to turn down an offer like that and went to the carpet on all fours, obviously wanting me to mount her doggy-style. Her hairy snatch beckoned me as she wiggled her ass as an invitation. I got behind her and she helped me by reaching under and guiding the tip of my cock to the entrance of her love canal. I had to shake my head in pure wonder that I was actually ramming my dick into this brilliant woman who was giving me a learned lecture on the science of SX69 just a short time ago. When I looked down, I could see my cock going in and out of her vagina between two hair-covered pussy lips. Her asshole was clearly visible and for a lark, I put my thumb knuckle deep in that light brown entrance. She whipped her head back and yelled, "That's right Keith finger my asshole. Ahhh, YES." Wow, I thought. Anything sexual goes with these Ph.D. wenches. I can't wait to have my own group. I'm going to be in nerd heaven.

I looked over at the professor and he was sitting nude and relaxing on the sofa with the black lady and the oriental laying across the sofa in either directions with their heads resting in his lap. The cutie, Melissa, was laying on the floor with her head resting on his feet in complete submissiveness. He was gently stroking the black lady's hair as he watched me pumping my junk into his alpha female. His contented smile indicated he had no jealousy whatsoever. The four of them were relaxed and at peace as they watched me fucking their alpha female with her tits swinging lewdly with every thrust. The tall blonde was now kneeling beside me and kissing my neck while she cupped a cheek of my ass.

I had a flash that this will soon be me at the center of a harem of attractive women who worship me and will do anything to please my carnal desires. I started to fantasize about all the women I had been in contact with that I never thought could ever be mine. The pretty university librarian, the personal trainer at the health club, the aspiring actress in my building, the beauty that I met online who rejected me after we met, and my high school English teacher who wore the tight skirts. Wow, anything was possible.

"Hey, sweetie. Come back to the land of the living." It was the nice looking Melissa coming over to join us and shaking my shoulder. I must have stopped fucking while I daydreamed about all the women I could have in future. What a dork I am. My dick was deep in hot pussy and I'm off in fantasyland.

She cooed in a sexy voice, "Let me help a bit, Keith, you wonderful, sexy man. Just keep fucking Jeanette while I play with you and get you really turned on. I know what big strong men like you enjoy. Let me tell you so you can anticipate everything and get super turned on. Is that okay with you, big guy?"

I nervously squeaked out "Yes," not knowing what she was up to. But it sounded pretty kinky and very pleasurable.

She put her hand in the middle of my ass with her middle finger applying a bit of pressure on the crack. "Well Keith, I just love rimming a man's asshole with my tongue, especially a guy with a nice ass like yours." She ran her finger up and down the crack of my ass, gradually pushing it deeper inside until I could feel her digit skimming my butt-hole. My cock had gone a bit soft while I was daydreaming but now it had become steel hard. "Then, I am going to kneel behind you and slowly kiss all the way from your neck to your crotch. Next, I'm going to go to my hands and knees on the floor behind you and dip my head under your bum so my nose is in the crack of your ass as I lick your hairy balls. Then, I'll get Gerda here to spread the cheeks of your ass wide so I can get my tongue deep into your delicious asshole."

I could feel her move behind me and lean her firm bare tits into my back and start by kissing my ear, then the sensitive area below my ear, followed by my neck and shoulder. Her hand was massaging my ass as she went lower and lower. I started to pump my cock in a sweet rhythm into the hot, wet pussy of the genius, Jeanette, below me. I was in a heavenly, erotic place that I had never before remotely experienced. I could feel Melissa kissing my ass and shifting onto the floor and dipping her face under. Jeanette's cunt was so, so, sweet. Melissa's nose touched the lowest part of the crack in my ass, just above my balls and then her hot, broad, wet tongue licked my ball sack. It seemed like a thousand volts went from my balls to the animal part of my brain. I grabbed Jeanette's hips and drove my cock deep and hard into her center, over and over and over until I came, screaming and garbling word-like sounds. I fell over onto the floor like I had been shot and the three women lay on and around me, stroking me lovingly and whispering sweet, comforting words.

I fell asleep for a bit and then Jeanette led me to a bedroom for a more comfortable rest. She was nice enough to bring a warm, soapy washcloth to clean my cock and balls. It seems cleanliness is important among the family. I drifted off to a contented sleep and when I awoke, every one in the house acted very friendly like I was a new family member but there was no hint of sexual availability. I was like a brother not a lover just as the professor said would happen after our one orgy night.

The sex had been so much better than anything I had had or even imagined that I started immediately planning my first SX69 conquest. I needed the type of attractive, willing, loving sex partner that I had been with the previous night. The professor had me hooked. I was told I must keep a detailed journal of my experiences so I hope you can read what happens to me in the future as I dose beautiful women with SX69 and live a happily and satisfied life.

But I must remember this is also for an important scientific cause so I will take up Professor Vitello's motto, "I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

12