All Comments on 'Sybian Tryout - with a Twist'

by AlexaDrake

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
nit2gethernit2getherover 7 years ago
too Sexy

That was fantastic

SilentEcho13SilentEcho13over 7 years ago
Hot

Very cool story and I thought only guys did stuff like this!

grcmtlgrcmtlover 7 years ago
comments about story

wow! nice job

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

This was well thought out, great character & incredibly arousing sex. Sure, an editor would help but honestly, I was so drawn in to the story that what small errors there were didn't bother me at all. It's easy for commenters, especially the anonymous ones to assume the mantle of "Grammar Police" or Spelling Nazi, but you did a great job crafting a unique & intriguing story. You sure got my pussy dripping. 5 stars. I want more from you, baby, you're a wonderful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This would make a great commercial for a Sybian

First I loved this story it got me hot and wet. A note to the english teachers and grammar police, sorry but you have failed the last few generations so now your time of usefullness is waning. No one really cares about grammar punctuation spelling capitalization anymore so give it a rest please. As long as you can get your message across kudos to those who dare to put their words in written form and display them on social media platforms like this one! Now back to my comments, I liked how this episode of our uptight little super professional vanilla Susan takes the big plunge here to explore her sexuality. Even better she gets caught up in another embarassing position with a couple of young hotties. Hihihi i think she might have had to call out for the rest of the week if i had walked in on her initial sybian session. :) Wonder how long Sue will stay so vanilla?

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Errors what errors ?

Do women really love this apparatus more than the real thing, my real thing ? How nice that she was discovered by two girls who didn't run out screaming. I have to believe play time is going to be better for Susan's with new roommates. So what could these three women possibly do next, please let us know

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Surely

the girls will want to try out the Sybian as well. There are many options for the sequel we would love to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice for a draft

In addition to editing issues, the story feels rushed.

This could have been a LOT of chapters. One for the initial bra purchase, describing the humiliation and submission to the two women. Couple chapters for her sexuality waking - maybe getting turned on at a humiliating event at work and a dressing down by her manager - starting to masturbate every couple nights to thoughts of mild submission or minor embarrassment (simply and subtly mention having someone that comes sporadically to help clean up). One with her getting heavy into porn, playing with herself and cumming hard watching submissive women being degraded. Another chapter of her watching some BDSM and deciding to get some. Another of her going to a store to get some restraints - maybe nearly submitting to a dominant woman she meets there as she buys some gear. Another of her trying the restraints at home and getting so turned on and wet from feeling vulnerable and helpless, topped off with a huge orgasm. Bonus chapter can be of wearing some new toys under her clothes to work and a close call and how it turns her on. Then a chapter of her first seeing the Sybian while watching porn playing with herself and after a great orgasm, wanting to try it. A chapter of trying to wait for it to arrive as she has more thrilling adventures at work. Then, finally, a chapter of this encounter - only more flushed out with details and insights into the humiliation she was feeling when discovered.

Then you can go from there to see how she submits to her new (at least temporary) Mistresses and if anything follows her to work.

Don't get me wrong, this is a wonderful premise with awesome promise, but as it sits, this is closer to a first draft trying to give an outline to a much longer story.

FeverishFantasiesFeverishFantasiesalmost 7 years ago
Totally Arousing!

It's like sitting down with Sue for a coffee / cappuccino and going for a round of pillow talk. I love the informal chat like story telling of the piece. Almost came at the knock on the door. That whole "caught" panic- sooo hot. And follow it up with being taken advantage of? <3

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 4 years ago
Another great one

Nailed it again Alexa, great story very well told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A second twist

I am pondering taking the morning off now myself after your wickedly delicious story overtook my blood stream. You're a master of erotic details; I can practically taste Sue's nipples.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous. More and more of this please, just love girls getting it on together, even more so when I can join in. It is fab to fuck a women who has been riding the Sybian as she is sexually super charged and ready to fuck and suck for hours on end. What would I not give to join these the fuck crazed cunts. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexaDrake@AlexaDrake
Alexa Drake is an indie, erotica writer who, when not working on her day job or being active outdoors, creates a truly varied and awkward search history in the name of "research". With a keen interest in non-traditional erotica situations, Alexa's stories explore everything fr...