All Comments on 'Sycamore Hill Pt. 02'

by justthejanitor

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
HE FELL INTO A GARBAGE PILE OF SHIT

took a beating and came up smelling like roses. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Holy Double Crossing , Pseudo Bi-Sexual, Murdering Trophy Wife . Don't Tase Me , Ho !

It got a bit Batman and Robinish versus Catwoman with the villain(ess) capturing the Caped Crusaders and then explaining deus ex machina the dastardly plot on the way to pass the time until their execution. Lara turned out to be inept by mental defect and Danielle should have kept waitress gig where departed rich hubby probably discovered her.

This author's best stories happen when the opposition. aren't bungling and fumbling so overtly. A viable threat needs to be posed for actual dramatic tension. This story isn't representative of justthejanitor's best work, but it will have to do for now.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
***

Finished chapter one and the more I read the trepidation I felt. Of the style of this tale. Chapter two continues the slide. The ending was far too "staged" or felt like it to make a decent read. A whacky wife, whacker friend of wife, deer in headlights hubby and his buddy Robin.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 8 years ago
Bravo

Ending felt a bit rushed and it would have been interesting to see an after trial convo with Danielle, but all in all a good take on the cheating spouse. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dear Anon's

Please direct us to contributions of stories on here, I am sure many of us that read here would love to critique your work. Oh that's right you haven't contributed anything except your own comments to other people's work. My only critism would be that this work can hardly be placed under the banner of Loving Wives, apart from that thank you for your work justthejanitor, I gave the first chaper 4* and whilst I was only going to give the 2nd a 3* I will also give 4* to this to counter the incredible 1*'s given by the Anon's

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story, Well done!

What I liked about your story was the way you expertly described Lara's depression in the first chapter, and then Virgil's assessment of Kevin's need to find a troubled girl for him, or as Virgil put it, "A damsel in distress." There is a type of person that has to help people; women who are needy and depressive would be what they need and would want to help. Lara fits that bill for Kevin. That type (Kevin), who end up being in some ways a victim by looking after a needy partner is called an "emotional caretaker." Look the term up for better understanding. You took that psychological profile and turned it into a story.

Just the Janitor, you are obviously more than a janitor.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Laughably improbable

It hurts to read about characters that dumb.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Hmm

Yuck. Terrible story, So much anger and violence. Not a bit of erotica so it was submitted to the wrong category. Unbelievably stupid plot line. But the violence is what really makes this unacceptable for ANY category on Literotica. I have reported it to the webmaster. Maybe it will be removed, I hope. Here is my report:

This should have been submitted to non-Erotic category since there is not a bit of erotica in it, only anger and violence. Because of the violence I believe it should be removed from Literotica entirely. It's getting high scores from the BtB crowd but I believe they fake those, one person using multiple IP addresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice read

I too feel the ending was rushed but really enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 8 years ago
LOVED IT !!

Any comment on this story would be pointless. Well done. I wil reread it wit relish even knowing the ending.

Thank you.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 8 years ago
The first chapter was too wordy and

this one wandered into the ridiculous. When a man knows that he is being taken a hundred miles to be shot, he will do something rash before he gets even close to the destination. The husband in this story was lead by a rope to his destiny? If he simply turned his back, murder/suicide would have been ruled out, so they could not shoot him. How many murderers have taser marks all over their body? Why not just have the crazy wife kill the rich husband and then have her "commit suicide"? There was no reason to bring the wimp husband into the mix. His helpless acceptance of the situation was difficult to read. When you decide to write a murder mystery rather than a simple cheating wife story, you really need to work out the plot.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 8 years ago
A real story

Wonderful ....... 5 stars again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shitty stupid story

I give it 5* only because WHORESigne didn't like it. Keep smaking the bitch, people. She deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Terrible

first part was okay but this was just crap & so unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
utter crap

1* is too high a rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4*

Very good story that feels somewhat truncated. A lot of things that could have been explored and expanded. First thing is no interaction with anyone outside of the six players. A second place would be from Lara's perspective.

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great LW story just say fuck you annony

SeeingEyeSeeingEyealmost 8 years ago
He had proof

In the first part you write that when he went into the room where Lara and the body were : "I pulled my cell phone out of a jacket pocket, set it to video, threw open the door and burst into the room." Where's his phone and the video? It exonerates him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really liked it

Now get your ass back and start writing a real good BTB .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waiting for

The last installment. Clearly needs it, and I am assuming it is coming ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
just another one of those....

'feckless man doesn't have a clue about his half-crazy wife'

Stories.....

so yeah......

As these things go, this one was pretty damn good, especially if ya happen to like that sort of thing. And since I do, I gave you a five.

4 stars was for a good story that met your goals. Also, the 4 stars factors in a strong return to the genre after an absence that was far too long (i.e. WELCOME BACK!)

The final star was for having the story completed to the point where part 2 posts immediately after part one. This is SOOOOO important for reader enjoyment, that it deserves its own star!

Thanks so much. This story was the only thing I read over the entire weekend, but it was enough! Much appreciated!

SKHPSKHPalmost 8 years ago
@SharedSigne

I do normally not comment on other comments, but this time, Signe, you really outdid yourself! Reported the story to admin? Really?

That needs an answer.

You should learn a bit about tolerance. You want the readers to accept the memories of an aged hotwife, so you should accept the stories we like to read (I & a lot of other frequent readers). This story was not about violence, but about the emotions of a commited husband. Maybe parts of it could have been done better, but it was an enjoyable story overall.

If you and your pals cannot relate to such emotions because for you it is all about getting off in a selfish way, stay with yours and leave us alone.

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Held my attention from beginning to end

That is why I am here! As always an interesting fantasy. I hope that the author will supply us with more diversions....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Off on legal parts

Even though trevor pulled trigger, all three would have been guilty of the murder, and then the attempted murder of husband, plus kidnapping, plus assault, plus conspiracy etc... they never would get out of jail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Please tell me this isn't the end

FD45FD45almost 8 years ago

I did not like it.

rphinneyrphinneyalmost 8 years ago
@SharedSigne

In your comment you wrote:

"This should have been submitted to non-Erotic category since there is not a bit of erotica in it, only anger and violence. Because of the violence I believe it should be removed from Literotica entirely."

So, you believe they should eliminate the NonConsent/Reluctance category entirely?

There is quite a bit of violence in that category, after all.

As for the absence of erotic content, well, "erotic" is a subjective judgment. Like favorite color, favorite food, or great art. It would be a bit arrogant to think that one person's subjective judgment of "erotic" should fit all other people. You know, kinda like the "BTB crowd" you seem to decry with regularity. It isn't any less offensive that you would try to superimpose your judgment on everyone else, than it is for them to want to do so. So, try to put away the hypocrisy, and hope they follow your example.

The story was well-written, it did involve a wife having sex with others, and thus, if I follow the logic of other comments on the subject, it fits the definition of this category precisely.

And, before anyone should think I am choosing sides in the battle that seems to rage in the comments of this category, allow me to state that I am a proponent of Free Speech. Further, it isn't Free Speech if the only thing allowed is speech one agrees with being made. It is the act of allowing and protecting speech one doesn't agree with that constitutes Free Speech. True freedom is the option to make bad choices, and those of us living in the US, who constantly trumpet how free we are, seem to forget that all too often.

I apologize to the author for not commenting more on the story, but I felt compelled to add my thoughts on the discussion in the commentary. I did think it was well-written, but didn't have further comments to make.

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 8 years ago
Yes... there are a number of plot/technical issues

...but I did like the psychological angle you took in this tale.

The cell phone recording was one issue...serious evidence to be explained away there, and no explanation for it materialized at all. As for the whole kidnapping/resistance angle, there was no hint of him explaining his thinking about trying to "reach" his wife, mentally, on the journey - or at the destination, which would be the one explanation which would have held water, plot-line wise. Other than that, HDK's critique on that point was entirely valid too.

But, this was not meant to be a murder/crime story centrally, so in some ways I can forgive/dismiss these plot weaknesses. The real story was the psychological one, but even here, that was left as too weakly expressed. If the story is meant to be a psychological/mind-centered one, then we need more peaks behind the mental curtains to "get it" better. Doing that really right is hard to achieve with only dialog or descriptions of physical scenes. I really did like the interplay between Danielle and the husband. That came off rather well, imo. However, his "fight for it" mentality and his otherwise meekly "just going along with it" actions didn't gel properly for me at all.

As for SharedSigne...you're just plain wrong in so very many ways, but this isn't about you, either. 'nuff said.

In short, I liked it, 4* on part 1 and 5* here - if only for decently readable writing and a serious effort at doing something a bit different in the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5*

I don't see any loving wife here. Just a couple of psychotic cheating cunts but very entertaining story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong Category

This is a good MYSTERY story. Not an erotic story. This story should have been posted in either the non erotic category, or better still, on a site that specializes in mystery stories. Just not here. I gave a low rating, due to the wrong category.

javmor79javmor79almost 8 years ago
Well said rphinney

I like see more people trying to accept all points of view in this genre. We all should be free to like what we like, and dislike what we dislike. We should all respect the other side's right to do so, just as we want respect. Neither side is right or wrong about what goes in this category. Only admin can make that call.

I respect SS and the stories that she writes and prefers, but I have to agree that reporting this story was poor form. Erotic isn't always about the actual act if sex. The situation and the circumstances can imply things that are erotic also. All in all, no one is the final say on what is erotic.

Did I get turned on by this story? No, but that's not why I read anyway. However, some one else may have. Who's to say?

I did like this story. It was entertaining and kept my attention. In the end, that's all that matters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I didn't like if very much, but thanks for trying.

I found the husband's meandering contemplation pointless and lame, since it added very little to understanding the plot or furthering the action. You created this character as a pathetic dense droob who Laura could not possibly respect or want to stay married to. I could see her dumping that dumb shit regardless of Danielle's influence.

Of course the whole plot was pointless. All Danielle needed was a dead husband, so why didn't Danielle just have Trevor setup a fatal accident for her husband? Drowning, a fall, a car wreck, a mugging gone wrong, something a lot simpler and involving fewer people and chances for something to go wrong.

It looks like you put a lot of time and effort into creating a circuitous complex romance/murder/betrayal scheme without thinking it through. Which is too bad, since it could have been really suspenseful and mysterious and puzzling. It came off as just confusing, then obnoxious, then cartoonish. But I do appreciate the effort.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 8 years ago
4

Decent enough twisted plot ... seemed to end kinda quickly tho. Willing Cuck free zone ... yeay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best story on Lit today!!

This was a good damn story!! It's not getting the fanboy praise that a certain thin skinned author that turned off her anon comments is getting but it is far far better!!

Thanks Jeff

extemporeextemporealmost 8 years ago
The wrong category??

If you read any number of Loving Wives stories, you will rarely find any real erotica in them. Usually the sex descriptions are more "reporting" than truly erotic and the predominant emotions revealed in those stories are depression, resentment, sadness, anger and rage.

This story truly was more of a crime story than an erotic one, and it had its faults. But, for me, it did the most important thing a story should do. It made me want to find out what happens next.

Regarding the violence in the story: There's a reason that crime/cop shows, war movies etc are continually popular -- they are dramatically different (thankfully) than our ordinary lives. Sex and violence make movies worth watching and stories worth reading. They certainly aren't the ONLY things that make them so, but they are a factor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You did a good job with this story! Part 2 held my attention

It had its faults, Lining up all the characters to be believable in your murder mystery. Buy some miracle he caught Laura attention at the end that saved there lives. Kevin a little stupid fell for the trap. Sure there are other ways to kill a husband and get away with it. Getting so many envolved entailed great risk. At least we had a good ending. Rare for this kind and f crime. P.s. I wonder if Kevin and Virgil could sue the estate .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Almost

I could not get to 5 so a 4 from me. Relatively entertaining with some holes but still not a bad read at all. And hey, signe hates it so that is really good point for the story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gunshow BS please STOP. Get educated...

Please lets get something straight. YOU CAN NOT BUY A GUN AT A GUN SHOW WITHOUT AN ID AND BACKGROUND CHECK!!!! JHC can we finally put that bullshit liberal crap down? This story falls apart there. This story hinges on how he got the gun. Without that it falls apart. Believe me the detectives would have been suspicious and the bullet hole in the ceiling would probably be found. No gun show which would process credit cards would allow a sale without an ID, a completed purchaser form, and an FBI background check. That is the way it is, and has been for years. Very few gun shows even allow cash sales and with cash there would be no trail. ALL GUN SHOWS ARE VIDEO RECORDED TODAY. Most guns sales are individually recorded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Actually, you can purchase a firearm anonymously at a gunshow. There are two types of sellers at gunshows - private collectors and FFLs. You can buy from a private collector with no paperwork, perfectly legally. That's why it's called the gunshow loophole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wordy??

Harddaysknight says too wordy----this from the guy who wasted 3 years and hundreds of pages of trite about a girl in a red dress.

lihplihpalmost 8 years ago
Great stuff

I really enjoyed the story and I loved anon's response to HDKs wordy comment

Phil

justthejanitorjustthejanitoralmost 8 years agoAuthor
A couple of points

I got an e-mail from a guy named 'anonymous' who claimed I deleted his comment from part 1 because he correctly predicted the course of the story. Well, since I can't e-mail him back I'll post here that I never deleted anybody's comments and have no idea who did.

Having said that, I have to wonder why a guy who prefers to be anonymous cares about getting credit for guessing the ending of a story.

I'll also say that I was a little worried about the length of the lead in, and it looks like that fear was justified based on the comments.

I appreciate the feedback.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
Great story 5* read

The lead in was perfect and the story worked very well.

I liked the fact that the criminal was a crap shot, not a crack shot.

I think you are a writer to watch out for, with subsequent offerings.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
depends on the state

In Colorado ALL gun transfers are required to have a background check.

Does not matter if you are buying it from your cousin, your next door neighbor, a seller in the newspaper, at a gunshow or an FFL dealer.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@SharedSigne 06/26/16

re:

This one is also reported for containing violence and the webmaster believes such stories do not belong on Literotica at all.

If that were really true, then the site would not have a nonconsent category, and most likely not have a sci-fi/fantasy category, BDSM category, nonhuman category or erotic horror category either.

Funny, but I don't see the website owners getting rid of about half the website just to keep you happy.

So, I'm calling BS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3 stars. Thanks for writing it!

The women were just too evil to fit the rest of the narrative. You could as easily titled It "Psycho Bitches Slaughterhouse Horror." But I liked the protagonist's trying to harp on the mutual distrust of the perps to foil their plot.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
minus 1

Piece of shit.

SidheWitchSidheWitchalmost 8 years ago
Good ending

I'm grateful you didn't go for stupid cops believing the set-up. Nice way you used the psychological wedge between Lara and Trevor instead.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Short & Sweet

Truly incredible story. Great plot and great ending. No idiotic drawn out ending. Just a well written story! Continue to share your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shared sign

You're clearly a newbie who doesn't know how this site works, let alone this category. Give the penis waving contest a rest, son.

Jtj, well written story, but feels rushed in spots and cant help but get total deja vu that I've read this already. More than one reader called this ending. Still, LW isn't exactly known for deep originality, so don't take that criticism or trolls to heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed

First rate story. Very glad you followed the first installment quickly. Since reading the first part yesterday have read the rest of your stories, enjoying each. Give us more of your talent!!

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Good Story****

Thanks for sharing.

gordo12gordo12almost 8 years ago
Well done

gave it a 4*

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 8 years ago
Mind swapping

Nice effort, though the crazy wife angle is too hard to swallow. She's that seriously messed up and he never had a clue? It is like a lot of murder mysteries where the killer is a nice person who suddenly, when discovered, becomes deranged, starts petting their cat and talking about world domination. Not believable, except the part where Danielle tells him he is a moron. That I believe.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Thought it was well done!

good yarn...kept me reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bravo! You got double kudos, because our hero was the target of a conspiracy so...

...heinous, that it would take Sherlock Holmes to unwind the mystery after the fact.

And, without having to do anything but point out certain facts to his estranged (and very strange) wife, he ended up getting out alive an all three conspirators either dead or jailed. Not quite on the order of BTBs, but certainly just desserts.

Thank you.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
Excellent

What a series of tales. You should write a screenplay and submit to someone who can make it happen. Enough suspense, mystery and a little sex play to keep the trolls who demand sex happy. Well done.

Five Stars

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
@TwoCrows

I answered privately and in person all the other comments directed at me posted in this thread. You chose to disallow private feedback to yourself without an email address. I give you my user ID to send me hate mail if you want but not my email.

Since you called BS here is the exact wording of the webmasters reply to my suggestion that we end this war by making two separate categories for hot wife and BtB stories. He agreed. Quote as follows and I hope the Janitor won't delete it before you get a chance to read my reply to you:

"To the first part of your post, many of us are aware of this and we tell new authors all the time LW is post at your own risk.

You have two options. Simply delete the comments if they upset you, or as you said some were doing, put your stories somewhere else to avoid the nest of vipers.

But you are right, if a story has no erotic content it does not belong in a category aimed as a specific fetish.

The author should know that, but are playing games to tweak the other factions and unfortunately the site's 'screening' process is virtually non existent. Its one person trying to get 75 or so stories a night posted so they're barely getting a glance.

My suggestion is when you see one of these, there is a report button at the bottom of the last page. Report it and put the reason as it should be in another category and give it a couple days to see what happens.

Going further BTB stories are violent, sometimes way over the top violence to the wife and lover of the wife and if there is no erotic content to even try to justify it being on lit, the truthfully they should be banned because they're breaking the rule about violence and torture here, but again....these are not looked through.

I think this will only chnage if it gets to a point where the site is seeing a large drop on stories posted there and a decrease in hits from readers. Maybe that will make then clean it up."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4*s

That's entertainment👏!!

Gave you4*s. Something different, fun. It definitely belongs in this category.

Mental illness was very well used in this story by justthejanitor,lol.

Thank you very much😤!

AMerryman

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
@Sharedsigne ( Foreskinblister)

Well I had my suspicions , but now there's the proof. You are the same troll who used to call themselves Frontlinecaster !

Everything is exactly the same , from the reporting of others , to the blatant attempts to cause this site to fail because everyone sees just what a pathetic writer (not author, you do NOT deserve that moniker) and comments exactly that.

Did you think your little subterfuge wouldn't be noticed by long time readers in this category ? Your lack of talent plus your little tattle tail style are a dead give away. Better luck next time Troll !

5*'s

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 8 years ago
Didn't like it

From a LW perspective, there was no drama between the 2 protagonists. As a murder-mystery, it was too far out to be enjoyably plausible. The trouble is, the story tried to be 2 things and ended being neither.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Great Story!!!! Looking forward to more stories from you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

"I need to show you what kind of man your husband really is." - "What kind of man [her] husband really is"? She practically had to force him to take her ass, he repeatedly asked her if that was what she really wanted, he's not exactly some sort of beast if that is what he/she was driving at!

How are they going to explain the gash on his leg and the marks from his bindings? Not exactly consistent with a murder-suicide!

I'm sorry, I realize that Lara is a weak, submissive woman, but she's not stupid! She HAS to realize that if ANYONE was raped it was her husband! She dragged him into the ass fuck kicking and screaming.

Part of me feels sorry for her mother and the rest of her family, but the other part says that if they had been honest about her condition he would have been more alert and maybe got her help before things reached critical mass,

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Further Thought

I would think that Lara would end up in a prison for the criminally insane, not standard prison.

@SharedSigne - For all you claims of the webmaster agreeing with you, I don't see any changes. None of the stories or writers that you bitch about are gone. The only people I see gone are some of the more unreasonable commenters, so I would watch your back!

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
A good story...more a crime mistery, but...

A good story...more a crime mistery, but also with two cheating wives...One not only a cheat but also a murderer...What I didn't like? The murderer just got 20 years? It was a murder well planned and in cold blood...I also agree with one of the comments, that his wife needed to pass some years in a psychiatric ward of the prison...However a good story...3*

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 8 years ago
ShareSigne doesn't know what s/he's talking about.

First, to JTJ, great tale! It's been a while since I read some of yours. Anyway, this one was excellent! Great crime drama!

5 Stars

@SharedSigne

You REALLY don't want to read anything in Erotic Horror or NonConsent, then. There is a ton of violence in those categories, not to mention a LOT of death in EH, especially. By your logic... and I use that term loosely... both of those categories would get banned. Laurel isn't going to do squat for you.

You know, you sound an awful lot like FLC, only with the venom toned down a bit. Just saying.

telboy17telboy17almost 8 years ago
Good story

It was a really great story. I enjoyed the plot, the characters and the writing. The rating dropped from great to good when she was found guilty. The evidence presented and her outburst showed how she was led and coerced into doing what she did. Plus it was her, with prodding from Kevin, that saved the day in the end by shooting shave-head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was a decent story

but not great. 3*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Liked the story

I liked your story. Probably not a great best seller but nonetheless interesting and a good effort on your part. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
****

This was a good read even though it is either:

A) Total Faggot Cuck Shit

B) Violent to the point I cried to the web faeries

and I liked the plot even though it

A) had a few holes

B) was totally unbelivable you stupid gun bashing libtard

I always appreciate characters that

A) are reflective and control their fate

B) reflexively destroy any threat to their penis.

The tale was a well written and

A) had few errors

B) was so dumb and exasperating that I read it multiple times.

Thanks for writing. I truly enjoyed it and the comments.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
BTB War

I just received some Anonymous feedback which I am PRETTY sure came from SharedSigne, since it referenced a determination to push BTB out of LW!

I would like to share my response:

You chose to be Anonymous, but based on the feedback I just got I'm pretty sure it came from you.

I ask why are you so determined to push BTB out of LW?

I don't care that you post cuckold stories, I just don't read them.

And while I disagree with the personal insults, maybe if you would just stay away from the BTB stories instead of attacking them and their fans as misogynistic things would settle down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not your typical LW story

Hmmm....I would have to say this was not your typical LW story. Not your best but it did keep my interest. Not sure why but was kind of happy when it finally ended. Nice twist with it being with another woman and not a man like we normally read. Keep writing and thanks for the story!

"Buckeye Fan"

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@SharedSigne

From SharedSigne: "I just don't want to give you or any of the BtB crowd my actual email. Yes it's because of the horrible personal insults and made up lies the BtB crowd says about me that I want them out of LW. They do the same to other hot wife story authors too. Yes they do it worse to me and yes that's because I don't just sit and take it. I strike back, not with personal insults like they give me, but with thoughts about how their stories are odd being posted in a category meant to be erotic, and thoughts of how we could end the war between the two factions. For that I get more hate, more evil comments. I'm deleting all those that are anonymous now and leaving all the rest so I can contact people like you to explain what I'm doing. What would it hurt you if your favorite stories would move to the non-Erotic category? Then you wouldn't be bothered by the likes of me anymore. I wouldn't go into that category to comment on author's stories there."

First of all, while I may lean towards BTB, I don't consider myself part of the "BTB Crowd". My favorite stories are oshaw's "Grief", qhml1's "Did You Really Mean It", laptopwriter's "Continental Dividfe" and Slirpuff's "Think of Laura", not a BTB in the bunch. That doesn't mean that I don't see anything wrong with a Bitch that deserves burning getting burned! Just like I have no problem with Bastards getting burned when deserved, as in blackrandl1958's "Couple's Date Night"!

I believe that both partners in a story deserve a fate defined by their actions. Sometimes that results in a reconciliation, which I'm fine with when I feel it's earned. Sometimes that results in the Bitch/Bastard getting burned, and I resent the story and/or its fans being labeled as "misogynistic" just because YOU feel that a wife should be free to play any way she wants, with no consequences, and that her husband should be grateful for whatever crumbs she deigns to throw his way!

In any case, who elected YOU the arbiter of what is or is not erotic, and who should be forced out of LW. Why shouldn't YOU move to Fetish, since that is what Cuckold is. I know you like to call it "Hot Wife", but that's just your rationalization for the cuckoldry, that the wife is just TOO H-O-T to limit herself to one poor schmuck!

The bottom line is, a story is NOT misogynistic just because something bad happens to a woman, anymore than "Couple's Date Night" is misandrist because something bad happens to a man.

As I said elsewhere, were the Nuremberg Trials anti-German? By your logic they were because Germans were punished!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@SharedSigne

You won't argue on the thread, but I want all readers to see both sides of the argument and decide who is more right!

@SharedSigne: "Still not going to argue with you on the thread. You said, "As I said elsewhere, were the Nuremberg Trials anti-German? By your logic they were because Germans were punished!" Please, of course that would be stupid BUT, are you saying you would like to read a story posted in LW about the Germans being punished in the Nuremberg Trials? If it was well written would you give it high praise? I could write one for you but I certainly don't think it should be posted in Loving Wives.

How many times do I have to say it before you get it? IMO LW is for erotic tales about married women having fun outside marriage; it's not for stories of anger, violence and punishment. Read the description of the category on the Erotic Stories main page. You're entitled to your opinions but I do wonder how old you are. I think maybe 15 or less."

Re: Nuremberg, you're conflating two different issues: What should be on LW and what is misogyny. I agree with you that a story about Nuremberg has no place on LW. My reference there was to your claim that ANY story where ANY woman suffered for ANY reason was by definition misogynistic, and I claim that is a ridiculous position equivalent to claiming that the Nuremberg Trials were anti-German because some Germans were punished.

Meanwhile HERE is the description of LW on the Erotic Stories main page: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Nowhere does it say ANYTHING about women, married or otherwise, and the "& more" is rather open-ended.

As for my age, my 33-year-old son would be pretty shocked to learn that I was 15 or less!

Once again, YOU are not the judge of what does or doesn't belong in LW, if anything cuckoldry should be in Fetish because that is what it is!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@SharedSigne Re: The Webmaster

Assuming (always dangerous!) that Signe's quote did indeed come from he webmaster, let's see just what was said:

"My suggestion is when you see one of these, there is a report button at the bottom of the last page. Report it and put the reason as it should be in another category and give it a couple days to see what happens." - Now, I'm sure Signe has reported at least SOME stories. Has anyone noticed any stories being moved or writers banned? I know that I haven't, maybe I just haven't been paying close enough attention!

"I think this will only change if it gets to a point where the site is seeing a large drop on stories posted there and a decrease in hits from readers. Maybe that will make them clean it up." (Please note that I had to correct two typos by the "Webmaster"!) I think we all know which stories get the hits, and maybe that's why nothing has changed despite Signe's crusade.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 8 years ago
Yeah. Uh huh. Riiiiiiiight!

Does anyone here actually believe that Signe has been talking to Laurel? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

*crickets*

Yeah, me neither.

Here's my theory. Signe is a moral... err, immoral (which is it?) crusader, who doesn't even realize that violence is an accepted part of Lit. Erotic Horror? NonConsent? Sci-Fi / Fantasy? NonHuman? Holy crap! If Laurel REALLY told Signe that violence has no place on this site, then she'd have to get rid of most of these categories! Either that, or go through EVERY SINGLE TALE to make sure there is no violence! I can tell you right now, Erotic Horror would be gone as a category, as would NonConsent / Reluctance.

I call Bullshit AND Shenanigans!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
One Final(?) Comment

SharedSigne has 14 posted stories, only 2 rated above 4, 5 under 3.

Justthejanitor has 8 stories, all over 4.

Vandemonium1 has 19 stories, all over 4.

Mainefiddleheads has 32 stories, 27 over 4, 5 over 3.5

Blackrandl1958 has 45 stories, 43 over 4, 1 @ 3.97, 1 with rating turned off.

Even if you want to claim some sort of BTB conspiracy, there are obviously far more readers who like these stories and DON'T like Signe's than the opposite. So if the Webmaster is concerned about hits by readers it should be obvious which way he/she should go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star

Stupid BS. No way D and Skinhead find him at Virgils place. I dropped this schitt at the end of page 1.

This fukin whole pos depends on him following her to the Williamsons. Would you follow her there- for what. You got the emails. You want pics? Unreal. Bye.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous Re: 1 star

I don't care how much you hated it, how can you rate a four page story after reading one page?

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 8 years ago
Good read!

There were some mistakes but not enough to ruin a well told story. The first chapter was action packed but left many questions. They were cleared up in the second chapter. Thank you for a good non wimpy story. *****

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
@Sharedsigne 6-27-16

I saw your correspondence to the "Webmaster" ! It was simply a conversation in the Author's Forum you had with LoveCraft68' !!! Lol.chuckle !

I didn't know that Laurel or Manu went by that moniker !!! Lol.chuckle chuckle chuckle !

Your I.Q. is obviously in the single digits !

All other Authors and readers of this site , do not allow this little Bully to bother you !

It doesn't have the ear of any of the real moderators on this site anymore than you do !

Unless LoveCraft68 is Laurels secret Nom' de Plume !

That honestly made my ribs sore when I found out that the Troll actually believes this !

FD45FD45almost 8 years ago
JusttheJanitor

Just as a public service announcement, there is a delete function on the comments of your stories.

Just saying.

needyou200needyou200almost 8 years ago
5

just delete the asshole annony like we all do

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re:Anons

Just refuse Anonymous comments, you won't even have to delete them!

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

Yes, please do ignore anonymous comments. If they don't have the courage to face any rebuttals and to defend their positions, then they are just gutless pissants unworthy of your or any author's attention.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
So, from a 4, it goes to a 2; maybe a 1 after the last 3 paragraphs.

You have the guy blindly "loving" his wife, who he had to know was bipolar. The story progresses at the same level until the end. Now he takes his friend's idea of finding a girl "he can rescue." That was the setup for the whole marriage and resulting story.

Stories about clueless people are way too common on LW; they must seem easier to write. When you finally get an idea to bring early relationship info that hadn't exist3ed before into the story go back and insert it earlier so the reader can believe that it makes sense. It doesn't make sense that hubby knew nothing about any inclination or past history of his wife. Are lots of husbands that disinterested or unperceptive about their mates? Maybe if they have trouble tying their shoe laces in the morning, but I think not otherwise. I guess it makes for easier writing.

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
Most people are clueless when it comes to betrayal and evil

In real life, people aren't constantly on the lookout for signs that their spouses are mentally ill or cheating on them, much less scheming to kill them. Otherwise, all those crime reenactment shows on cable TV would be about how such schemes were headed off instead of how detectives solved the murders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the story!

Plenty of twists and turns, lots of tension, and the bad guys and girls go to jail. Wish you could have rubbed Danielle's nose in it a bit, given the husband a few minutes laughing at her, something. Other than that, great story.

I figured out that the two wives had to be in on it together, didn't know if it was just financial greed or maybe some lez action. I guess the mental angle works, but seems a bit farfetched, even when including Lara's problems earlier in life. However, you gave us enough info to make it seem at least plausible and since that's all you're responsible for - I'll do my part as the reader and pretend to believe it: Lara was a complete fruit loop.

I would have a hard time thinking of Lara as a victim, but that's kind of what you've laid out for us. Mentally, with her background, she supposedly didn't have a whole lot of choice. I can see a lot of that being true, even so, some of what she did surely had to be her decision to follow and not simply as an irresistible response to Danielle's fabricated stimuli. Danielle did brag that at one point Lara tried to back out of the plan, but she was able to convince her to continue on (Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!). I don't think anyone can be controlled to such a degree that Lara ended up behaving like an automaton. Apparently the jury didn't think so either.

Great story, 5 stars. This story seemed to be different from all the other cheating LW stories we read, but of course Lara was indeed a cheating wife too. The cheating part was just dwarfed by her other sins.

And ignore all the Anony Cuck Parrots. What's up with that anyway? Get a life people; you say the same thing in every comment, for every story, and for every author, regardless of what actually takes place in that story. Talk about mental...

B_BaileyB_Baileyabout 7 years ago
Different

The evils of this world are sometimes hidden in some very beautiful packages. The heart will dictate to the brain. The hapless spouse is blinded by love. Good story. Keep them coming.

KRD19254KRD19254about 7 years ago

When she popped me with ice water - that would have been it... Sure I'd take the notebook to get the poop, but I'd have taken my packed luggage too. With the cell text and a few emails off the notebook - off to a lawyer.

Virgil not making a full Notebook HD-drive back-up then splitting off the emails/files to a thumb-drive for lawyer use - we are told he's an IT guy, PC guru - this story really FAILS on that one. And Virgil's had suspicions a foul play and he did not do a back-up as insurance???? BTW, what happen to the Notebook for the trial?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story of a weak male

He let her fuck his life too much. Love is not an excuse, when it's clear that she didn't love him anymore. He should have divorced her and kicked her cheating ass from the house sooner. A nice tale of a pathetic loser.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
This, this, this IS a Legend caliber story

Better than all but three or four of the July 4th gifts. T Y very much!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My tip

When they are going to frame you and have you commit "suicide", abrade your skin with the restraints. Yes you'll still be dead, but their narrative won't hold up.

Not salvation, but a little something from beyond the grave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gripping!

A carefully constructed story with as much believability as most commercial fiction.

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The first part of the story was not bad and second part totally sucked.

VenustasVenustasover 6 years ago
Doomed to Failure

They wouldn't have got away with it - Danielle's plot would have failed. Kevin had a bad cut in his leg and his blood would have been in the broken window. The obvious conclusion would be that the broken window was related to to his cut. This would raise questions of how this cut could have occurred and how this cut became bandaged and stuck with duct tape when none was present at the scene.

Plus there would be rope and taser marks on Kevin's body.

i felt the plot was a bit laboured. Only 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not good

One of the more unlikeable main characters if read in a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quick, File For a Divorce

Yep, clear sailing on the divorce front. He should have NO problems getting one quickly.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Well

There are positive and negatives about this tale. But one can say this about it, it was definitely an entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not good!!!

Your protagonist is far away from a normal man! Your story even its a fantasy is unbelievable and therefore only laughable! And thats it: I laugh myself half to death.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous