Sylvia's Mom Pt. 05

Story Info
I'm thinking dungeon while she's thinking baby! Yikes!!!
2.8k words
4.59
38.4k
43

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,123 Followers

*** A note to my readers: I make mention of Kinbaku in this chapter. (I am sure many of are, at least in some way, familiar with this form of bondage.) Since I write for you, my readers, if only ONE of you would like for me to write a chapter on this, please let me know and I will do so. However, it will come in a later chapter and not immediately.

Without readers there is no purpose in writing.

***

Everything was progressing very quickly between Sheila and me. They were, in fact, moving almost too quickly. Our sex life was fantastic. Sheila was a dream lover and she had done everything I had asked of her so far, yet I was still very apprehensive about how things would be once Sylvia returned and if we could get her to agree to our proposal of she and Sylvia sharing me as their lover.

I really did not want to hurt Sylvia in any way, especially emotionally. She had already been through the trauma with the of discovery of the dark side of her father just as Sheila had in discovering the dark side of her husband. At least, in this case, the other person was her mother and the relationship was very real and based not based solely upon sex but also upon mutual feelings of romance and love.

Every time I was with Sheila it seemed as if we were beginning a brand new relationship. Each time we made love it seemed as if it was the first time and even when we had pure raw sex it was almost as if it was our first time together.

Sheila seemed to be blossoming like a flower in Spring. Her mood was always very upbeat and her smile rarely ever left her lovely face. We spent almost every waking hour as well as most of our sleeping hours together. We were constant companions as well as lovers. It was so strange and had it not been for my feelings for Sylvia I am sure I would probably have married Sheila. However, deep in my heart I knew that Sylvia would be my wife while Sheila would remain as my lover and my mistress.

On the rare occasions when Sheila and I went out in public she would dress in very sexy clothes but she always maintained the air of a very classy lady. Of course, when we were alone at home, if she wore any clothes at all, she dressed and acted like my perfect little slutty fuck toy and she could always bring me to a nearly instantaneous state of arousal. I was crazy about my beautiful little whore doll.

Sometimes Sheila and I would plan to spend just a quiet evening at home, but it rarely worked out that way. Our desire and lust for each other almost always overcame whatever plans we tried to make. Either she would show a little too much bare skin or I would become as erect as an iron rod and our plans would instantly dissolve and we would become like two rutting animals who couldn't get enough of each other.

I have to admit that I really loved it when I would come over to see Sheila and she would be wearing nothing but a pair of fuck me pumps, silk stockings, a garter belt and thongs panties. Her lovely breasts were still very firm and quite perky in spite of her having gone through childbirth and that she was 37 years old.

Just seeing her always aroused my lust and passion to the point that I always had great difficulty in keeping my hands off of her amazingly voluptuous body. Today was no different from most other days. She was completely naked except for a pair of crimson red thong panties. Her beautiful breasts bounced freely with every step she took. I leaned down to lick her nipples before taking her into my arms to give her a deep wet kiss which was filled with desire and passion.

I gripped the luscious cheeks of her ass and ground my erection into her crotch. This could always get her aroused and ready. Of course, it seemed that almost everything I did arouse her passion to a fever pitch. As I held her close, I reached down and massage the swollen lips of her eager and soaking wet pussy and clitoris before I slipped two fingers inside her. Her juices instantly began to flow from her and run down my fingers. The scent of her arousal in my nostrils made my erection expand to even greater dimensions. The woman was mine and I wanted her like I had never wanted anyone before. My need and desire for her was beyond anything I had ever known before.

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. Sheila always loved it when I carried her to bed to fuck her. She loved it when I was rough with her but she loved it bests when I took her slowly and tenderly. She loved everything we did in bed whether it was taking her orally, anally, vaginally, or whether I made her suck and fuck me as my beautiful little whore.

Tonight, I had decided I would make love to her slowly and tenderly but make her feel and crave my unbridled passion. I laid Sheila on the bed and moved over her. I began to squeeze and caress her breasts and pinch her erect sensitive nipples.

I raised her legs up on my shoulders and kissed her feet and ankles before sucking her lovely pedicured toes into my mouth. I knew from previous experiences with her that this really excited and aroused her. I raised her legs higher into the air and straightened them out so I could kiss along the backs of her calves. Very slowly and tenderly, I nuzzled, licked and kisses the backs of her knees. She gasped as I did this and I knew I had found one of her many erogenous zones. I continued to kiss up the backs and insides of her thighs and she was moaning softly as I spread her legs making her open her pussy and yield herself to me.

The aroma of her arousal was filling the room as her passion mounted at the touch of my lips and tongue on her most sensitive and tender regions. I spread the lips of her saturated pussy labia and licked and sucked her flaming hot clit which was aching for even more kisses and licks. I sucked it between my lips and rapidly flicked my tongue across the tender tip. As I continued to maul her clit with my lips and tongue, I worked two finger in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Her body was alive with passion and she was moaning with pleasure and desire.

"Michael, please fuck me hard and deep NOW! My pussy is aching to feel you inside me. I want you to cum deep in my burning pussy. Please! Please! Please! Make your little slut cum!" She moaned with complete abandon.

Sheila was desperate for release but I was not ready to give her that pleasure just yet. I wanted to make her squirm and beg. She looked so beautiful lying there in such an agonized state of arousal. I had to make her feel the power of my raging cock deep inside her and make her milk it in order my boiling cum flood into her womb like molten lava erupting from a volcano.

Suddenly, I ceased to pleasure her. I stood on the bed above her and said, "Get up on your knees and suck my big hard cock. Lick and suck my balls. I am going to make you take ALL of me deep in your throat. You may gag a little but I will MAKE you take it ALL. Now get up here and do as I tell you." Her eyes filled with tears. It was almost as if, for the first time, she was afraid of me but I knew she wasn't really afraid. The tears rolling down her cheeks were there because she wanted to be sure she would please me.

I reached for her long red hair and pulled her face forward to my eagerly waiting cock. She looked up at me and took me into her mouth. I pulled her mouth further onto my cock and reached down and stroked her throat. She relaxed at my gentle touch and began to suck me a little deeper into her mouth each time. I pushed further into her mouth and reached the back of her throat.

"Take a breath, open your throat and relax. I won't hurt you and I will give your a chance to breathe," I whispered softly.

Suddenly, she thrust her mouth forward and my throbbing cock entered fully into her hungry throat she held me there for a few seconds before pulling back. She then began to take all of me into her throat with every thrust of her mouth. After a few minutes of her sucking, I knew I was going to cum soon but I wanted to cum deep inside her womb.

"Lie down and spread your lovely legs for me so I can fill your sweet aching womb with my cum," I commanded."

"Yes!" She replied but added, "I want you to fill my pussy with your cum but I will gladly take it down my throat for you."

As she lay on her back and lifted her legs for me, I guided the head of my raging cock to the entrance of her soft vaginal lips. She was aching and yearning to feel my powerful thrusts driving deep inside her. I could feel her squeezing my cock with her all muscles of her quivering pussy as I plunged deep inside her.

"Do you want to cum for me, my little slut?" I asked her.

"Yes, my darling, I want to cum for you and only for you," she moaned softly. "You can cum anywhere inside me or anywhere on my body whenever you choose. You can do anything you want to me. I'm your fucking whore. Use me!"

I could never grow tired of hearing her words as she surrendered herself to me. I truly believed that she had given herself to me totally and completely. She had surrendered her body, her mind, her love and even her very soul. I could also never cause her any real physical or emotional pain other than what sometimes came when I got a little rough with her during sex. I had secretly purchased a whip and had begun to practice with it. I was dreaming of strapping her to a St. Andrew's cross to see how she would react to some whip play. Could there might be a dungeon in our future?

'Perhaps I could begin with some relatively mild bondage such as Kinbaku and include suspension. Of course, a dungeon would require a very private and separate room with its own unique furnishings. Only time will tell,' I mused to myself.

This beautiful woman for whom I had desired and lusted from the first time I saw her now belonged to me and soon she would also be giving me, Sylvia, her equally beautiful and sensuous young daughter. Hopefully, Sylvia, would accept things as they now were and want me as much as she did before this began. It was, however, still a little strange that Sheila had changed her thinking so much during this brief period and now wanted me to take Sylvia's virginity in her own her bed and for the two of them to share me as their lover.

Just thinking of taking Sylvia's young tender body and making her bleed for me in her own bed was extremely exciting. Of course, still in the back of my mind I dreamed of having them both in bed with me at the same time. I could only imagine having them both licking and sucking me at the same time and fucking one while I ate the other. I also wondered if I could make Sheila eat her own daughter while I fucked her. The possibilities seemed endless.

Thinking of all these things drove me nearer and nearer to my orgasmic release, but I had to pay attention to Sylvia since I wanted to push her into her own orgasm before I filled her with my cum. To me, her orgasm was far more important than my own. I knew she would stay with me, but I wanted to always satisfy her needs and desires before she satisfied mine.

I truly loved it when she screamed, moaned and begged me to make her cum. At times, she could almost cum at the sound of my voice, but she was a deeply passionate and sensuous woman and she usually needed quite a lot of stimulation to achieve an orgasm. It was, of course, my great pleasure to provide her with that stimulation.

I kissed her soft sweet lips again as I thrust deeply inside her body which was now trembling with her mounting passion and desire. She was gasping for breath as she writhed her hips beneath me and thrust them against me with reckless abandon. Her magnificent body was quivering and trembling for release and I knew I would soon feel the first spasms of her release as she squirmed beneath me and accepted the relentless pounding of my raging cock into her writhing pussy.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! Michael, give it all to me as hard and as deep as you can! I'm cummmmmmming! I'm cummmmmmming! Fill my aching cock hungry pussy with your boiling cum!" She screamed as she shuddered through her orgasm.

Her screaming triggered my own release and I blasted volley after volley of my cum into her womb and filled her completely.

"Please, fall asleep with your cock buried in my pussy. I want to wake up later with you still inside me. I don't want any of your precious cum to leak out," she begged.

"Won't I be too heavy to fall asleep on top of you?" I asked.

"I don't care," she whispered. "I just want you to stay inside me. I'll even stop taking my birth control pill if you want me to have your baby. I swear to you I will."

I was totally stunned and my heart skipped a beat when she said me that but I wanted her daughter, Sylvia, to have my baby. While Sheila was only 37 years old, I didn't want to risk any complications that could arise if I made her pregnant and she had difficulties which resulted from it. However, I decided now was not the time to discuss this so I remained silent.

When I woke up a couple of hours later, Sheila was smiling at me and I was becoming hard once again. "Roll over onto you back I want to ride you," she said.

"Don't you ever get enough you horny little slut?" I teased her laughingly. "Not of you I don't," she giggled.

We rolled over together with her legs still clinging to me. She sat upright and straddled my me with her firm shapely thighs. Slowly, she raised her body and guided my rigid cock into the opening of her always wet and eager pussy and began to grind her hips back and forth upon it in a slow and rhythmic pattern. I was becoming harder by the second. I reached up and squeezed her breasts a little harder than I normally did.

She threw her head back and moaned, "YES! Squeeze my tits, Michael. Make them ache. I want you to give me pain. I am sooooooo ready for it."

I squeezed and rubbed her tits harder and pinched her nipple which caused her to wince from this mildly painful yet obviously pleasurable treatment. She rode me faster and faster rocking and grinding her clit against my pelvic bone to increase the friction. The harder she rocked herself on my throbbing cock, the harder I thrust up against her. It was amazing.

We both exploded almost in unison as we reached climax of our mutual orgasm. This was one of the quickest orgasms we had ever had together. It had only taken a few mere moments for our bodies to erupt in a mutual and simultaneous orgasm. Sheila collapsed onto my chest spent and exhausted.

I was beginning to wonder if I could survive this seemingly always horny woman. Especially, after Sylvia returned and I would have to satisfy both of them.

*****

More to cummm in the next chapter... Thank you for reading.

OG4U
OG4U
1,123 Followers