Sylvia's Mom Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,129 Followers

Instead, I moved up towards her neck and shoulders kissing her soft skin while massaging her back with my hands. When I reached her neck, I brushed her hair aside and showered the back of her neck and shoulders with tiny kisses and nibbles. This elicited moans of pleasure as her body trembled at my attention. I kissed and licked my way down her back until once again my tongue was able to explore her beautiful ass.

This time when I spread the soft cheeks and trailed my tongue along her sensitive anal opening I probed the tip inside. I felt her body tense at this unexpected invasion but I held her firmly in my grasp. I could hear her begin to moan with pleasure and I felt her arch her back to lift her hips to meet my probing tongue as it penetrated inside her. I had already tasted the sweetness of her feminine honey and now it was buffered by the taste in her anus. She was screaming as I began to tongue fuck her ass with reckless abandon. I could not help but imagine the screams of pleasure she would make when I took her anal cherry but that would be another time.

I withdrew my tongue from her tight tiny anus and licked down to the opening of her sweet virgin pussy. My cock was raging and my balls were aching for relief. I was sure Sylvia was primed and ready for anything I wanted to do to her and she would willingly and passionately surrender herself to me.

I raised myself up from her and turned once again onto her back and made her spread her legs as widely as she could. Her juices were flowing as if her pussy was Niagara Falls. They were literally gushing out onto the towel beneath her hips.

I licked all over the soft outer lips of her tender pussy probing and probing inside with my tongue allowing me to savor her sweet overflowing nectar. I parted the soft lips with my fingers to revealed her now swollen and distended clit. I sucked her tiny clit between my lips and flicked the tip of my tongue across it. As I did this, her body jerked as it she had received and electrical shock. I continued the assault on her clit with my tongue and eased my middle finger inside her and probed to reach the membrane of her maidenhead.

She was, indeed, an unspoiled virgin. Her pussy was so tight around my finger I was almost afraid I would hurt her badly when I entered her and penetrated her virgin hole with my huge cock so I slipped in my ring finger and stroked in and out more rapidly. Finally, I added my index finger as I wanted to try to loosen at least the opening of her tight virgin pussy to make it easier to penetrate the huge mushroomed shaped head of my cock inside her.

I decided to take her virginity "doggie" style. This would allow me greater control over her body and once she was completely ready I could hold her hips firmly with one arm around them and, at the same time, I could massage her clit with the fingers of my other hand as I thrust my cock in and out of the depths of her pussy. I wanted to be sure she felt my cock rubbing against her g spot to give her maximum pleasure.

But first she had to beg me to take her virginity and I was sure she was hot enough to at this point to refuse me anything..

"Sylvia, get on your knees on the floor," I commanded in a soft but firm voice.

I am sure she did not know exactly what to expect but I imagined she thought I was going to have her suck my cock. Without such so much as a question or the slightest hint of hesitation she got on her knees on the floor beside the bed.

As I stood up in front of her, I could see her staring with a mixture of lust and fear at my cock which swayed before her as if it was a huge lance. I could see even in the dimly lit room that her eyes were filled with passionate desire and glistening with lust.

As she looked up into my eyes she asked in a very timid and shaky voice, "M-M-Michael, do you want to suck it?"

I looked directly into her eyes and replied with unmistakable clarity and self-confidence, "No, my precious little princess, I want you to BEG me to TAKE your cherry. I want you GIVE yourself to me. Now, beg for what you want. Beg me to fuck you, my darling."

She hesitated but only for a second and with her voice now filled with humility she pleaded, "I love you, Michael. I surrender myself you. Please take my cherry. Please fuck me. I can't wait any longer. I'll do whatever you want. Just fuck me."

Being very pleased with her reply, I handed her one of the condoms and told her to put it on my cock.

As she gave me a very confused look, I realized she did not know how to do it. When I had explained it to her, she opened the package containing the condom and rolled it over the head of my turgid cock and down to the base.

I wanted her NOW and I was going to have her so I picked her up from her kneeling position and had her get onto the edge of the bed on her knees with her back arched downward and her head and shoulders flat on the bed. I was standing behind her so I was in a position to exert maximum thrusting power when the time came. I knew she would feel some pain when I impaled her with my massive bloated cock and shattered her hymen butt that was necessary and the pain would subside quickly as she immersed herself totally in the rapture of sexual bliss.

I leaned over her, wrapped my right arm around waist and under her tummy. With my left hand, I placed the head of my pulsing inflamed cock against the virginal lips of her unspoiled pussy. She gasped as I forced the bulbous head into her and slowly stretched her vaginal sheath to accommodate the invading monster.

As I pressed father into at a very slowly pace, I heard her scream, "OH GOD! MICHAEL IT HURTS SO BAD!"

When the head reached her hymen, I could feel her tense her body and draw in a breath between her tightly clinched teeth. I could not see her face, however, and I did not want her to see mine which I knew would make me appear to be some crazed demoniacal being ravishing the defenseless body of a helpless young woman.

I had not had a lot of experience with virgins but I was sure there was really no gentle way to tear through her hymen. I decided it was all or nothing and her pain would only last for a few fleeting moments so I withdrew my cock slightly from her tight little pussy and with a single powerful surging thrust, I forced the massive head of my cock into the depths of her pussy crashing violently through her hymen all the way into her womb.

In the darkness, I could not see her face but I could her gasping for breath as she winced from the severity of the pain of that initial thrust.

"Oh God, Michael! Y-Y-You're tearing me apart! You're ripping me to shreds! It hurts so bad, please stop!" She screamed as my massive distended cock hammered with seemingly relentless fury as it plunged in and out to the very depths of her womb as if it was a battering ram shattering and breaching the doors of a castle which splintered and yielded to the massive onslaught.

After a few fleeting moments following my initial entry, I did stop and held her tenderly in my arms to soothe and comfort her by also whispering softly and soothingly into her ear, "Shhhh, my darling, the worst is over, just try to relax and allow yourself to feel the sensations flowing through you. Do not be afraid, my love, it will begin to feel wonderful very soon."

Slowly, I withdrew a few inches before pushing gently back into her again and asking her, "Are you OK, baby?"

"Yes, I think so. It hurt really bad at first but I think it will be OK, now," She said still seeming to be almost on the verge of tears.

Slowly and as gently as I could, I began to rock my hips into her and piston my cock slowly in and out of tight tender no longer virgin pussy. When I felt her moving her hips back toward me to meet my penetrating thrust I knew I could begin to drive into her with a little more force and power. Soon she seemed to be over the shock of the initial onslaught and was bucking her hips upwards to meet each of my thrusts.

Fortunately, I had had many sessions with her mother so in spite of Sylvia's tightly clutching pussy I was sure I could hold back my own release for as long as necessary in order to bring her to an earth shattering orgasm on her very first full sexual experience. I certainly wanted to make that happen and I also desperately wanted to make giving me her virginity the most wonderful and memorable experience of her entire life.

Sylvia was somewhat quieter than Sheila after the initial onslaught but since she lacked her mother's experience this was to be expected. I could feel that her orgasm beginning to mount so I gripped each of her hips with my hands and began thrusting harder and deeper and faster into her sweet yielding pussy. Within moments, she moaned and then let out a scream that not only had to awaken Sheila, but also may have been heard in the next county.

"YES! YES! YES! GOD, YES! I FEEL IT! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMING! I'M REALLY CUMMMMMMMMMMMING! HARDER! DO IT HARDER! DO IT DEEPER!" she screamed as she the power of her orgasm enveloped swept away as if she was trapped and engulfed in the power of a tsunami.

"Oh, Michael! I love it and I love you! I want to do this every day," she moaned softly as she tried almost in vain to regain her composure.

With that my own cum exploded into the confines of the condom. I only wish it could have been inside her tight saturated clinging pussy. I knew that would happen in the very near future.

After I withdrew from her pussy, I laid down beside her and held her tenderly in my arms. We lay together for quite a long time just getting our breath back, as best we could, and kissing each other. Later when I got up to go to the bathroom I found my cock, my pubic hair and my balls were sticky and coated with a mixture of her blood and vaginal juices. I thought perhaps I should have made her clean me with her mouth, but that might have been a bit of overkill for her.

When I stepped from the bathroom out into the hallway, Sheila was there to meet me with a huge smile on her beautiful face. She told me she had just looked in and saw that Sylvia was already sleeping soundly. Sheila then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me exposing with the full power of her own insatiable lust.

"Thanks for leaving the door cracked. I saw and heard everything and it was the most thrilling, exciting and beautiful thing I have ever seen. I wish I could have a video of it. You ARE going to own her just as you own me, in fact, I am almost 100% positive you already own her but I'll help you to make sure of it," Sheila whispered breathlessly.

Then she added, "I wish it had been me. I would have loved for you to have done that to me. When I lost my cherry, it was nothing like that. It just hurt and all I could do was cry. There is no doubt that my little girl is now a woman and she is well on her way to also becoming just like me. Your hot, horny slutty little fuck toy."

I patted Sheila on her beautiful ass and whispered with a gentle laugh, "I love you but go back to bed you horny little eavesdropping slut. This is Sylvia's night. I'm not going to take care of you tonight. Perhaps in a day or so we can persuade Sylvia to let you have a turn with me. I certainly hope she will."

She smiled and said, "Me too!"

The next morning I was awakened by the smell of coffee brewing in the kitchen. Sylvia was snuggled up next to me looking at me. Her face was gleaming her delight.

"Michael, I'm really sore inside but can we do it again before we get up?" She giggled as she asked.

"Let's go join your mom for breakfast first, I'm sure she wants to tease us a little this morning, then you can have for the rest of the day and night." I said with a pleasant smile as I kissed her good morning.

When we walked into the kitchen, Sheila was already there. She was wearing a very tight short t-shirt with was stretched to the maximum across her beautiful full breasts and barely reached the bottom of the cheeks of her gorgeous ass. I could see that she was obviously wearing nothing under the t-shirt as her rock hard nipples were straining for release and I knew she would not have on any panties.

"Well, Michael you are still here and judging from the noises I heard last night and glow on both of your faces, I know Sylvia is no longer a little girl. She is now a complete woman," Sheila cooed. Her voice was bubbling with joy.

"Mom!" Sylvia shouted feigning shock.

I flashed a grin at Sheila and said, "Yes, she is now a complete woman."

Sheila ran across the floor, threw her arms around my neck and planted an open mouthed kiss squarely on my lips. She ground her pelvis into mine, looked at Sylvia and said, "Let me know if you need any help. I'd love for you to share this hot young stud with me."

"M-M-Mom!" Sylvia stammered and blushed in disbelief at the blatancy of Sheila's words.

Then she added, "From the way you are holding Michael I'd almost swear that you set me up for this."

"Well, baby, you were gone for a month, I was aching for a good roll in the hay, so to speak, and this hot young stallion was available so, yes, I did set you up for this. Please don't be upset with either of us. I assure you Michael is more than capable of keeping both of us grinning like Cheshire cats."

Sylvia just stared at her mother with a look of shock and dismay. Then she looked at me and joined Sheila in my arms. "If I have to share you with someone, I'm glad it is my mom," she said with a sly smile on her face. "Just let me have him all to myself at least for the rest of the day, Mom. After all, I did see him first," Sylvia added happily.

This was almost too good to be true. I could hardly comprehend how quickly Sylvia agrees to share me with her mother. Then, for some unknown reason, my mind quickly flashed back to Mrs. Anderson and I wondered if she might be as horny and as willing as the two beauties I was now holding in my arms. I would have to find a subtle way to broach that subject with Sheila but that could wait until later. For now, these two horny little wenches were more than enough to keep me happy and completely satisfied.

Over the course of the next month, I spent as much time as I could with both my girls going from one bed to the other sometimes more than once a day. They did give me a break during "red week" which, sadly, occurred at the same time of the month for both of them. Later, I learned that sometimes girls develop synchronized menstrual cycles when they live together. I thought perhaps so they could commiserate and console each other during such a physically and emotionally distressing time for them. Of course, this was just my own thought as I have no basis upon which to state that as being the truth.

During "red week", they both offered themselves to me orally and Sheila would readily give herself to me anally. She even gave me her pussy in the shower on one occasion. She was always horny and had enough "kink" in her psyche to want to try anything. I had not yet taken Sylvia's anal cherry but I knew I could whenever I wanted.

...Yes, there is more cummmmmmming!

OG4U
OG4U
1,129 Followers
12