Sylvia's Mom Pt. 11

Story Info
Sylvia and Rebekah finally arrive.
5.3k words
4.68
25.5k
35

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,128 Followers

Delilah and I spent almost the entire day going from room to room having sex. Somehow we even managed to do it in the clothes closet. This woman's capacity and desire for sex was almost beyond my comprehension. I do not know if there is really a condition of nymphomania but it one does exist Delilah was overwhelmed with it. It was no surprise to me after having been with her for most of the past two days that her husband had sex with her on such an infrequent basis. He stayed away from her just to survive.

Sheila called me at lunchtime and how me how everything was going between her mom and me. I told her the truth. Delilah's and my personality blended perfectly and sexually there was nothing Delilah wouldn't do, but I wasn't sure if I would physically make it until the weekend.

Sheila laughed and said, "Poor baby, you're getting exactly what you always thought you wanted."

I groaned and replied, "I wanted a normal woman like you. Your mother needs Superman."

Sheila laughed again and said, "Honestly, Michael, you have brought out a side of her I never knew existed. I realize that I am a little oversexed, but Mom is acting like she is a woman possessed by demons."

"No, shit!" was all I could manage to blurt out.

"Well," Sheila said still laughing, "Leann and I will be there to protect you over the weekend."

"Great, but what do I do in the meantime," I asked jokingly?

"Just keep her happy. She's got to wear out soon," Sheila replied as she hung the phone.

'Wear out soon! Hell, this woman is like the Energizer bunny but instead of going and going and going, she keeps cumming and cumming and cumming!' I thought to myself.

I called Sylvia and we had a nice lengthy conversation during which she filled me in with some details of the plans for Rebekah. I asked her if Rebekah was aware of what was going on. Sylvia told me she was and that Rebekah actually seemed to be getting quite excited about it. She also told me about the birth control pills and said Rebekah took one every morning without question.

Sheila sent me a photo of Rebekah and I saw that she was, indeed, a little dark haired beauty. However, it still seemed very strange that she would soon be allowing me the stretch her tight little virgin pussy as she surrendered her precious cherry to me and accepted my cum deep inside her womb. I suppose stranger things have happened.

Sylvia went on to tell me that she was really looking forward to bringing Rebekah into out crazy mixed up little world. It seemed to me that Sylvia knew a lot more about what was going on here than I had thought she did. I could assume that Sheila had told her much more than I realized.

I knew Sheila would not keep important secrets from me but Sylvia was, after all, her daughter. They had always confided in each other and I was glad they had. We talked for a few more minutes and she told me she to go to class.

After we hung up, I felt the stirring between my legs as my erection grew while thinking about Rebekah. I went down the hall to find Delilah. Regardless of my pretense of complaints about her sexual appetite, I could not resist the temptation of ravaging her marvelous body at every opportunity. I had four beautiful women in my life who were not only willing to please me in every way but were also to share me with each other and it certainly appeared there would soon be five of them.

When I reached the bedroom, Delilah was not there. She must have heard me coming down the hallway because her voice was coming from the play room as she called out to me, "I'm in here, Michael."

As I walked into the room, I saw her lying on the bed with the covers pulled over her and she whispered softly, "I prefer to be in here with you. The other bed is larger and you and Sheila call this the play room, but I'm more comfortable in here. I know you have had Leann in this bed and you will undoubtedly have others in it as well, but I like to think of this as our room. Please, come and make love with me. I don't want to just fuck, I want us to make love."

I took off my clothes and got into bed with Delilah and we did make love, softly and tenderly but also with great passion. As always, our orgasmic release was extraordinary but somehow this time it was far more spectacular.

After we finished, we fell asleep holding each other closely. Fortunately, we awakened in time to get dinner prepared before Sheila got home from work. Shelia told us that Leann had seemed totally distracted throughout the entire day at work. She said could imagine why since she, herself, had difficulty concentrating on important matters.

When Delilah said she had renamed the play room "our" room, I thought Sheila was going to fall off her chair.

"Oh My God, Mom, you're as bad as Sylvia and me. You want your own private little space with Michael," Sheila giggled.

"Well," replied Delilah in a pouty little voice, "he's mine too."

I just grinned at both of them.

Sheila smiled at me and said, "Oh, Michael, Leann is going to invite you to spend the night with her in her bed the night her divorce is final. I hope you will accept her invitation."

I told her I was both flattered and honored and assured that I would do so as long as she would not be angry with me.

She grinned and said she thought it would be very good for Leann to have me with her that night but cautioned me not to let Leann think it was a wedding night.

I had to laughed at her comment.

Sheila then looked down and said softly, "All of this has happened because I was trying to preserve Sylvia's virginity and now we have all become wanton little sluts for one young man. Maybe I should call my aunts and invite them to join us sometime."

"Don't you dare bring my whore sisters into this, young lady!" said Delilah almost screamed.

We all joined in and laughed at that.

I thought to myself that I was not sure I wanted to meet any other women in the bloodline and genetic pool of their family.

Then Sheila looked at Delilah and said, "Mom, you've had Michael all to yourself for the better part of the last two days. I want some time ALONE with him in OUR bed in OUR room."

"Certainly, honey, I'm sorry," said Delilah as she got up and walked down the hall.

I smiled to myself when I noticed that she went to what had been called the playroom until today.

As we walked into our room, Sheila, closed the door and locked it which was something we rarely ever did.

She nestled her warm body against me and whispered, "I don't care what anyone thinks, YOU ARE MINE! You can fuck my mother, my daughter, my best friend and even my daughter's virgin roommate, but you belong to ME."

I felt my cock surge with excitement upon hearing her words. I knew that despite all of Delilah's efforts to exhaust me today I still had enough energy to take care of my woman, Sheila. Somehow, my marrying Sylvia seemed to become less and less of a possibility.

For the second time today, I was not going to be mere;y fucking, I was going to be making love. When we finished, Sheila put her arm across my chest and one leg over my thigh, snuggled very close to me and whispered, "This is how it is supposed to be."

The girls did seem to calm down a little for the remainder of the week. Leann came over as planned after work on Friday and, surprisingly to me, both Sheila and Delilah allowed Leann and me to spend a considerable amount of time alone together. Albeit, mostly outside at poolside as the weather was still warm enough for us to sit outside. Leann told me her divorce would be final soon and asked me if I would spend that night with her. I told her Sheila had told me about that and I considered to be a both an honor and a privilege to do so. Leann smiled at me and I knew she was genuinely pleased at my reply.

Leann went on to explain that while she was ready to begin her life anew as a single woman she was not yet ready to go out alone and wind up in bed with possibly one or more "strangers." She said might start dating after a little time had passed but for now she was perfectly happy to be a part of our little group. I was happy she had made that decision. She also told me she did not want to miss out on the "deflowering" of Rebekah.

Naturally, I chuckled at her remark.

I laughed and thought of poor Rebekah. She did not yet have a clue as to how conspiratorial these girls actually were. I admitted to myself that the not quite so innocent dark haired, brown eyed little beauty was never very far from the forefront of my mind.

During the next couple of weeks, Sheila and I prepared the house for the upcoming holiday season and both Delilah and Leann were in and out of the house on a regular basis. Sylvia increased the frequency of her telephone calls to an almost daily basis and even Rebekah had begun to call me regularly. Apparently, Sylvia was working her own form of magic on her lovely roommate.

At first, Rebekah's calls were cordial and friendly but gradually she became much more open and assertive. She seemed to be slipping into a zone of her own even going so far as to initiate phone sex with me on several occasions. During one of our sessions on the phone, I asked Rebekah if she used a dildo to which she replied that she did use a vibrator sometimes but only on her clit and since she had never actually penetrated herself with it she was reasonably certain her hymen was still intact. She laughed and told me Sylvia had even threatened her with bodily harm if she lost her virginity to anyone but me.

I laughed with her.

When I told Sheila about the phone sex, she smiled and said, "Darling, do whatever you want to do with her. We ALL want you to have her."

Each of the girls had already told me this, however, there was still something in the back of my mind that troubled me about it. It seemed to be just a little too easy.

The night Leann's divorce was final we did spend the entire evening and night together. When I arrived at her house, she was not dressed in her usual slutty attire. Fortunately, Sheila had asked me to dress a little better than was normal for me. I took Leann out for a rather romantic dinner and she acted much like a love sick schoolgirl.

When we got back to her house, she had me open a bottle of champagne while she lit the many candles she had placed seemingly everywhere throughout the house. She then had me sit down while she excused herself for a few minutes. She returned shortly, wearing a snow white teddy with matching garter belt, white silk stockings and white patent leather stiletto heels. This may not have been supposed to seem like a weeding night, but she was surely pushing the limits. I couldn't decide whether she was dressed as a virgin newlywed bride or a $5000 a night high classed hooker. Of course, it really didn't matter to me. I just hoped Sheila would not come "unglued" when I later when I told her about everything.

I took things very slowly with Leann and when we finally went to the bedroom we made love slowly and tenderly. I was actually beginning to enjoy making love with the girls rather than just having a no holds barred fuckfest. The next morning as I was leaving Leann gave me a toe curling kiss that had to have come from the depths of her soul. She thanked me profusely for having given her what she described as "the most wonderful and awe inspiring night" of her entire life. She told me not to worry about Sheila that she would explain everything to her.

Of course, I had no intention of keeping any of the events of the previous night a secret from Sheila. I knew Sheila well enough to understand that the more descriptive and erotic I was with my description of the events, the more she would do to make certain that Leann remained on the "back burner." Sheila was not the kind of woman to allow anyone to "one up" her.

Finally, the day arrived when Sylvia and Rebekah came home from school. Sheila, Delilah, Leann and I were all there waiting for them. When they came through the door, every one of us just stared in utter amazement. They had obviously ordered two matching schoolgirl outfits which made them look like a pair of Catholic "plaid skirt" cuties. Their hair was in pigtails and they each wore matching navy blue blazers and white button up blouses which were unbuttoned just low enough to reveal a little of their cleavage. The blazers, naturally, covered most of their breasts as well as their nipples, but I was sure they were both bra less.

The skirts were a bold red plaid pattern that reached to a couple of inches above their knees. Their beautiful shapely legs were encased in pure white knees high socks and their feet were clad in black patent leather flat schoolgirl shoes. I don't which of them had come up with this idea but it certainly had an overwhelming effect upon me. My erection sprang to life instantly. I almost blushed as I watched Sylvia and Rebekah gasp when they shifted their eyes from my face to my bulging crotch.

Without further hesitation, I walked over to them and encircled each of their waists with one of my arms and kissed each of them fully on their pouty soft lips. I don't know whose hand it was but I felt one of them reach down and squeeze my raging erection before sliding up and down the massive shaft a couple of times. I swear I could smell the wonderful aroma of their own arousal as I held them close to me.

When I released the girls and turned around, I could see Sheila, Delilah and Leann still staring in amazement at the two beautiful young women standing before them. Sheila regained her composure first and told us all to have a seat. She then headed off to the kitchen to pour get us each a glass of wine.

Sylvia and Rebekah each grabbed one of my hands and dragged me to the sofa where they made me sit between them. Delilah and Leann sat in armchairs facing us with smiles on their faces. I was not sure if their smiles were from happiness or lust. However, I was pretty sure it was lust. Whether that lust was for me or for the two beautiful bookends between which I was sandwiched was unclear. To me, it really did not matter since we all had the entire holiday period to enjoy each other.

I remained silent for the most part and listened while all the girls chatted merrily back forth among themselves. Actually, I had no desire to speak since Sylvia and Rebekah each had a hand one of my thighs and were slowly stroking them up and down from my crotch almost to my knees. I was amazed I did not cum in my jeans from their agonizingly marvelous caresses.

Sheila, Delilah and Leann, who were sitting directly in front of us had a very view up the short plaid skirts of both Sylvia and Rebekah. After a few minutes, Sheila said, "You two brazen little hussies could have at least worn panties."

Everyone laughed and then Rebekah confessed, "We had them on when we left school but our conversation got so "hot" during the drive that we decided to take a break at a rest stop on the expressway.

Delilah chimed in, "Damn! I wish I had been there for that."

We all joined in for anther round of laughter.

Sylvia and Rebekah said they wanted to get out of there travel clothes and pranced happily down the hallway to Sylvia's room. We had not yet worked out the sleeping arrangements but it seemed all too obvious that while the king size bed in Sheila and my room would probably be OK for many of our sexual activities, it would most likely not be large enough for the six of us to sleep comfortably together. I did not bother to try to sort out the seemingly countless combinations of match ups that could occur.

I could tell that Delilah, Sheila and Leann were all three dreaming of having their turns with each of our delightful young women. Such thoughts did not trouble me as I was certain I would have ample opportunities with all of my girls.

I asked Sheila if she could tell whether Rebekah shaved her pubic mound and she told me that not only did it appear that she shaved but also that she had left a little closely trimmed "landing strip" in the middle just as she, herself, did.

In my mind, I was almost certain Sheila had managed to suggest that Rebekah do that.

When Sylvia and Rebekah returned, they were once again dressed alike. This time they were wearing skin tight tank tops and their perky erect nipples showed they were bra less. They also wore matching scarlet red thong bikini panties. Once again, they took a seat on each side of me and resumed their magical caresses up and down my thighs.

Sylvia looked at Sheila and said, "Mom, the whole house smells like sex."

We all laughed and Sheila replied, "I know. It has smelled like this almost from the day Michael moved in here and the scent grown even more prominent since your grandmother and Leann have become regular visitors."

Rebekah leaned over to me and kissed me sweetly. Then she gripped my raging hard cock and said loudly enough for everyone to hear, "Michael, I can hardly wait to feel that splitting me open and shattering my virginity. When you take me, DON'T be gentle. I'm a pain slut and I will gladly accept the pain from you. Sylvia has had me taking birth control pills and I want you to fill my womb with your hot seed."

My heart melted upon hearing her little confession.

Delilah, who I could tell was filled with lust and burning with desire for the exciting little vixen beside me said, "Well, beautiful Rebekah, you have a lot to do before that happens. You will have to please all of us before we present you to Michael for your formal deflowering."

Rebekah gave her a very beaming smile and replied, "I'm fully prepared to do anything that is required. If I have to please each of you several times, I'll do it. I am just like ALL of you. I'm ready to be a full blown little slut."

Sheila rushed over to Rebekah, pulled her to her feet, wrapped her arms tightly around her and screamed, "YES!" and then kissed her fully and passionately on her lips.

"Sheila," I asked, "why don't you, Delilah and Leann take Rebekah to our room for a while and get better acquainted while Sylvia and I catch up on our lives?"

As the four of them pattered down the hall, Sylvia nestled into me and whispered, "Thank you, darling." Then she added, "Let's go to my room. I am aching for you and I want you first this time."

We looked through the open doorway of Sheila and my bedroom and we could see the girls had wasted no time in stripping Rebekah naked and surrounding her on the bed. She was going to in for one hell of a time with the three of them.

When we were lying on the bed in Sylvia's room, I asked her, "Do you think she's going to be safe with them?"

She giggled and said, "Rebekah is a BIG little girl. A better question would be are they going to be safe with her. I'm not really sure how she will actually be with a man like you, but I KNOW she can handle herself with them."

Suddenly, I had the strange feeling that virgin or not Rebekah was going to be one hell of a ride in bed. I remembered Rebekah's comment about being a pain slut and how much it had pleased me to hear her say that.

I was not particularly gentle with Sylvia. I took her passionately but without force. She was eager and freely surrendered herself to me as I knew she would. Just as with Sheila, Delilah and Leann, nothing was off limits sexually between Sylvia and me and we explored it all. Hearing the squeals and moans from across the hall made it all the more erotic and exciting for us.

Sylvia and I finished well before the others and we lay in bed for a long time telling each other about the things we had done while we were apart. She told me she had had opportunities to be with guys at school and had dated some, but her sexual adventures had only been with Rebekah and a few other girls. I believed her but and because I loved her the sexual things really didn't matter to me.

OG4U
OG4U
1,128 Followers
12