Sylvia's Mom Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia seemed to genuinely OK with me having her mom, her grandmother, and even Leann as my lovers. Further she had, after all, brought her own primary lover and roommate to me. She seemed to have a lot to say so I listened intently as she spoke.

She explained that she knew her mom and I had grown very close while she was away at school. Sylvia told me was enjoying college life and she knew her mom was very happy having me with here with her so she was neither jealous nor envious. All of what she said gave me a very comfortable feeling.

I asked her if she wanted to go and join the free for all across the room and she told me she didn't. She said she and Rebekah had discussed everything at great length and right now she wanted to be alone with me. She also told me that she was positive Rebekah had meant everything she said about giving me her virginity and she knew Rebekah was not frightened about doing it. If she had told me not to be gentle, then that was what she really wanted.

I suggested we go to the kitchen and get a glass of wine. She agreed and as we passed the doorway of the all girl orgy taking place across hall we paused for a couple of minutes to observe the action.

Sheila, Delilah and Leann had Rebekah splayed out on the bed like a wounded animal and were ravaging her hot, firm hard body like a pack of hungry wolves. Rebekah, however, showed no signs of actually being a wounded animal. She was writhing, moaning and meeting them with all the power in her fabulous young body. I fully understood that even that voracious trio had their hands full with this pleasure driven young woman.

We got our wine and went to sit in the living room and talk. In a little while the other girls joined us. Rebekah came straight to me, curled up in like lap purring like a little kitten and asked with a coy whisper, "Are you sure you really want to pop my cherry?"

I laughed and said, "Are you kidding? Now, more than ever."

Delilah reached into her purse and removed a small bottle of "little blue pills" which she placed before me on the coffee table. "You're a young and very powerful lover, but you are going to need these much more than my husband ever will. You've got five of us of to please and Rebekah seems even more insatiable than me."

I thanked her for her kindness while the girls all laughed gleefully.

I was assigned to the chore of grilling steaks for dinner while Sheila, Delilah and Leann attended to making a salad and side dishes inside. Sylvia and Rebekah hovered around me like a pair of nesting female eagles protecting me from any potential predators. Sylvia would go inside from time to time but Rebekah never left my side. This girl seemed to have fully decided what she wanted and she was determined that she would allow no one to stand in her way. It was extremely sexy but almost comical.

After we finished dinner and cleared away the dishes, Sheila, Sylvia, Delilah and Leann took Rebekah with them leaving me alone in the living room. I assumed they were ready for some more girl time until I heard their voices and laughter coming from the bathroom. I had to imagine they were preparing the little virgin for me.

I resisted the impulse to go investigate as I did not want to upset whatever they had planned. I was sure that it was all orchestrated for my benefit and I was not about to spoil their surprise.

After what seemed to me to be at least an hour, though I know much less time had elapsed, I heard them coming down the hall. As they entered the living room, I could see a white clad figure in the center and the others surrounded her as if she was a princess and they were her maidens in waiting. They stepped aside to reveal Rebekah to my eager and anxiously waiting eyes.

The gown she was wearing flowed all the way to the floor and they had even covered her head and face with a long flowing veil. When they lifted her veil, I could see all of her radiant beauty shining though her soft huge brown eyes. She was, indeed, a vision of perfect feminine beauty.

They untied the tiny ribbons on her shoulders which allowed the gown to drop to the floor at her feet. I was mesmerized by the sight of her. Every part of her body was absolutely flawless. They had left off all other clothing.

"She is ALL yours, Michael," they said in unison.

Rebekah walked slowly over in front of me and as she dropped to her knees between my legs. She looked up directly into my eyes and whispered, "Michael, my darling, I AM YOURS."

I stood up and led her down the hall going to the playroom. I heard Sheila say, "Not the playroom, Michael, use our room. I want to see her blood on our sheets." I really had not expected that from Sheila.

When we entered the bedroom, I said to Rebekah, "We'll leave the door open so the girls can watch."

She smiled and replied, "Good, I want them to hear me screaming and see me bleed for you. This is the perfect way to surrender my virginity." Then she said to the girls who were hovered eagerly around the door, "Thank you, ladies, but you are all so much a part of this please come and sit on the bed beside us."

Rebekah showed no signs of bashfulness or selfishness.

I was as hard as I had ever been and I had taken one of the "little blue pills" which Delilah had so thoughtfully provided. I did not want this would not end quickly.

I noticed that someone, most likely Sheila, had placed a towel in the center of the bed. Obviously, this was intended to absorb most of the blood Rebekah would soon be spilling.

I began kissing, licking, nibbling and sucking every inch of this magnificent creature from the top of her beautiful head to tips of her lovely petite manicured toes. I turned her over and began all over her back. I left no part of this luscious girl unmissed and by the time I turned her back over and spread her legs to enter her, she was a writhing, quivering, moaning mound of molten flesh who would not have cared what I did to her. I spent very little time in trying to get her hot and ready as the girls already had her "primed" for anything.

When I thrust my throbbing cock into her waiting pussy I did so with all the power in my body. I felt her body jerk as I brutally tore through her hymen and she screamed out in pain. Her passion and desire was so great that she screamed at the top of her lungs but the deeper I forced my probing cock into her the louder her screams became.

I showed her no mercy from my relentless onslaught. I took her violently and brutally and she responded like the little pain slut she had claimed to be by meeting each of my powerful lunges with her equally forceful gyrating undulations of her powerfully thrusting hips. I wanted to hear her screaming and feel the pain as I fucked her.

After blasting her through her third massive orgasm, I finally exploded my surging boiling sperm deep inside her quivering womb.

When I pulled out of her molten lava pit she released a torrent of blood mixed with both hers and my cum. All four of the girls sitting on the bed beside us squealed with joy and they watched the tidal pool form under Rebekah onto the towel beneath her.

Rebekah pounced on me like a lioness after a gazelle and licked and sucked the bloody fluids which were clinging to my now shriveling cock. Then she gave me an open mouthed passionate kiss with her blood stained lips. Even with the Viagra Delilah had given me, my cock shriveled but I knew the girls would make it hard and erect again as if was a phoenix rising from the ashes.

Sheila, Delilah, Leann and Sylvia sat in almost dumbfounded disbelief at the spectacle they were witnessing.

Finally, Delilah broke the silence by saying, "God! I wish that had been me!"

In unison, the other girls including Sylvia, whose own deflowering had been quite recent but totally different said, "Me too!"

Rebekah looked at me with tiny droplets of tears in her eyes whispered, "I'm glad I waited for you, Michael. I am a pain slut and that was exquisite. Please do more. Lot's more."

For most of the night, we exchanged partners with frequent regularity until none of us was able to continue.

When it was all over and we were trying to sort out the sleeping arrangements, Sheila asserted herself as the alpha female and declared that she did not care who slept with whom or where but she and I would be sleeping in this room, in this bed and no one else was welcome to come near either of us until tomorrow.

For the rest of the night we belonged to each other. Since neither Sheila nor I was really capable of further sexual activity just sleeping together without anyone else was quite enough. Tomorrow could wait and take care of itself.

12