Sylvia's Mom Pt. 14

Story Info
Presenting Celeste With Her Enslavement Agreement.
6.2k words
4.7
22.8k
34

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,123 Followers

Presenting Celeste with her enslavement agreement

The following morning I brought up the subject of training Celeste to be my pleasure slave with Sheila by asking if she was truly sure she wanted to go through with the idea of me enslaving Celeste. She assured me she very serious about it. She knew that even in through such brief period had passed Celeste was already totally devoted to me but she was also becoming more submissive to both herself and to Leann.

"I will draw up a contractual agreement of slavery which Celeste must sign in order for me to begin training her. She is conditioned to dealing with contractual agreements due to the nature of her work so this should help keep everything, at least in her mind, completely above board and binding," I explained to Sheila.

"That makes sense, darling," she replied.

I told her I would call Celeste and tell her to be here tonight after work because I have a very important matter to discuss with her. I will not tell her that you will be here. After I explain to Celeste what I want her to do, I will give her the agreement and instruct her that she is to take it home and read it. If she agrees to the terms and conditions she is to return here tomorrow night where she will either sign it with you as a witness or tear it up. If she tears it up then everything will remain as they are now and there will be no further discussion of it. Presumably, my love, this is OK with you.

She told me it sounded great. She was positive Celeste would leap at the opportunity to be with me more often.

I explained that I would not neglect her or any of the other girls while Celeste was in training and that she would know exactly what was going on. At least during the first few weeks, no one was to treat Celeste any differently than they had before this began. I was training her to be my pleasure slave not a house slave.

Sheila said she was in full agreement with me about everything.

After Sheila left for work, I called Celeste and instructed to come here immediately after she finished work as I had something that I needed to discuss with her. I told told her it was too complicated to discuss on the phone. She wanted to question me about it but I told her I would explain everything in full detail when she was here and not before. I told her with a very firm voice not to be late. She assured she would come here directly after work. I also told her to remove her bra and panties before she arrived.

I spent the rest of the morning drawing up the formal looking document which explained in full detail what would be required of her. I thought back to the first time I took her and how she had told me she wanted and need to be. I recalled how she had begged for pain each time I had savagely taken her tight anus. Sheila was right, Celeste really did want me to own her. Celeste had done nothing to indicate she wanted anything else but to belong to me. She would make a perfect pleasure slave but properly training would be a challenge for both of us.

I realized because she liked the physical pain so much the most effective means of punishing her, when it became necessary to do so, was to withhold my attention from her and make her wait for it rather than physically punishing her. Denying her my attention and affection would be far worse and more effective as punishment for her than to whip her until she was crying and perhaps even bleeding. Besides, I did not think it would be wise to visible marks anywhere on her body.

I knew I would also have to make her wait for sex and to give her sex as a reward and not as a matter of routine. After all, I had five others who were always eager to satisfy my own sexual needs and desires. Making her watch as they gave me pleasure and received it from me would further strengthen her resolve to please me. Celeste would quickly learn to do anything and everything I told her to do without hesitation.

I called Sheila after lunch to tell told her I had instructed Celeste to be here immediately after work. Everything was going according to our plan.

That afternoon Sheila got home a little earlier than was usual for her. She said she wanted to be sure she got there before Celeste arrived. She asked if I wanted her to do anything special. I told no I wanted her there as merely as an observer. She was not to interact in any way.

Sheila looked at me and gave me a very weak smile. I could her lips quivering and there were tears forming in her eyes as she said with a slight tremble in her voice, "Thank you, Michael."

"You're welcome, darling, but something is wrong?" I replied, "Tell me what it is."

She held back a sniffle and answered, "I've never been envious of anyone before but I am envious of Celeste, now."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because, while I feel that even though you already own me, I don't have the courage to go this far to prove it, even to myself, and I know Celeste is going to see this through to the end. She is going to show us all how strong she really is by allowing herself to surrender to you in total submission," she whispered in reply. "I only wish I could do that, myself, for you. You are a young man and you do not yet understand how much power or control you have over us all," she added before dropping her eyes to avoid my gaze.

"Sheila, if you want this to end, please, tell me now and I'll stop it before it begins," I told her.

"No, I want you to do this. By watching as it happens, I hope to find the strength to do it myself. I'm madly in love with you, Michael. I have been from the beginning yet I keep holding back a tiny piece of me afraid to let myself. I'm afraid to surrender myself completely and become your slave unconitionaly," Sheila confessed baring her deepest most personal inner secret.

Suddenly, I could clearly see not only how much she truly loved me but more important how much I truly loved her. I resolved that I would make Celeste my personal pleasure slave and by so doing I would clear the way for Sheila's own total and complete surrender and ultimate submission to me."

When Celeste arrived, I told Sheila to let her in and seat her on the sofa in the living room. Letting this subtle gestured reinforce Sheila's willing to begin her own submission. I knew that training Celeste while simultaneously preparing Sheila to be next would be quite a challenge for me.

I'm going to the bedroom for a little while just tell Celeste she is to wait until I come join you.

I gave them a few minutes together in the living room. I knew Celeste would try to get Sheila to give her some indication of what I wanted to discuss with her but I also knew Sheila would tell her nothing.

When I entered the room, Celeste jumped to her feet with a look on her face that made me think of a frightened child. I seated myself in the centrally located armchair which sat almost as if it was a throne and motioned for Celeste to come to me. She obediently did so. I had her lean down and kiss me before instructing her to go to the kitchen and pour me a glass of wine. She returned moments later and handed started to hand me the glass but I told her to take a sip herself first. After she had taken a sip from the glass, I took it from her and told her to pour one for both Sheila and herself.

She went to the kitchen again and returned with a glass of wine for each of them. She handed one of the glasses to Sheila and started to sit down on the sofa beside Sheila.

"No, Celeste, come over here and sit with me," I said as if it was a command which it was.

She came over and as she was about to sit on my lap I raised my hand slightly, pointed to a spot on the carpeted floor at my feet and said, "Kneel here beside me."

Instantly, she dropped to her knees being very careful not to spill a drop of her wine. She acted as if this was a play for which she had rehearsed her role to perfection.

Once she was on her knees beside me I stroked hair very gently, looked intently into her lovely big brown eyes and said to her, "Celeste I have something to tell you. I want you to remain completely silent unless I tell you to speak. You are to ask no questions. You are only answer mine and when you do answere you must keep your answers simple and direct. You will do this for me won't you?"

She nodded slightly and said, "Yes, Michael, I will."

"You have been with us for only a very brief time. Do you remember our first time alone together in this house up in the playroom and some of the things you said to me?" I asked her.

"Yes, I remember that," she replied.

"Briefly describe, as best you recall, what you felt and what you said," I told her.

Her face flushed and she glanced down at the floor. I gently lifted her chin to make her look at me while she answered.

"I-I-I, uh, I was almost desperate with desire for you. I wanted you take me sexually. I remember telling you I wanted and needed to be yours. I didn't want to have that feeling or say those things but I could control myself," she said very shyly her voice almost whispering.

"Yes, you did and do remember the night I savagely took your anal cherry with the Sheila and Leann not only watching you as you willingly and eagerly surrender it to me as I took it brutally and savagely?" I asked.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as if she could still feel it and replied, "YES! I do remember it, all of it," she said much louder this time.

"Did you tell say I could do anything to you anytime I wanted?" I asked her.

"Yes, I did say that," she answered.

"Celeste, do you still have those same feelings? Think about it carefully before you answer," I told her.

"Michael, I am sorry but I do not need to think about it. I want and need to belong to you and I will do ANYTHING you want me to do ANYTIME you want me to do it," she said with tears forming in her eyes. Her voice sounded as if she was begging for my approval and acceptance. She seemed oblivious to the fact that Sheila was watching all of this from the sofa.

"Are you prepared to actually prove that?" was my final question.

"YES!" was her one word reply.

"Very well, go to the dining room. On the table you will find a manila folder, do not open the folder just bring it to me and kneel again," I told her in a calm quite yet commanding tone.

Instantly, she obeyed me by jumping up and almost running to the dining room to retrieve the folder.

I glanced over at Sheila whose mouth was hanging open in dismay. It seemed she had not expected Celeste to seem quite so eager to please and obey me.

When Celeste returned, she handed me the folder and resumed her kneeling position at my feet. This was proceeding more smoothly than I had anticipated. I had expected at least a little resistance from Celeste but thus far she had displayed none whatsoever.

"Celeste," I said while looking down at her beautiful face noticing her original look of fright had been replaced by a small but cheerful smile. "I have a few things to say to you and only a few more questions to ask. Again, do not speak unless I tell you to do so."

She simply nodded her head while remaining silent.

"You have said you want and need to belong to me. I have given this matter a considerable amount of thought and it is my wish to make you mine meaning that I wish to OWN you. I want you to become my personal pleasure slave," I told her.

I continued by adding, "This is a very serious decision on my part but especially on yours. It will require complete and unswerving commitment by each of us. It will also require dedication, devotion and self discipline. You will be required to obey my every command without hesitation or question as I will be your lord and master. I, as such, will be required defend and protect you from others as well as to take care of your health and well being. I will treat you as the treasure that you are.

"You are not an animal, however in the beginning, you may feel that I see you as one. However, that is not the case. If you fail to obey me or if you displease me you will be severely punished. I will not meddle or interfere in your business activities and I will not publicly degrade, disrespect or humiliate you. While you will be my property, I will not require you to wear any symbol showing my ownership of you such as having you tattooed, branded or even wearing a collar unless you choose for me to do so. If you wish for that, you must ask me to have it done." I explained to her.

"The document inside this folder," I said handing the folder to her, "contains a formal contractual agreement with full details of the terms and conditions of your enslavement. You are not to open it or read it until you return home. Further, you are not to reveal to ANYONE its contents or even acknowledge that this document actually exists. You will take to it home, read it very carefully and should you agree to fully comply with the terms and conditions contained therein, you are to return it to me here tomorrow at this same time at which you will sign it in front of both Sheila and myself. If, however, you choose not to enter into this agreement you may simply return it to me and EVERYTHING will continue as they are without change or penalty. Do you understand me?" I concluded.

"Yes. I understand but may I say one thing, please?" She asked as she lowered her eyes and bowed her head slightly.

"Very well, go ahead but be brief," I replied.

"Master, I wish to become whatever will please you. I will obey your every command with unquestioned obedience. My only desire, my burning desire, to serve you and please you in every possible way. Even without this document, in my heart, I already belong to you. I am already your pleasure slave." was her reply. When she finished speaking, she looked up at me.

Her face was aglow with a radiant smile and her eyes were filled with tears that could only be described as tears of sheer delight.

I leaned down and kissed her very tenderly on her luscious lips before telling her to go sit on the sofa beside Sheila. I got up and walked to the door. I told them to talk for a little while, I was going to buy a bottle of wine and I would be back in a few minutes.

It had all happened so quickly and went so smoothly that I needed a few minutes to absorb it even though I with certainty Celeste would sign the agreement. I also knew Sheila and Celeste needed some time for a girl to girl talk. I considered driving over to see Leann since the past half hour or so had me aching for sexual relief. I decided instead to celebrate this with Sheila who had instigated it in the first place.

When I returned with the wine, I expected to find the girls in bed naked in the heat of passion. Instead, they were still in the living room on the sofa chatting merrily and giggling like schoolgirls.

I said, "I'll open this bottle and pour us some wine."

Celeste, jumped up and ran to me saying, "Please sit down, Master. I'll serve the wine."

I was surprised not by her offer to serve the wine but by her use of the word Master. This was the second time she had used it and I had not yet told her to do that. I was very pleased with her so far. I wanted to lighten the mood a little so I took a seat on the sofa beside Sheila leaving room for Celeste to sit on the other side of me.

When she returned with three fresh glasses of wine on a serving tray, Celeste noticed the seating arrangement had changed. She came and stood before me on the other side of the coffee table. She removed one of the glasses from the tray, lowered her eyes and took a tiny sip from the glass before placing it on the table in front of me. Her gesture was that of pure servitude. Tasting the wine in my glass to assure me that it was safe for me to drink.

She then placed a glass in front of Sheila and one for herself on the other end of the table. She gathered the three empty glasses from earlier and hurried to the kitchen where I heard her rinse them before placing them in the dishwasher.

She started to kneel beside me when she returned but I patted the sofa so took her place beside and smiled lovingly at me. The three of us sat and chatted mostly about moving to the new house. When we finished the wine, I told Celeste she should go home so she could read the agreement and begin making her decision.

She kissed us both goodbye and departed.

When I heard Celeste's car door close, I turned to Sheila and said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

She smiled sweetly at me, giggled and replied, "Yes, Master."

I grabbed her beautiful ass, squeezed it firmly, laughed and said, "I'll Master you, you worthless little slut."

She giggled again then almost squealed in reply, "Please do, I'm so horny after that I could screw a tree!"

As we lay in bed, Sheila said, "My God, Michael, I can hardly believe what I just witnessed. You were so powerful in your presentation I was ready to have you make an agreement to enslave me and I would have gladly signed it on the spot. I have made up my mind. I want to be the next one you train."

I smiled at Sheila and using the same words she spoken to Celeste on a previous occasion, "All in good time, sweetie. All in good time."

She giggled and said, "You bastard."

"That's no way to speak to your Master, slave, tell me you think Celeste will do?" I replied.

"She will formally sign the agreement tomorrow but she has already signed it in her mind without even reading it. She will not sleep a wink tonight for thinking not about the agreement but about how she can best serve and please you. I would do the same thing. In fact, my darling Michael, you are going to see a change in me. I am going to work on becoming far more submissive than I am. I meant it when I said I want to be the next one you train," Sheila told me.

"Thank you, sweetheart, I know I am going to enjoy this. I just want everyone else to let it happen without making Celeste feel humiliated," I said.

"Mom and Leann will figure things out quickly and I'm sure they will help all they can. They both know Celeste is naturally submissive and that she is particularly weak when she is around you but they both genuinely like Celeste and they love you so they will do their part to help. They will be somewhat empathetic when you have to discipline her but they won't interfere. Rebekah could pose a slight problem because I think she will be envious that Celeste is getting so much of your time and attention. I will make sure Sylvia monitors her closely to ensure she takes her birth control pills every day. Rebekah is devious enough to stop taking her pills so you can get her pregnant thinking that may make her more favorable to you," Sheila confided.

"Yes, I completely agree with you about Rebekah, Her feelings towards me are extremely transparent. I will tell her that should she become pregnant she will either have to abort the fetus or leave us. I will provide child support and see the baby regularly should she choose to keep it but I will neither marry her nor will I allow her to remain with us on a permanent basis. Emotional blackmail is not heathly for any realtionship," I declared.

"When do you plan to begin formal training with Celeste?" Sheila inquired.

"I think it will be best to do that after we are settled into our new home. I will have her maintain her present residence to keep up her professional appearance and allow her enough freedom and time to take care of her business affairs. But, for the most part, she will be living in the new house with me, you, and Leann. She will understand that she is to become a pleasure slave and therefore she is subordinate to both of you. She will also be required to sleep alone in her room or on the floor at the foot of our bed when I allow her to do so," I told her.

OG4U
OG4U
1,123 Followers
12