Sylvia's Mom Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It suddenly dawned on me that I had forgotten to ask Celeste if she had gotten a butt plug for her daily wear. I would attend to that tomorrow. She had been clever enough to decide to do it but she may not yet have purchased one. I would not admit this to any of the girls but Celeste and Rebekah were my favorites for anal sex. I'm was not really into giving them pain for the sake of pain but there was something incredibly erotic about knowing how much they loved it.

I told Sheila of my oversight and she gave me a sheepish grin. Then she rolled over and spread her own ass cheeks to reveal she, herself, was wearing one.

I laughed when I saw it and said, "You little slut."

She giggled and said, "I wanted to surprise you." Then she added quickly, "Leann's got one too."

That caused me to laugh again.

I told Sheila to call Leann and tell her I wanted to see her here tonight and she told me there was no need to call because Leann would be here soon and there was no need to get up to let her in since we given her a door key. I knew this would be quite a night.

Sheila asked me if it would be OK for her to let Leann in on our little secret about Celeste. After all, she and Leann were sister wives and she really didn't want us to keep secrets from her either. I could the wisdom in her request so I agreed to let her tell Leann.

I was becoming more and more aroused and I was becoming very anxious for relief but Sheila wanted me to wait until Leann was with us. This would be a three-way celebration. I almost wished Delilah was here too. I always seemed to hunger for her lustful presence and foursome was better than a threesome. Oh well, we would many opportunities for that in due time and it would be especially to pleasurable having Celeste attending to us as she agonized at being left out.

Leann arrived a little later and joined us in our room. She immediately stripped off her clothes, turned her back to us and bent forward to exposing the end of the butt plug which was fully impaled in her tight little bung hole.

Sheila and I laughed at her position. She responded to our laughter by saying, "Don't laugh at me. I'm as horny as brass band and this thing hurts and makes me feel like my hole is stretched as big as a tuba. You may not feel anything when you take me in there later, Michael," Leann giggled.

"That's quite a visual mental picture, Leann, but I know your tight little chute is going to feel wonderful," I told her.

She left the butt plug in place and joined us on the bed. I asked them why they had gotten the plugs and they told me both wanted to feel a little pain but not too much so they were conditioning themselves to be able to take me inside more easily. They were not as daring as either Rebekah or Celeste.

Sheila then began to tell Leann about our plan for Celeste and went into very explicit detail about my subjugation of her earlier. Leann moaned and massaged her clit throughout Sheila's discourse.

Leann exclaimed, "God, that was so erotic. I wish I had been there. I can just see Michael sitting there presiding over her with Celeste on her knees before him. I haven't mentioned this to anyone until now, but I know exactly how Celeste feels and I envy her. Michael, you already own me but I have secretly yearned for you to make it official. You could put a collar around my neck and lead me around like a show dog, have me tattooed or even branded just to show the world that I belong to you"

Leann stunned me by her bold and surprising confession.

"Leann!" Sheila exclaimed. "The line forms at the rear. You'll have to wait for your turn, my beautiful sister wife, because I am NEXT."

Leann beamed at Sheila and said, "OK I'll wait in line but I won't like it."

I spoke up, "Enough talk my two beautiful goddesses. Pull out those butt plugs and get on your knees with your hot horny asses in the air. I'm going to stuff you both and fill you with my hot cream."

They complied instantly and I was soon balls deep in them switching from one to the other every few strokes until I flooded them both of their tight rectums. I had to squeeze my surging cock very hard as I witched from Sheila to Leann after the first volley so they could each have some cum from my first orgasm. I gave Sheila the first of my load but Leann got all the rest as I finished inside her fiery bowels.

They kissed each other passionately while I relentlessly pounded their tight rectums. Their sphincters were dilated from the day long wear of the butt plugs so they could stand the relatively minor discomfort of my initial entry into their tight rectums. Neither of them had required very much lubrication other than some saliva on the head of my cock and around their sphincters.

When I was spent I made them clean me with their mouths and tongues and they put up no resistance to doing it. I knew they were competing against each other as if it was a contest. They just wanted to please me.

As we lay together in the afterglow, they kept speculating about what I would have Celeste to the next day when she came to sign her agreement of enslavement. Finally, I decided to include Leann as an additional witness for the formality of signing the agreement. I told her to come home at the same time as Sheila. She smiled and said she would be here. She was, obviously, very happy to be included.

I was certain the presence of Leann would not distress Celeste. In fact, it might embolden her to an even greater degree. In some bizarre way, she would think that being my personal pleasure slave would make her very special, which it would, since she would have a position in our little family that was exclusive unto her.

Actually, in my mind, each of my girls already held a position exclusive unto themselves and somehow they had established an undisclosed "pecking order" among themselves. Sheila, quite clearly, was the alpha female of the group and although there might be a little reluctance, from time to time, they would all yield to her natural dominance in the end just as she, herself, yielded to mine.

With all that had transpired that day, I realized I had neglected to cook dinner. Yes, I had always done the majority of the cooking here as the chef of this household. I did, however, make them wash the dishes and clean up the kitchen. The difference in a chef and a cook being a chef does not wash dishes other than his own kitchen knives.

I asked the girls if they were hungry. When they said they were, I sent Sheila to get Chinese take out telling her I wanted a little while alone with Leann.

She got dressed and as she was leaving she told Leann not to drain me completely because she was still a little horny herself. Then she left. I pulled Leann close to me and kissed her. She snuggled her tight warm body closer to me and said she had meant what she said about wanting me to officially own her. She would gladly obey my every wish.

I told I knew she would and I also knew she was already my property. She asked me what I wanted her to do and I told her I wanted her I wanted one of her spectacular blow jobs. Some girls are just better at some things than others.

She grinned and said, "Your wish is my command, Sire." I knew she meant it.

I was always amazed at the lengths to which each of my beautiful, passionate ladies would go to ensure my pleasure and show their devotion to me while at the same time asking so very little of me. I thought to myself that I would love to see the faces of Leann's husband and his money grubbing, blood sucking little bimbo, I think Leann had referred to her as being. It would be very amusing if they could see this beautiful goddess as she adoringly yielded herself so freely and openly to me.

The impact of her earlier declarations of desire for me to own her suddenly hit me with savage force. I realized that Leann had never surrendered herself to any man including her husband as she had to me. I knew if she felt I was letting her down she would never again trust any man enough to allow herself to expose this much of inner self to him.

All of my girls, including my married, sexy and delicious Delilah, wanted the same thing. They all wanted a man who loved, cherished, respected and treasured them along with, of course, sexually fulfilling them. In exchange for this they would freely give him all they could offer...their heart, their body, their mind and even their very soul if such was possible. Leann was certainly no exception to that.

She knelt between my parted legs facing me but before leaning down to take me between her beautiful soft tender lips and into the inviting warmth of her mouth she looked straight into my eyes and clearly declared, "Michael, I give you my solemn vow that I hereby surrender and submit myself to you totally and completely of my own free will. I withhold no part of my being from you. In return for this, I ask only for your love. I willingly and freely accept that I must share both you and your love with the other girls. I, too, will share myself with them but I will not share any part of me with any other man. Please accept me as I am and make me yours. I truly want to belong to you and to you alone."

She did not wait for me to answer she bowed her beautiful face over me and took me deeply into her eager mouth. I would own both Sheila and Leann but I would never enslave either of them as my pleasure slaves or as any other kind of slave for that matter. They were my goddesses and that is the way it would always be.

I told Leann I truly accepted her just as she was and she would belong to me until she released herself from me of her own volition. As I said this, I felt the pressure of the suction of her mouth dramatically increase knowing she had fully accepted my reply. I also knew she was not trying to rearrange or usurp Sheila's position as the alpha female she was merely relating to me depth of her innermost feelings and desires for me to possess and claim her as my own. She was truly a remarkable woman.

I felt her throat open to take my full length and she caressed my balls with one of her soft warm hands forcing me to release my hot cum deep into her throat. She did not release my cock until I was fully spent and my cock was flaccid. She climbed on top of me, looked deep into my eyes and said, "You are right, Michael, I am your goddess. I do not want to formally be your slave. I am your slave within my heart and that is where it means the most to me. Then she leaned down and gave me a kiss that literally burned with the raging fire of the love she held for me.

We heard Sheila yell out when she came in the door, that she was back with the food. We slipped into robes and joined Sheila at the breakfast bar in kitchen. She laughed as we came in and said, "Don't bother to tell me you missed me because I would know it is a lie. You were too busy with each other to even think of anyone or anything else. Why did you even bother to put on robes?"

Leann and I laughed with her.

I decided not to tell her about Leann's vow of surrender and submission. I didn't want to keep anything as a secret from her but this was too personal and intimate between Leann and me to share with anyone else, including Sheila. Somehow this seemed far unlike a marriage where two people want witnesses to their vows of love and devotion to each other. This was a bonding of two souls and witnesses were not wanted and certainly not desired.

After we finished eating and the girls tidied up the kitchen, Leann told us she wanted to go home and get some rest. She knew if she stayed here with us that would not be possible. Both Sheila and I laughed at her remark.

She kissed Sheila goodbye and told her would see her at work in the morning before turning to me to give a very long and loving kiss goodnight saying she would see me tomorrow afternoon with Sheila. I returned her kiss and squeezed her firm tight ass.

Leann reached into purse and handed me the black lace thong bikini panties she had worn that day, smiled shyly and said, "Keep these as a token of your ownership of me."

Sheila grinned at me and said, "All of your girls, me included, are begging for you to own them. I believe all of us would also bear your children if you wanted us to even my mother would do it if she could. Until today, I had not really thought about it very much but now I would do it for you in a heart beat. I would suggest you get a vasectomy but I like the thought that we all accept your 'live' sperm inside our wombs."

"Let's hope none of you get pregnant until we are all ready to accept a baby into our strange little family," I said to her.

Leann said, "I'll be so glad when we move so I'll be home and not have to leave to go sleep by myself. I know I'll get even less sleep after we move but then I will be sharing a bed with my sister wife and our husband. I love you both so much." Then she left.

12