Symbiotic Relationship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Michael slapped her ass. Ashley felt the stinging sensation, the humiliation of being spanked by a servant. She knew that he had smacked her to show her how submissive she was, to prove his dominance. And this feeling of being dominated is what sent her over the edge.

The sheer force of orgasm knocked all strength out of her arms, and she collapsed onto the pool chair. Her b-cup tits heaved with every panting breath, while her yelps of pleasure echoed across the grounds. The orgasm was made all the more intense by Michael's perpetual motion, in and out, in and out.

It wasn't until Ashley opened her eyes that she saw Mary, the butler's wife, standing in front of her. She was an attractive, freckled older woman of about forty five, with dark blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes. Her hand had hitched up her yellow dress and was slowly rubbing her panties.

"Well, well, well. Look who finally found her rightful place," she sneered. "Tell me, do you enjoy getting fucked like the whore you are?"

Ashley groaned in submissive pleasure. "Ohhhh, yes! Fuck yes!" came her reply.

Mary placed a firm hand on her chin. Using her free hand, she pulled aside her panties and shoved her cunt into the girl's face. "Let's put your tongue to good use."

Ashley paused. "But I don't... I mean I've never..." she stammered.

"What? The little slut doesn't eat pussy? Bullshit!" exclaimed Michael.

Mary glared at her. "Do you know what you would want a boy to do to you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Then do the same for me," she said, sitting down on the pool chair with her legs spread.

Ashley took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent of the older woman's pussy. Slowly, she began to plant small kisses on the woman's inner thigh, moving closer to her clit every time. Finally, she placed her soft lips on the sensitive nub, grazing it with her tongue ever so slightly. She pulled her head back before blowing ever so slightly on the clit, causing the glorious womanhood in front of her to quiver.

Mary let out a happy little moan. "This stupid cunt seems to finally get it."

"About damn time," said Michael, stopping for a breath before pushing his dick back in.

Ashley began to lick her folds lightly, being careful to keep her tongue soft and unflexed. She knew not to use her tongue like a penis, and instead like a precision pleasure tool. Going deeper with each pass, she eventually found the g-spot. She proceeded to draw a ring around it with her tongue, before spiraling into the center. The cunt spasmed around her, causing more juice to dribble down into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Mary yelped. "Do that again! Do that again!"

Ashley touched her tongue back to the spot, spiraling out and then back in, pausing only to gasp after the occasional uneven thrust from Michael. She continued on for what seemed like hours, but was probably no more than three or four minutes, before she felt Mary's pussy begin to pulse. Suddenly, the woman screamed in ecstasy as she came hard. Ashley received the full force of the woman's squirting right in the face, sheer humiliation bringing her to orgasm as well.

The sight of two beautiful women cumming in unison also drove Michael over the edge. He pulled out and came all over Ashley's ass and back, laughing at the sight of his bitch boss covered in his semen.

Mary stood up, dragging Ashley up with her. "Go get cleaned up, you filthy slut. I want you ready to give my husband a blowjob in half an hour."

Ashley gave a sheepish "Yes, Ma'am," before scurrying towards the house, her head hung low in shame and submission.

-

Meanwhile, Sam had kept tabs on the fuck session via telepathy. His hand had kept a slow stroke the entire time, but now he was ready to cum. Walking out towards the hallway, he called "Jessica?" and heard hurried footsteps come down the hallway. She arrived in the doorway a few moments later, still glowing from their last meeting. "Yes, sir?" she said.

"I need a place to finish," said Sam, gesturing to his cock. "Do you mind if I use your mouth?"

"Of course not, sir," she replied, squatting down and grabbing the shaft. She gave it a few pumps before wrapping her lips around the head just in time to catch the spurts of cum. She swilled his nectar around in her mouth before swallowing, then uttered a simple "Thank you, sir."

12