All Comments on 'Sympathy or Love'

by kingbooruwa

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy Shit... How fucked up is it that I can relate to this?

Beware of hot guys with Aspergers. They'll Dan you to death, and haunt you for life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
eyeballs too dirty to get clean

I'm at a loss for words. Rape guilt to full on sympathy for the rapist. Playing Russian Roulette Pregnancy not JUST with a family member, but one with a fully expressed genetic defect. Odds aren't looking good for that offspring. Oh, and its one that apparently makes him "rapey." Bejesus.

And this little ditty...

"She was the last person in the world that he should be raping"

Is there like a naughty or nice list out there for rape? Do I need to fear a "Rape-a Claus" now?!!! "You're on the naughty list little Suzy. STFU you deserve this you ho-ho-ho."

This story is so weirdly frightening because it shifts back and forth from semi celebratory of the "its out of my hands" aspect of rape then switches to this weird, almost trying to be Walton-esq picture perfect family (we just don't talk about the fucked up beginnings)

Setting themes aside (if that's even possible) there was a lot of stilted and poorly worded dialog. Lots of repetition too.

Construction = a 2

Story/Themes = a 1

Creepiness = infinite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

2/5/14 share your relation to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pish

pure pish from start to finish

prop69prop69about 10 years ago
Stopped earlier

The story started out good and even with the Mother joining was OK. However, both getting pregnant and the mother wanting another child. That ruined the story for me.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago
Well..

Well written and thought out with an unique, if slightly repulsive, premise. I could actually see the friendship part happening, but everything else? No. Just the thought makes me shudder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Insert tropic thunder quote here

Part of me enjoyed the whole way melissa started to see and treat him like an adult but I gotta agree with the others, the direction you took it completely ruined the whole thing, if you had kept it between Dan and Melissa and kept it slow gradually building up to the sex it would have been allot more enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

nothing like a waterhead drooling in peoples mouth to get the ole dick hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not bad.

Don't listen to these little girls who "didn't enjoy" this story. I am fascinated by mom-son incest and autistic breeding. This combined both in a very interesting manner. All in all, well done my friend ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i loved your story!

It was not the same old same old.your story had hot sex,breeding,mother & son so many good things that i like.and it was a love story 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unusual, original and well written. 4 stars.

I liked it. It is confronting but there is so much on this site which is tepid and yet another rehash. Please keep writing and don't conform to the wishes of those who live in narrow worlds. Be yourself and stay original, thank you for an involving story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pleasurable

I enjoyed the story. It was certainly different than many on here. I look forward to reading more of them from you.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 10 years ago
Fantastic

This was one of the most interesting stories on this site, vastly dfifferent from the norm I read which I think added to the spice. I can't quite place my finger on what made it so enjoyable, a fact that makes it even better because it means that the story as a whole must add up as well. Well done and more as good as this please! 5* + fav.

magikman233magikman233almost 10 years ago
i'm not sure how to react

part of me wants to be offended,another feels this is one of the most beautiful stories i've read in recent memory,as i am not sure i dont trust myself to vote,so i will just say,good writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Erotic

Please add more like this...

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
Nice..keep writing. 5 Stars

Unusual and quite engrossing.Thank you for really different story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best

Nice story and great writing. One of the best on the site . Keep on writin!

Thepie33Thepie33about 9 years ago
Breathtaking

I knew where it was going as the story progressed but there were many plot turns, I can't count the number of orgasms I had reading this story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!!!

This is THE BEST story I've read on here!!! I erupted like a volcano! You should write a book. I would definitely buy it.

Horing1Horing1almost 9 years ago
SUPERB!

Most enjoyable erotica. Had me hooked and horny from start to finish. MORE PLEASE!

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Over and over

I've read this story so many times and it always gets me so hot! This is definitely one of my favorites on this site. I can't help but play with myself when I read this story. *sigh* Is it bad that I want to experience that? I feel like I have some sick fantasies. Fuck me.

kinkboikinkboiover 7 years ago

This story turns me on so, so much. The first time I felt a bit weird because it really crosses a line that society wouldn't tolerate since Dan is almost technically a child. I thought you would have tons of comments condeming you. But thats why we have a taboo section, right? In the end, I keep coming back and jacking off to it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I loved this

How many adults are condemned to abstinence because their minds are are young developmentally? Being slower than others does not make you incapable of love or afulfilling sex life. This is why I like The Simple Rancher.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love.

Many mother's of handicapped sons pleasure their sons but are afraid to talk about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally Unbelievable

As the mother of a medically fragile & developmentally delayed son, I find the two women in this story to be totally reprehensible. They obviously aren’t very smart & certainly don’t have the young man’s best interests at heart. I was interested in this story to see how it would portray a person with disabilities. I am dismayed to find it is utter crap.

zex95966zex95966about 5 years ago
I love it.

First of all it's different and although actions start making you like the characters less, it was believable. The cruel power fucking was amazing. I personally would have an easier time believing that she used condoms with her boyfriend and ended up pregnant when forced more than the two becoming lust crazed at the end.

It would have made it that much hotter for me too.

Please write more, I will read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so turned on

This was incredibly well written and steamy....Dan reminds me of the autistic version of my husband especially when he does something stupid lmbo and yet I still want his dick badly....hez disabled too lol....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story.

I loved the story. Except when Dan raped his own mother. But it is what it is in the story. It's not like it happens in real life, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happens when you write about subject matter with zero real world experience or knowledge of it. Utterly disgusting and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read the whole story lots of mistakes unbelievabl plot line I knew where it was headed maybe not the mother. But come on he's mentally disabled and you are both having children by him that ruined it. Even though i knew you would take it there. Just one thing who watches the children since mom works and you work or is it the same she works the day shift and you the night with 2 kids and him having sex with you both you both would be physically exhausted

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderfull story. It had me wondering whether I'd do it in her position

Yes I would

Jan

Fungirl133

At

Outlook

Dot

Com

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

From start to finish great story…. Need more stories like this on these site

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great writing…. Very exotic…. Only thing missing was some oral sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkingbooruwa@kingbooruwa
I'm starting to publish improved versions of my stories on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01M232FQV Since the readers here have helped me in improving myself as a writer, as a gratitude, I will not be deleting any of my stories from here as I publish them. Thank you fo...