All Comments on 'Syren's Song'

by kuroukiphoenyx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Very deep

Meaningfull and very seductive.Wouldn't mind partying at their place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm more into Tgirls screwing guys, but this was very well written.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
interesting and touching

about my only comment would be that it would be interesting to know more about how syren came to feel the way she did about herself,why she was so down...

From a med standpoint if davonna had been on hrt more then 6 months.it would be unlikely she would be fertile,especially with androgen blockers..but wth,it is a veautiful story:)

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 11 years ago
Different and beautiful

I don't frequent this category, but when I saw it was you I knew it'd be worth it. You did not disappoint, what a beautiful and touching story!

f1dude_lotusf1dude_lotusover 11 years ago

Great story, really well written. For me it really hit a chord as I've been down the path of suicide as well. I'm wondering if you or someone close to you has had a similar experience because you describe it quite well. Again great story, hope to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i avoid

this section of literotica and i probably will after this, but i would just like to say you had me crying for this couple, thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good but flawed

Being in HRT it's more surprising Davona could get an erection than it is she could have living sperm cells. But what fun is that when suspension of disbelief is the key.

Needs lots of editing but the one continuity flaw that really bothered me was after Syren was handcuffed to the bed then pulled a Houdini and slipped away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

Great story, loved it

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
A Truly Beautiful Story Of...

...Two very interesting characters trying their best to share love under extremely difficult conditions. Hard enough to share it under the best of conditions. I loved the method of making her deal with her scars, it just needed a little more work to make it all fit together perfectly. As far as HRT, it is a common trait that, especially in earlier protocols it was common for the patient to experience temporary sterility, and it seemed like you addressed that VERY well. Because even years ago, the amounts given based on body weight were typically less than that currently used, in other words... it was common for sperm to 'get through' and using HRT as a spermicide in any case is just problematic. So her reaction "I didn't think I could get you pregnant" makes a lot of sense, and the fact that she DID get her girlfriend pregnant also fits into the story very nicely. Well done, and thank you for sharing Syren and Davona, sure would look forward to hearing more about them :)

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
One Final Bit About HRT...

...And that comes from the comment about erections. There are many options for transitioning, and what's certain is almost nobody wants to have the same results as everyone else. Older patients will typically want a different schedule than a very young patient might want. HRT is very complicated stuff and (luckily) today is usually highly personalized for each patient's needs. And absolutely everything that occurs within this story, fits very nicely within that reality. Congratulations again on a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
absolutely.......

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buildings_Cool71Buildings_Cool71over 6 years ago
Very good story

Very well written, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous