T.F.W.B.C.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said with a sigh. "So besides Donald combs his hair, this makes me lucky how?"

Her smiled broadened. "Borrow the shirt. You'll see."

In spite of my prodding, she refused to say more. And I refused to borrow her stupid T-shirt.

~ ~ ~

Donald and I settled on the old standby- dinner and a movie, though he suggested that we reverse the order since, as he put it, "Eating first can lead to making an unwanted pit stop during the flick."

I lost our coin toss and Donald picked a disaster film, you know the one where pretty much everyone dies except the stars and the dog? If it was just any other movie, it could have been a true disaster, but it was my first and I'll never forget it. Especially when Donald put his arm around me. My eyes clouded at once. How many years had I lain awake at night and wondered if that would ever happen?

My thoughts turned to other things that I'd thought about late at night. Having been a virgin this long, well, I wasn't sure I wanted to not be a virgin in just a few hours. I found myself looking more at Donald's lap than the screen. By the time the film was over, my stomach was doing somersaults.

"Maybe we could do dinner later?" I suggested on the way to his car. "I hear eating first can lead to unwanted pit stops at the wrong time, you know."

"Oh?" Donald's head leaned to one side and he shrugged. "Okay!" His head kept leaning. And descending. And he kissed me. Just like that. I was too stunned to kiss him back, not that it was that kind of kiss anyway, really. But it was still my first, right there in a parking lot. I know it doesn't sound terribly romantic, but it was, being kissed right there where everyone could see.

Once we were on the road, I put my cheek against the window and turned my eyes to the darkened sky. "Do you ever look at a star and just stop to think how long that little speck of light took to get here, just for us to see it?"

Donald leaned forward and peered upward through the windshield. "What star are you looking at?"

"The, uh, bright one."

"Oh," he said, looking back to the road. "That's actually not a star. It's a planet, so the light really didn't take all that long..."

Karen was right; the young man's passion for things nerdy was genuine. For the remainder of the drive, he told me about the planets and stars and galaxies and time and space and, yeah, he managed to get Einstein in there too.

The universe is far from boring, but I was still kinda worried Donald would keep talking about it when we got home. I needn't have fretted. We'd barely closed my apartment door before he wrapped his arms about me. A quintet of fingers crept up my spine to comb my hair. His other hand slid low about my waist, pulling my form to his. Within my hair his fingers coiled, urging my face upward. He kissed me again. A real kiss, with our lips and bodies both rutting against one another. Amid his massaging my scalp and groping my flank and suckling my lips, I felt an unyielding form press against my tummy.

My eyes flew wide. There was no doubt what it was I had felt. And what it meant- his passion for things chubby was genuine too! A real man wanted me. Not some sleek caricature of femininity, but flesh and blood me.

Donald pulled his mouth from mine and looked down into my eyes. "Did I hurt you?"

"No. Why would you think that?"

"You gasped."

"Did I?"

"Yeah."

I grinned. "What if I wanted to be hurt?"

He smiled back. "Then you're probably in the wrong club." "Oh," I breathed, sliding my hand to his, "I'm definitely in the right club." Without another word, he allowed me to lead him to my bedroom.

At the foot of my bed, we shared a third kiss, except this time when our lips locked his hands did not embrace me. Instead, his fingers roamed my form seeking seams and buttons. Thinking I was meant to do the same, I reached for his belt, but had only begun to free it when he peeled my blouse away, taking my arms with it.

His mouth left mine. Our eyes met. Beneath his shirt, his chest swelled with a massive breath. With his exhale, his lips returned, but to my neck instead of my mouth. Teeth and tongue joined lips as he kissed, nibbled and licked his way down my form.

I closed my eyes when he reached the exposed portion of my bosom. My body shuddered, both from excitement and anxiety. Adding to my disquiet, he continued downward, kneeling and bringing his lips to the supple flesh of my tummy. I tried to withdraw my paunch, just enough to matter, but not so much that he would notice me doing so.

His hands found my flank, massaging me while nibbling at my navel. Not seeing any sign of repulsion in his features, I allowed myself the slightest of smiles and began combing his hair with my fingers.

"You are so sexy," he whispered a moment before his hands shifted from flesh to fabric. His lips returned to my abdomen while his fingers found the buttons of my jeans. With each kiss upon my tummy, he exposed a little more of me, until I stood before my kneeling beau wearing but bra and thong.

These I expected he would remove at once, but instead of fabric, his hands found the cheeks of my ass. Before I could imagine what he had in mind, he thrust his nose into my scantily covered sex.

I gasped and recoiled, but he held me firm. The sound of Donald drawing in a breath reached my ears, but his exhalation reached me through another sense. My eyes flew wide and my trembling thighs crept toward the warmth between. For a single heartbeat, I wondered if he did that to all the girls, but then I decided it didn't matter- now he was only doing it to me!

Again and again, he took my scent into his lungs and returned it through the thin fabric between us. While his breathing was measured, mine soon became quite the opposite. Irregular spasms jarred my body in ways I did not intend, much less want. Putting both of my palms to his scalp, I attempted to steady myself.

His hands found my form too, first my flank, where his fingers caressed my supple flesh. Somewhere while working their way about my hips to my ass, those fingers ceased caressing and started groping, almost kneading my flesh in time with his breathing.

Closing my eyes, I savored every second of my first true fondling.

At last his fingertips found their way to the top string of my token panties. His nose left my sex. I turned my open eyes downward in time to see him plant a kiss below my navel. With his eyes turned upward and his lips still upon my abdomen, he drew my thong downward, exposing my sex.

Another tremble traversed my form, though I was anything but cold.

Leaving my undergarment about my ankles, Donald rose, kissing his way back up my tummy to my breasts. His hands followed a parallel route on the opposite side of me until his fingers found the clasp of my bra and his lips suckled the tender exposed portion of my bosom.

His fingers worked the hooks and I felt the strap across my back loosen. Pulling wide the separated fabric, he stepped backward, leaving me completely undressed. At once, his eyes roamed my body in much the way his fingers had.

My eyes remained locked upon his face, seeking any hint of what he thought or felt. He blinked. His tongue teased lips that neither smiled nor frowned. He exhaled a huge breath and turned his eyes to mine.

I waited, expecting at least a token compliment.

Instead, his reached for the edge of his T-shirt and pulled the cloth over his head. Before I quite realized what he was doing, his fingers were already pulling free the belt that I had unbuckled.

Intent on enjoying the show, I spun and rolled onto my bed, coming to rest on my tummy. That's when I realized what a short show it would be; Donald already had his jeans about his ankles.

"Not so fast," I insisted.

"Oh," he said with a sheepish grin. "Guess I was a little antsy. Every time with a new girl, it's like I'm a virgin all over again."

"Yeah." I giggled. "I know what you mean. Did you ever do a striptease for the other girls?"

Donald shook his head.

"So," I began with a wink, "you saved your stripping virginity all for me?"

"I guess so." He paused to swallow before bringing his fingertips to the elastic of his briefs. Wearing a subtle grin he began to hum, swaying his hips in time with the impromptu melody.

I smiled too. "Much better."

His smile widened and he spun, wiggling his ass at me while drawing the fabric down his flank. After giving me the amateur striptease rendition of plumber's butt, he twirled again.

I inhaled a sharp breath through my still-curved lips as I beheld the apex of his masculinity peeking at me from behind its cloth prison. Swinging his hips in time with his humming, he slid his underwear downward, revealing inch after inch, until he stood before me twirling his briefs about his index finger.

But my attention was not on Donald's undergarments. Others might just have seen an erection, but I saw nothing less than proof. It's one thing to see a man hard in a picture, or even a movie, but to see one that's hard for you, well, it's a totally different feeling. Karen was right again; lust didn't get near enough credit.

I forced my eyes upward to his face. "Can I touch him?"

He giggled through a grin and tossed his underwear to one side. "Sure." Two steps later, there he was, right before my face. A man. I inhaled a deliberate breath, trying to catch his scent without him knowing I was doing so. There was a hint of something familiar, but I couldn't quite place it, and it was hardly unpleasant.

I turned my eyes upward and at once locked on his downward gaze. What did he see? A pudgy brunette about to fumble her way through her first sexual experience? Or an alluring vixen about to make his dreams come true? For the first time I dared believe I could be both!

My gaze fell and my palm rose. My fingers encircled his member in hesitant motion, as if his flesh might burn mine. He didn't burn me, but there was an unexpected heat to him. I smiled again, knowing the heat, and the hardness, were all for me.

I squeezed him. Before my wide eyes, his head swelled, then leaked. I thought he might shoot right then and there, but the bead clung to the apex of his crown.

"Looks like he's ready," I said, turning my gaze again upward.

"Think so?"

"Yes," I agreed with a nod.

"Let's see if you are."

My eyebrow shot upward. "What?"

"Roll over."

With a gulp, I relaxed my grip and let him slide from my fingers. I allowed myself a single deep breath before I rolled again, revealing all of myself to him in what I imagined to be the most awkward of poses. I felt like a beached whale and was sure I looked like one too.

I looked upward again, intent on seeing his reaction, but he had already reacted, leaping on the bed to kneel next to me. Before I could even think, much less respond, his palms had cupped the sides of my breasts and pressed them against one another. I tensed at once.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"No," I said, shaking my head. "Just a little surprised."

"Good. I love your tits."

"Oh," I said, trying to digest what seemed the bluntest complement in the course of human history.

"Yeah," he said in a near whisper- the kind you use in church. His fingertips pressed into the supple flesh of my bosom. "I know I'm kind of shallow that way, but I can't help it. Forgive me if I take a moment?"

"Uh, sure," I replied, wondering what he meant.

For several dozen heartbeats, his eyes raked my breasts. "Your nipples are so brown." Extending a forefinger, he traced a single circle about an already swollen nub before sighing and turning his eyes back to my face. "It's just not fair."

Even prone, I shrugged. "What? Brown nipples?"

"No," he said, shaking his head. "Not being able to really see you for a while." He looked about my room, then lifted his hand and grasped his glasses by their bridge. Reaching, he placed them on my nightstand, before returning his attention to me. "Can I get yours too?"

I shook my head. "I'd rather be able to see."

"Yeah," he said with a nod. "I know what you mean. Tried contacts once, but they were even worse."

Without waiting for my response, he grabbed my breasts and pressed them together, then began rubbing his face over my flesh, much in the way a cat rubs about one's ankles. I half expected he might even purr. I've heard felines do that to claim territory and wondered if Donald might be doing something similar. In the back of my mind, a small part of me felt like I should resent being claimed thus, but it was a very small part- the rest of me thought it was terribly sexy.

With his eyes closed, he traced a series of ever-tightening circles across my bosom until his nose ran circles about one of my areolae. He paused to blow a jet a cool air across my nipple before slapping it once with his tongue. I pushed my chest upward, an invitation he accepted at once.

The feel of lips upon my hardened nub sent a shiver from my shoulders to my clenching loins. I closed my eyes and savored the sensations of his suckling. Soon my fingers found their way to his scalp, combing his locks while pulling him to me, not that he could be any closer. His fingers moved too, running fully splayed along my sides as if he meant to touch all of me with a single hand.

Back and forth he went from one breast to another, first licking, then suckling, then nibbling, before finally drawing in nipple, areola, and as much of my flesh as could fit between his lips. Inside the warmth of his mouth, he ran his tongue over me. A warmth of my own bounced upward and, finding one of his thighs, began to return his caress in time with the motion of his tongue.

"Don't worry," he whispered, "I haven't forgotten there's more of you,"

My eyes flew wide and for a moment I thought to use his hair to rein his mouth back to my bosom, but then those two splayed hands pinned my hips and he planted a kiss right over my heart. Instead of pulling, I unwrapped my fingers and urged him the other direction. Not that he needed any direction.

Sliding his body down mine, he planted a series of kisses down the center of my tummy until he reached my navel. This he teased with the tip of his nose before slipping off of my bed. My trembling fingers left his hair and coiled instead in my sheets.

His lips found my thighs, kissing first one, then the other, in a hopscotch pattern on the way to where I really wanted him. By the time I felt his breath upon me, my body was like a coiled spring. He blew. I whimpered. And then he slapped me with his tongue. My hips bounded upward, propelling my sex to his mouth.

His tongue borrowed, laving all about my entry. Warm on warm. Wet on wet. Soft on soft. The shiver that had gone from my shoulders to my hips found its way back again. Closing my eyes, I attempted to savor the unfamiliar sensations. I felt another warm wetness, this time sliding down the sides of my face, and I realized I had shed a pair of tears.

"Did I hurt you?"

I snapped my eyes open and my head up. The instant our gazes met, I shook my head. "No."

"You whimpered."

"I did?"

"It's okay to let me know what you like."

My eyelids flapped while I tried to avoid admitting I did not yet know what I liked a man to do. "I'm not sure," I finally admitted. "It was like too much and not enough at the same time."

He giggled through a grin. "Okay. Let's try this. Grab my wrists when I push."

My lips parted, but "Push what?" never left my tongue.

Donald shoved his forearms along the back of my thighs until they lodged behind my knee. Continuing his thrust, he compelled my legs upward, exposing me in ways that brought back memories of trips to my gynecologist.

So not sexy.

"Grab," Donald prompted, snapping me from my trance.

I wrapped my fingers about his wrists.

With his position secure he turned his gaze downward and just stared.

And stared.

And stared.

Silence and insecurity got the better of me. "Is my pussy ugly?"

His head fell to one side. "Why would you think that?"

"Just the way you were staring."

He smiled. "No part of you is ugly." He leaned and kissed just below my navel. "None of you," he said, kissing a little lower. "Not one inch." His lips found my bare mons. "Nary a molecule."

That last one was such a nerdy compliment, I just knew it had to be sincere, but I giggled anyway. Whether he heard or not, I'll never know, but either way he found a way to end my brief amusement.

His mouth returned to me, but it was his tongue rather than the lips I had expected. And it wasn't a lick, but something akin to an invasion.

Warm in warm. Wet in wet. Soft in soft.

My hips tried to bounce upward, but our position didn't allow them to do so. Mashing his face against my sex, Donald burrowed with his tongue, rolling it about my entry. Karen was so right, you could tell he liked us. Loved us? I confess, at that moment, I didn't much care.

With every twirl of his tongue he took me one step closer to that blessed hedonistic zone. A budding orgasm wasn't anything new for me, I'd done myself countless times. I knew what I needed and, in his position, I knew he couldn't do it.

"I need to hold my own legs," I announced.

Donald's head popped up between my thighs. "Really?"

"Yes, you need at least one free hand." I released his wrists and moved my fingers to the outer edge of my knees.

"Okay," he said, withdrawing his forearms. "Now what?"

"Finger inside and up, tongue outside and up."

I thought he might need a little additional instruction, but I was wrong. His finger found my G-spot at once and a heartbeat later he slapped my clitoris with his tongue, sending a little tremor through my loins. Mashing his splayed appendage against my tender button, he wiggled his face back and forth.

Closing my eyes, I let my head fall back. I knew well the waypoints on my orgasmic journey. Beneath his laboring tongue a tickling sensation developed that became an itching, one he scratched well. The itching turned into a smoldering warmth that spread beyond my sex. My breathing became sharper, more pronounced, matching the rhythm of my hips and of his tongue.

Then he did it, the same thing he had done with my nipple- he drew all of me that he could into his mouth and licked while he suckled. Inside, his finger turned circles in time with his tongue and I soon reached that moment when my bladder felt as if it would explode.

And that's when my hedonistic zone collapsed. Within my mind the reality of what was about to happen collided with the fact that I wasn't in the sanctuary of the bath. But it was too late.

My butt cheeks tightened. My fingers gnarled themselves into my sheets. My toes curled too. My spine followed, arching my back from the bed. My entire form trembled twice before a third seizure gripped me. That delicate, yet unmistakable hiss reached my ears and I felt the warm wetness about my loins.

Donald withdrew and issued a pair of coughs.

I popped my head upward to see a glistening face turned my way. "Are you okay?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I just wasn't expecting, well...." He paused and turned his attention downward. "You made quite a mess. Should I get a towel or something?"

"Gawd no!" I breathed. "Let's make a bigger mess."

He smiled and blew away the droplet that had collected at the tip of his nose. "Yes. Let's."

Accepting the sheets were already soaked, I let Donald take me again to that zone. I'd never been there with anyone else, of course. And I was right. Sharing it with someone else was ever so personal. And ever so special.

Though we emitted many sounds over the next dozen or so minutes, many of them vocal, neither of us said another word until I at last breathed, "That's enough."

I lifted my head and looked down my length to see Donald peering back.