T.F.W.B.C.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Very."

"Okay." He turned and reached for his glasses.

Yeah. His glasses. First thing. To see me! At that moment, I swear I wanted to have ten of his children.

With his eyewear in place, he climbed onto my bed, and then on top of me, straddling my tummy. In his position, his masculinity was completely exposed and I couldn't help but notice he was still pointed skyward, as hard if not harder than when I had first laid eyes on him.

"You are so hot," he said.

I smiled and shifted my gaze upward to meet his. "I know. But tell me again."

"You are so hot that I just have to fuck your tits."

My eyebrow bounced upward and my lips formed a purse. That had not been one of the penetration possibilities I had considered. "Oh," I said with a swallow. "That hot?"

He nodded. "The hottest."

"Okay. What do we do?"

"It's best if you hold them together. Sometimes I can get a little rough when excited, you know?"

Cupping each of my breasts with my palms, I pressed them upward before turning my attention the same direction. "Now what?"

He smiled. "Just keep 'em together." Inching forward, he steered his erection downward and rubbed himself into the cavity formed by my compressed bosom. So soft his crown felt, totally the opposite of how hard he looked.

His weight shifted the slightest amount and he pushed into me, then withdrew again, back and forth maybe an inch or two at a time until I felt the slickness against my flesh. Against my tummy, I felt the cheeks of his ass flex and he emitted something akin to a growl.

Donald fell forward, planting a hand on each side of my head. His hips began to move in earnest, propelling his manhood between my breasts. I can't say the sensation itself was anything special, but watching his reaction sure was.

He groaned. He bared his teeth. He wrinkled his nose. His lips alternated between purses, grimaces, and smiles. His breathing became ragged, almost labored. Each time he pushed more of himself into my bosom, his body shuddered. His complexion grew flushed. And he never stopped looking at me.

It wasn't long before his seepage was such that he could push his manhood all the way through my breasts, literally fucking them, just like he had said. My attention began to shift back and forth, from his face to the glistening, mushroom-like apex of his manhood. Soon the latter, popping in and out of its mammary cocoon, garnered the majority of my attention.

Recalling the manner in which Donald had slapped my nipples and clit with his tongue, I took a swipe with my own, but my timing left much to be desired. I withdrew my appendage and readied myself to try again, but my preparation was for naught. On his next foray, he stopped at the extent of his thrust, leaving a stationary target within easy reach.

I turned my attention upward to find Donald's eyes locked on my face. At the same moment, we both smiled. With our gazes locked I shot my tongue out gave him the briefest of licks.

He shuddered at once, then leaned and pushed himself closer. I leaned also and sent my tongue to the underside of his helmet. Emitting a half-gasp, half-whimper, he pushed again, easing his manhood along my tongue, allowing my lips to close about him. In much the same manner he had earlier laved me, I suckled while running my tongue over his velvety surface and textured ridges. So supple was he at the tip and especially underneath, yet so defined and firm along his engorged perimeter.

"Oh," he moaned. "That's good."

Selfishly savoring his almost helpless tone, I continued licking. Soon a decadent mixture of viscous salinity joined his softness on my tongue.

"Oh, Gawd," he gasped between breaths. "You need to, oh, you need to..." He issued a sharp jerk then pulled away. "It's just not fair!"

"What?" I asked, imagining I'd done something wrong.

"The sexier the girl, the shorter I last."

A smile spread across my face. "Sorry about that."

Donald returned my smile and shook his head. "You're awful. In a good way." He put his palms on the backs of my hands, urging my bosom even tighter about his still-ensconced cock. With his eyes again locked on mine, he began fucking my breasts again. Both his rhythm and breathing soon became erratic. He was right about being a little rough when excited, but with my hands as a shield, his pressure was anything but painful. Even had there been a little discomfort, I could easily have borne it, because he didn't last long.

With no warning his palms left mine. He rose on his knees. I felt a warmth land upon my bosom and turned my attention downward just in time to see an ivory geyser leap from him onto me. Again and again he shot his little white streams, trying to aim from one breast to the other. It all happened so fast that I didn't appreciate it much at the time, but I've come to understand since just how special it is that I got to see my first lover's orgasm in the most up close and personal way.

When he was done, my bosom looked like someone had gone wild with a cake decorator and watery frosting. Turning my eyes upward again, I found Donald looking down, his chest heaving in and out with each labored breath. Unsure what to do next, I just watched until he had recovered enough to speak.

Except he didn't say a word. Settling back, he moved his palms from my hands to my breasts, rubbing my flesh as if his semen was some kind of skin lotion. At once, I decided to join him and four palms roamed the surface of my bosom until his emission had been reduced to a satiny residue.

A subtle scent wafted its way to my nostrils and I brought my still-moist hands to my face. Cupped my nose, I inhaled a deep breath. His aroma was so unique, it's hard to describe, sublime, yet subtle- kind of like the fragrance of the ocean.

I smiled and looked up. "What an interesting smell."

He smiled back. "You like it?"

"Yeah," I said with a nod. Fearing I might be giving too much away, I added a quick, "Always have."

The wickedest smile graced his features. "What about how it tastes?"

My eyes widened and I tried to remember. "That's, uh, okay too."

I felt him squirm on my tummy. "Maybe we can try that next time?"

My eyes fell to his shiny, softening manhood. While I gazed, he twitched twice, as if beckoning me.

Suddenly Friday seemed a long way off.

I turned my eyes back to Donald's. "Any reason next time can't be now?"

THE END

T.F.W.B.C.

Copyright 2009 by Penelope Street

Posted with permission at Literotica.com

All other rights reserved.

Special thanks to Jess and Rob for their editing expertise.

This is a work of fiction. To the best of the author's knowledge, none of the events depicted ever occurred. All of the persons portrayed are fictional characters. Their views, opinions, and experiences are invented as well and are not meant to promote anyone's personal beliefs or agenda.