T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia ran her hands possessively over the back of her young lover. "Good girl," she murmured as she gently positioned herself behind that upraised ass. It was the perfect angle as Patricia guided the head of her cock into the vulnerable rosebud in front of her. Pausing only to apply a generous amount of lube to that twitching orifice, she slowly entered paradise.

Keiko pushed out with her anal muscles to help her lover enter her tiny body. She smiled with a groan as the big red head's thick, hard cock was soon sliding deep into the velvet softness and welcoming grip of that perfect Asian ass. Patricia took hold of the tiny girl's hips and drove her cock harder and deeper with each stroke.

The girl arched her back downward and pushed her hips back to meet each thrust. She tightened her anal muscles to grip her lover's magnificent cock each time she pulled out, bracing herself for the next thrust. The two women entered a perfect synchronicity of motion as the bed rocked from force of Patricia's ramming cock.

Sensing her climax approaching, Patricia pulled out of that perfect ass and lay down next to her lover. Keiko quickly mounted the red head and guided that steel spike of a cock back inside her ass.The tiny girl rocked her hip, driving that amazing cock deeper as she settled down until her soft ass cheeks rested on her lover's thighs.

The two women groaned together at the sensation of hard flesh lost in warm soft silk wetness. Placing her tiny hands on the red head's large firm breasts, Keiko flexed her hips. Rocking and whipping that tiny dusky body of hers she rode Patricia's cock. She rode harder and faster, black hair flying first one direction then the other, her bangs falling over her closed eyes. Now the big bed was rocking with the surprising strength of the Asian's body flexing as she rode her lover to climax.

Unable to hold out any longer, Patricia grabbed that slim sweat covered waist of her maid and pulled her halfway off of her cock. Holding the helpless girl firmly above her, she power drove her cock repeatedly up between those thighs. With each thrust, her pubic bone slapped the tiny Asian's clit driving shriek after excited shriek from the girl with each thrust.

Patricia yelled in exquisite sexual release as she pumped stream after stream of hot cum deep into the bowels of her beautiful Japanese maid. The two women settled back down onto the bed as Keiko exhaustedly took a semi hard nipple into her weak mouth.

Patricia loving stroked her lover's silky black hair and whispered, "someday I will take that pussy of yours for my own and you will have my baby, little one."

Keiko raised her head off of her lover's breast and held her beautiful green eyes in a passionate stare. "I love you, Ma'am and I want to have all of your children." She smiled softly and kissed her lover's neck as the two ladies embraced and regained their strength.

Glancing at the clock by the bedside, Patricia saw it was approaching 9:30 am. 'Isabella will have a few words to say about that,' she lamented as she stroked her lover's back. 'Besides, there was a lot to do the entire week,' she reminded herself as she kissed the smooth forehead and rolled off the bed leaving the now sleeping girl to her dreams.

12