T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Papi," she cooed to her helpless prey." That's perfect. Now open up and enjoy my cock baby."

Ryan obeyed with only a mild thought of objection before her smooth, cut dick slipped past his lips. Elliana leaned forward on her shapely ass to run her hands down the teenager's neck and shoulders as her cock sank deeper into that inexperienced mouth.

"Not too much too fast, Papi." She whispered as she guided the Ryan's mouth around her cock. She could feel the conflict raging inside the young man. The unexpected twist of his fate that her well laid plan led him to; He was here to be fucked not to fuck.

A small knot of fear hardened in the pit of his stomach as he pulled his mouth off her spit slicked shaft. "I don't know what to do," he whimpered.

"Don't worry, Papi," Elliana comforted the troubled boy. "I will teach you everything you need to know."

Guiding her cock along his weakened lips she softly spoke into his ear, "Use your tongue."

Ryan obeyed like a mindless robot. His tongue slipped out between his wet lips and onto her flesh. She tasted of sweat and coconut oil as he ran his lips and tongue along the side of her shaft.

She closed her eyes and lay back on the blankets enjoying the sweet soft mouth servicing her cock. A slender tanned hand sent fingers into his red locks further instructing the new cocksucker in training in the fine art of oral pleasuring.

Ryan was lost in the feel of warm hard cock sawing across his lips as he instinctively reached up to caress her balls that rocked under that magnificent rod.

Elliana groaned in surprised pleasure as she opened her legs to allow her slave closer to the alter she let him worship at.

Ryan wasted no time and took that offered meal into his mouth with abandon.

Elliana opened her eyes to gaze down at her submissive lover as she took thick locks of his hair in each hand and slowly fucked that now willing mouth. Her perfect brown tits rocked and flat stomach muscles rippled with each thrust. With increasing need she pulled her new servant's head down to meet the thrust of her cock into his mouth and now entering that virgin throat.

Strange oinking grunts issued from the helpless teenager as she fucked his mouth and started sliding deeper with each stroke. Ryan bucked in panic as he gagged on that long thick cock. Eyes watering as she let him pull her cock out for a moment.

"Sorry.." he said weakly.

"It's ok Papi, you will have much time for practice while you are here," she promised with a smile as she guided her cock back into that warm accepting mouth.

Ryan took her as deep as he could; he fought to relax his throat. All that mattered to him was his mistress's pleasure. His struggles and pains were a sacrifice he was now willing to give for that singular goal that dominated his thoughts.

Elliana enjoyed the boy's mouth for several more minutes before sitting up. Her cock retreated from the warm sleeve of Ryan's mouth as he chased it like the cock whore she was turning him into. She ran her fingernails possessively down his back eyeing those two pale globes of his ass and the paradise she knew they were hiding.

"Up Papi," she gently commanded as she guided the weak technician onto his feet.

The teenager's legs wobbled as she held his body upright in her strong hands. She guided him to the edge of the blanket facing the crashing surf below.

"Grab the tree in front of you," she whispered into his ear. Her hard nipples grinding into his back.

Placing a firm hand between his shoulder blades she pushed him lower on the tree trunk.

Stepping back for an instant, the bronze goddess again reached for her bottle of oil. She took her place back behind the young man bent helplessly over, grasping the tree trunk in growing tense anticipation. Her oil soaked fingers easily found his smooth anal muscles making it clear to her prize what was in store for him.

First one finger, then two, then three worked their magic past his entrance as he bucked gently with each thrust of her hand. Again she was happily surprised at the ease his ass was accepting her advances. She knew she would soon be deep inside her young lover. Both of them were now aware that the moment had come. The woman would take him and he would accept her. He had no other choice as he felt her grind her hard cock into the valley of his ass. Her hands slid up his back as she leaned over his bent form.

"You're going to take my cock now, Papi." She murmured into his ear. "And once I am inside, You will never be happy with pussy again."

Ryan's face reddened even more knowing how correct her prediction would be.

Only a few short hours ago, he was a young, straight man flying into a tropical adventure with the promise of exotic romance; now, here he was bent over in the jungle with a hard hot cock working its way along the crease of his ass to his exposed entrance. What's more, all he could think of is how badly he wanted his beautiful goddess inside him. Ryan knew there would be pain but that pain was his offering to his idol for her pleasure.

Both man and woman knew he was conquered and ready to be plundered. Elliana grasped her cock and lined it up with the offered hole. A groan of pleasure and a gasp of tense expectation rose from the two of them. Soft glans kissed trembling anal flesh.

The last resistance was met as she worked her way past his tense ring. Ryan's legs nearly gave out as that seemingly massive head he once massaged with his tongue, slipped inside his quivering ass. Panting like a dog, the teenager fought to relax his ass and allow his mistress full access.

Sensing his struggle the Latina beauty leaned down that trembling pale body to whisper into his ear again.

"Look, Papi," she said softly. "See the blue of the ocean below us? See the swell of the waves and the white of the surf."

Ryan raised his head and looked as she commanded. His empty gaze watched the rhythm of wave after wave crashing onto the beach.

"Imagine the warm embrace of the water. Caressing you... surrounding you... entering you. It keeps you safe and warm in its arms." She slid her own arms around his chest and stomach, hands massaging his stomach and chest. Her soft seductive voice continued to mesmerize him as she slid deeper in to his ass.

"Feel the motion, the power of each swell. Relax and accept each wave and as you do you feel yourself sink deeper into the arms of the sea." Ryan dropped his head with his eyes closed seeing only what his goddess commanded him to see.

Elliana felt his ass relax around her cock as she pushed deeper into the offering of virgin flesh.

Ryan was vaguely aware of the press of her sack against his perineum. He gave a long loud groaning sigh of surrender as he finally accepted his mistress into his body completely. The two bodies joined in that single pause of pleasure.

Elliana twisted her hips subtly, enjoying the clench of his virgin anal passage surrounding her shaft. She gave him time to stretch and accept her length and width before she would have her way with him. She slid one hand down to his limp small cock and began to caress it to wakefulness. Her other hand rand up his side and onto his back exploring the curve of muscles, ripple of flesh covered ribs as she claimed each part of him with every stroke of her hands.

With a gentle rocking and flexing of hips, the fucking began.

Ryan was once again overwhelmed by the sensations of that amazing hot shaft that was pulsing inside him. A pleasuring fullness that he never encountered before sent electric jolts through his young body. The two of them rocked in motion with the command of each demanding thrust. That hard cock became the center of Ryan's fragile universe. The feel of her flesh rubbing his walls so wickedly; the warped reality that she was the man and he was the woman, the deviant violation of nature made his head swim as his knees buckled at last.

She rode her young lover down into the blanket. Barely slowing her thrusts into his upturned ass, Elliana griped and kneaded pliant round pale ass cheeks as she drove her cock deeper.

It started as a faint murmur then grew steadily in volume.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Ryan moaned out like chanting a holy mantra. He was truly possessed by the power of the Latina goddess inside him.

She happily obliged and with a arch of her back and flex of strong thighs she drove deeper into the teenager below her.

Guiding the lost boy onto his side, she paused to admire the swell of his hips, almost girlish at that angle as she grasped a limp leg of her supplicant and raised it to her shoulder. She slipped a knee over so that she straddled the leg sprawled on the blanket beneath her. With a solid grip on the boy's upturned thigh, she drove her cock deep into that sweet white flesh.

Ryan let out a cry of pleasure as that magnificent shaft filled him again and again. His body was complete. The filling of his ass sent several tiny cramps along his stomach that danced the edge of pleasure and pain. Each time that plundering head rammed deep inside him, lightening flashed behind his closed eyelids.

Elliana gripped the teenager's thigh even tighter as she felt the clutching grasp of that warm wet sleeve of flesh engulfing her. The rub of virgin walls around the skin of her shaft made her drunk with need. Her hips threw hard cock deeper and faster into his yielding body. Her scrotum smacked and ground on soft inner thigh as she cursed and cried in pleasure.

The powerful woman battered the helpless young man pinned beneath her, Her need for release consuming her and sending her sailing into a whirlwind of animal thrashing. She felt the tense welling of pleasure start inside her balls and surge down her cock and with a scream of violent pleasure that filled the jungle, her cum shot deep into the young man slumped on the blanket.

She continued to fuck her prize into complete acceptance and submission. Each thrust of cock, each blast of cum inside his bowels further cemented his place in her world for the both of them.

Ryan felt each shot of hot cum deep inside which sent waves of forbidden pleasure that he knew he was condemned to crave for the rest of his life. With a cry of sheer ectasy, his small cock spat his seed onto the soft cloth of the blanket under him.

Elliana relaxed and lay on top of the beaten and thoroughly claimed young man. Their sweating bodies cooled in the soft ocean breeze as their breathing slowed back to normal.

After several minutes relishing the soft flesh of her new lover, Elliana pulled her softened cock out of that wonderful bottom and gave it a playful slap.

"Time to get to the resort, Papi." She said with a smile of satisfaction as she watched pearly streams of her cum running from between his ass cheeks. "My bosses will want to meet you."

She helped Ryan who was weak as a kitten back into his clothes and lead him to the car. After getting the near comatose teenager buckled into his seat she went back for the blanket and her own clothing. With one last glance of at the sunlight and surf through the swaying palms, she felt a whole new appreciation for what has always been her favorite place on the island.

They drove in contented silence to the resort and in those few short minutes Ryan seemed to return to earth. His thighs were still stiff from being open so wide for so long as he mounted the broad steps into the main entrance of the resort lobby with a rubbery gait.

Two servants jogged out to the car; one pulled Ryan's cases from the trunk while the other got behind the wheel and drove the car back into the garage. Elliana led Ryan by the hand through the lobby, past the richly decorated garden towards the offices in the back.

"Ahhh, Mr. McKetrick!" greeted the stunningly beautiful Isabella, "We started to think you two had gotten lost and were about to send out a search party."

"Oh," replied Elliana with a confident look of the cat that ate the canary, "I stopped by one of my favorite spots on the island to let Ryan here get a feel for the place."

Isabella cocked an eyebrow and smirked at her beautiful assistant.

Ryan was startled by two strong hands gripping both his ass cheeks as the sexy redhead, who crept up behind him, leant down to rub her soft cheek against his own. "And did you, Mr McKetrick?" Patricia asked with her own wicked grin. Her hands spread from his firm ass to his waist as he felt her own impressive cock grinding between his cheeks even through their clothing. She gave a low growl "Did you get a feel for the place?"

The other two ladies in the room chuckled at the red faced teenager.

All Ryan knew was that this would be a summer he'd never want to end.

12