All Comments on 'T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 04'

by skywriter62

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Great 4th part. When is paul back in the story and the hunt ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great stuff

Fantastic story. Keep it up. Also, continue with The Strain (in your spare time), lol!

wolf9696wolf9696over 8 years ago
5/5

WOWSERS..........absolutely fascinated..... cant wait for more...:))

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years agoAuthor
Good Morning!

Thanks for the encouragement. It is great to know people are entertained. Someone asked about Paul and he makes his reappearance very soon. Maybe not the next part but part 6 for certain! Wasn't planning on taking the Strain further. I think I picked the wrong genre category for that series lol. I do have ideas on how to carry on that series but they are just general ones, no details. Maybe I will return to it after I complete this story. Thanks for the comments! They really make my day. Any ideas on improvement or if anyone has time to give me a hand with editing. I get a lot of mistakes I make when I proof read but I still miss some things as you can tell. That would really be a huge help! Have a wonderful holiday season folks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am waiting for middle eastern / arabic / irani beauty

i hope your middle eastern beauty has same features and hairy body specially busy eyebrows and dominating yet loving attitude. its very rare to find a shemale with hairy female body.

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years agoAuthor
hairy bodies

I think there is an actual niche for that these days.. But then what isn't a niche these days? lol I would find that pretty distracting myself. I think there is one TS pornstar Miriam I think is her name that is pretty inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great new chapter!

Glad to read the latest piece of this. For the record, I'd like to see Steve wind up with the Middle Eastern lady; can't recall reading about any Middle Eastern T-Girls on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please please more!

Love the way you write!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time for a tsunami

Hopefully all the inhabitants will be washed out to sea and end up as fish food.

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years agoAuthor
I knew I could count on you!

My anonymous negative commenter! Glad you read the story! I take it as a compliment that you find the stories so entertaining that you have to read and comment for each part! I again wish you would point out why you are so negative otherwise you reduce yourself to the literary version of the annoying neighbor kid that rings the door bell and runs away giggling. I do hope you have an enjoyable Holiday Season and this sort of attitude is reserved for me and not family and friends. Take care.

JJ122964JJ122964over 8 years ago
Wow. just WOW!!!

How do I get a job there? Wonderful story line. Everyone is so horny, including this reader! Keep it up!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for the sttory

Really loved the way the guy submited in the ending bit. I don't really like the "Rape YA Bitch" type of stories, this sensual sedution way is far more appealing to me and the way wrote that last scene had me feeling the anticipation of both of them.

Thanks for the story , can't wait for the next chapter.

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackover 8 years ago

Love your story but I'd like to see more continuity in it. I'd also like more detail and longer chapters. Please don't abandoned this like Vic Johnson.

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I appreciate the criticism. As far as continuity goes, I am new to writing but I have read many many books. Events take place in a order in time. I didn't want to take a group of characters through start to finish then the next part go back and take the next group through the same time line. I know Piers Anthony did that in his "Incarnations of Immortality" series (On a Pale Horse was my favorite) but I didn't want to do that here. So we return to certain characters as the hunt progresses. Hopefully as more of the story comes out, what I am doing will make some sense. Or I'll have screwed it up a bit like I did with "the strain" were the story started out one way and ended completely different.

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

This chapter was more of a setup for the next, so I can understand why there was more anticipatory action than physical, but I'll def be reading the next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous