T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing his way down her stomach his probed her navel with the tip of his tongue. He felt her belly twitch in pleasure as he allowed himself a smile. He went to his knees in front of the beautiful girl. Kissing the swell of her thighs, he nibbled across the smooth round muscle towards that sweet steaming pussy he was ready to ravish.

He placed one hand around behind to grip her full brown ass cheek and with the other, gently took hold of her hard cock.

He felt her fingers scratch gently through his hair along the scalp at the back of his head. She firmly guided his head into her crotch. Her cock felt warm and pulsing in his hand as he rubbed it from tip to base. In the soft lights of the hut he saw a clear pearl of precum ooze from that round tip. Steve felt his on cock spring to life at the feel of his lover in his hand.

He submissively brought his mouth to that thick flared head with a sigh of contentment. He traced the smooth dark tip softly across his lips before he opened his mouth and she slipping inside.

He felt so alive, so excited... He looked up past those firm round breasts into her dark brown eyes. She smiled down at him like a mix of angel and devil that had his cock aching with the need for release. He felt her hips push more of that amazing cock into his mouth.

Her hand clutched the back of his head pulling his hair painfully, commandingly. His eyes never left hers as she fed her cock deeper into his mouth and down his throat. He felt the warmth of her balls against his chin. Her stare was over powering, he felt his breath caught in his lungs as his own hard cock pulsed with desire.

He was lost in the heaven of her dark gaze as she guided his head using his mouth to take her pleasure. Her smile grew wicked as he sucked more of her inside him. His need to please the beautiful girl made him cry silently in painful anguish as he pulled her deep into his throat.

She murmured soft words to him. "That's a good boy," she cooed and she gave him a wink.

Steve bolted upright in bed.

His pulse hammering behind his eyes and his head throbbed from his night of drinking. The memory of the dream faded in a whirl of groggy mental haze. He felt the irritation of his cum cooling on the inside of his thigh as he pulled the soiled sheet from his body. He felt cold and humiliated.

He quickly glanced over at Vance's bed. Steve was relieved to find it empty. Obviously his roomate never made it back last night.

He fought to keep any thoughts from entering his head as he cleaned himself up and got dressed for his morning jog. The beach was empty thank the fates and he ran his fears and worries out for a couple of miles. A shower and simple breakfast of fruit and juice had him feeling almost normal. Keeping his mind off his dream and on his job he made it through the day without event.

Shortly after lunch his group was called to the main entrance of the resort. The first of the guests were arriving. He stood in line with Vance to his left an attractive blonde girl to his right.

He smiled at each woman as she strolled past. To his surprise every one of the guest had a unique sexiness that he found appealing. Each had a gaze that demanded attention and obedience that he found surprisingly exciting.

One woman, who had a Middle Eastern look stopped directly in front of him. She was adorned in rich silk robes and diamond jewels. Her dark exotic eyes poured their hypnotic gaze into his. A hint of a smile on her lips, she turned and continued on her way. Steve felt his body tingle from the dominant weight of that stare. He looked at her smooth tan back in lonely disappointment as she walked away.

"Man! " Vance burst out in excitement. "Did you see them bitches???"

Steve said nothing as he returned to their duty area.

"If I can land one of them I'd be set for life!" Vance continued.

Steve ignored his friend as he set the places for tonight's banquet. Finishing up that task he went to the kitchen to receive his last instructions from his supervisor.

"Steve," smiled the young lady. "You'll be serving wine tonight. Just keep your eyes on the glasses and always pause before pouring to ensure the guest wants more wine."

"Yes Ma'am," Steve smiled, happy at the easy task.

Dinner went smoothly and the few guest barely filled half the hall. He went from lady to lady, pouring wine into fine crystal. More than one ran a hand on his leg in appreciation. Many ladies smiled invitingly to him which he returned happily. He stopped by the Middle Eastern beauty that eyed him upon arrival.

"More wine, Ma'am?" He asked.

She smiled and nodded.

As he leaned in to pour, he felt her hand slide up the back of his leg to firmly grab his ass cheek. His face reddened at the dominant move. She fondled him like he was her property and her smile widened at his tense acceptance.

She beckoned with a finger from her free hand. Steve leaned down. She turned her head up to speak softly into his ear.

"I will need more than wine later if you are willing, young one." Her hand gripped his ass cheek tighter, seeming to punctuate her desires.

His face felt hot as he stammered "I will definitely keep that in mind, thank you, Ma'am."

He felt strange. He hadn't felt excitedly awkward with ladies since he was a boy. But these ladies put him off balance with a simple demanding touch or look. They easily assumed the confident and commanding role he normally held. He found himself willingly surrendering to their dominant presence.

She smiled and nodded as she returned to her meal.

The rest of the evening flowed like a dream. Steve had to stay focused as more than one hand caressed his leg and ass during the meal. The other servers were experiencing the same treatment as they were instructed may take place.

It was curious that part of the contract they signed for the job stated that they would be expected to comply with any guest request to include ones of any sexual nature. He thought it strange that anyone would have an issue with wanting to please ladies like these.

At one table a large sexy dark haired woman pulled a small blonde girl into her lap and kissed her hard. The girl went limp under the heat of that kiss. Steve watched the guest enjoying her server out of the corner of his eye. He had never witnessed such a commanding type of woman like these. They knew what they wanted and took what they wanted in what ever manner that suited them.

The ladies at the table gave a cheer as the woman stood and flipped the helpless young waitress over her shoulder. Blonde hair dangling in a shining mop, the girl raised her head as the woman carried her off to her bed. Her wide, excited blues eyes caught Steve's and the two servants shared a moment of understanding.

This was their purpose in this world, to please women such as these. In a blink the girl vanished in the clutches of her demanding lover.

After work, Steve returned to his room quietly. He was tempted to seek out his Middle Eastern beauty but decided to hold out to see the rest of the guests that were due to arrive tomorrow.

"Is this the greatest place or what?" Vance nearly shouted when he burst into the room.

"I had hands all over me tonight! I mean ALL OVER ME!" he bubbled. "I mean one woman with a very sexy British accent actually grabbed my cock! I thought I would shoot right then and there!! I am so going to get with one of these women!!"

Steve nodded as he went into the shower. He set the knobs to the hottest he could stand as his mind went back through the day's events. He considered the exotic woman's offer as his cock hardened at her soft commanding proposition.

His body's response was reassuring as his once certain view of his sexuality had been so sorely challenged lately.

Unbidden the thoughts of the Latina by the huts, the dream with him on his knees accepting her cock into his mouth replaced the exotic woman at dinner. His cock sprang fully to life which sent Steve into a rage unlike anything he ever experienced before.

'Fuck this!' he mentally cursed himself. He got out of the shower and dried off. He left the room which was empty again as Vance went off to find his girl Valerie again. The beach was empty as servants and guests alike choose to remain indoors tonight. He walked to a jutting part of the forest and sat down to watch the waves crash on the flat sand in faint white foam. The sound of the surf soothed the whirlwind of thoughts, fears, doubts and anger he had in his head.

Part of him regretted coming here. He was seeing things here he always thought as disgusting and repulsive. While his head was telling him exactly how vile and depraved such things were, his body was telling him far different things. Now these sick thoughts were entering his dreams.

The dominating attitudes of the women didn't help the situation at all. Their easy assumption of the commanding role in any situation further denied him his hold on his normal masculine role. He felt weakened by these women. He was afraid at what this meant for him if he stayed.

What if he ran into that Latina girl again alone? Would he attack her? He felt anger hot and voracious well inside him. His fists clenched without thought. What enraged him further his body's reaction to her. How his mind would not let go of the memory of her fucking the teenager against the hut. When his will power weakened, thoughts of him taking the teenager's place seeped into that memory. He felt a rushing primal need for sex at the forbidden image. He jumped to his feet with an angry shout of denial.

He wanted to escape this place. He wanted to run out into the ocean and swim until he no longer had the strength to swim and let the ocean take him and end this torment. The moon rose past the trees above his head lighting the world in a soft blue glow. He felt drained and empty after his anger died away. He walked off and went to bed without any further incident.

The next morning he went for his jog. There was apparently a new arrival sometime last night and she too was using the beach for a run. Her black skin glistened from sweat as she took long easy strides in surf that crashed at her knees. She obviously took care of herself and like him worked out all of her life. He slowed his jog to appreciate the time and effort she had devoted to sculpt such an amazing body.

She caught him staring and with a confident knowing smile that he knew from years of use himself, she sped off on her way.

With a sigh, he jogged back to the room. After a shower he walked off to work. The work was brisk; the guests were friendly and not quite as aggressive in the morning and afternoon. Steve was grateful for the break from his thoughts.

More guests arrived to and the servers and servants assembled in the lobby to greet them as they did the day before. He watched as the ladies strolled down the line, their eyes wandering over young men and women. He found many hopeful prospects among them but none had the exotic beauty of the lady from last night.

Before he could finish his thought he, along with many others, were stunned by the entrance of two ladies. They were obviously twins. Their blonde hair shone in the late afternoon sun. They were easily the tallest women Steve had ever seen.

Though twins, one seemed older and more in charge than the other. Both women were well above six foot eight. He could not remember any point in his life that he had to look up into the eyes of a lady. They were a exciting cross between the voluptuous women of Paul Rubans' paintings and some crazy Japanese hentai he once saw on the internet.

Their enormous breasts weren't outpaced by a huge belly he noted thankfully. There were no rolls of drooping flesh though each curve was generously cushioned. Their asses were wide but well-shaped. Arms and legs were nicely tan, thick and round that were inviting rather than repelling.

Their faces had the same adorable doll like features. Pale blue eyes, small, delicately upturned noses, full kissable lips. Their round full cheeks and small chins were lightly tanned and gave their innocent looking faces a wonderful heart shaped appearance. Steve found himself highly attracted to the pair even though tall, full figured girls rarely did anything for him.

The seemingly younger of the two had her hair up in pigtails tied with dark blue ribbons. She wore a thin white blouse and plaid blue skirt that barely reached mid-thigh. Steve would have to guess she was going for a school girl look which she pulled off rather well in spite of her size. Her rimless glasses perched cutely on her nose as her wide eyes took in every detail of the room.

"Sissy!" she squealed happily. "Wonderful! Wonderful!" She obviously loved the attention of the crowd as she scampered down the row of people. Her happy innocence quickly won everyone in the room. She gave a beaming smile to each person. She paused slightly at Steve, her smile widened a bit and Steve found himself returning that warm carefree smile easily. She giggled and moved down the line.

The older of the two was eyeing the group more shrewdly. Her gaze calculating the potential of each man and woman in the group it seemed. She too paused at Steve. She boldly ran her gaze from his eyes down to his feet before gracing him with a faint smile and moving on.

"Look Sissy!" called the younger one, "Bunny! Bunny!"

She had her tanned round arms around a very short and struggling young man. The top of his head barely brushed the bottoms of her swaying breasts. He had the look of a trapped bunny all right.

"I want Bunny!" she yelled happily and squeezed the helpless baggage handler tighter to her belly.

The Twins

Sherrie Anderson looked at her sister with a cheerful shake of her head. She had grown accustomed to and even, at times, fond of her twin's impairment that left her with the wide eyed wonder of a perpetual child. Her always cheerful attitude and simple trusting view of the world helped Sherrie deal with the strains of running the corporation their parents left them with.

At least she had the wealth to indulge her sister with whatever she desired. She wanted a bunny then Sissy as she was called would make sure she had a bunny.

She made her way over to her friend, Isabella and after a quick hug in greeting she politely asked if servants were still available for use if desired.

With a smiling nod, Isabella called out to the bellhop who disentangled himself from the grasping girl and stood before his boss.

"Gerald isn't it?" Isabella smiled down at him. She had chosen Gerald as bellhop especially because with his size, he looked adorable in his bellhop outfit. She instantly knew the young man would be in high demand once her guests arrived.

"Yes, Ma'am" replied the ruffled young man as he tried to straighten his uniform.

"Excellent!" Said Isabella, "I want you to accompany our guests to their rooms and attend to their every need personally. You will stay with them for as long as they desire, any questions?"

The color drained out of Gerald's face as he received his instructions. He remembered the recruiter specifically telling him about this part of the job. He also had seen a binder of attractive guests. He had been told that many of the most guests desired men such as him for companionship while staying at the resort. Not something Gerald was accustomed to back home so he leaped at the chance for a job here.

This was obviously not what he had hoped for judging from the despairing look he gave Isabella as Carrie Anderson gleefully scooped him up in her arms and carried her "bunny" off to her room.

Sherrie gave her thanks to Isabella and with a final glance down the rows of servants; she followed her sister into the resort.

A could of baggage handlers smoothly opened their doors and carried their bags into the expansive rooms. Sherrie walked quickly around the room, checking the massive king sized bed and the impressive bath. All was to her satisfaction as she opened the door that separated her room from her sister's.

Carrie was on the bed with her shoes off happily cuddling with the helpless Gerald who stared wide eyed out of her embrace.

"Carrie dear," she said cheerfully. "May I talk to your bunny for a few minutes? I promise you will have him right back after I am finished."

"Ok, Sissy!" smiled Carrie as she opened her arms and Gerald slid off the bed gratefully. Sherrie took him gently by the arm while Carrie bounced off the bed and explored the bath. They heard her humming as she turned the water on and off., testing all the switches and buttons.

"Now Gerald," Sherrie smiled down at the young man. "" I am sure you see how special my sister is."

"Yes Ma'am."

"She is somewhat over affectionate as you already can tell so I must break you in I guess would be the best way of saying it." Sherrie sat down on the end of the bed and put her arm around the short bellhop.

"We both can be affectionate and you can enjoy our affections immensely if you try." Her hand caressed the flustered young man's neck. "You understand what I am saying?"

"I'm not sure," stuttered the young man.

Sherrie smiled as she pulled Gerald close and kissed him gently. Her hands found the buttons of his uniform and soon she had his shirt off. She smiled at the blushing bellhop as she picked him up and tossed him into the middle of the bed. With a smile she climbed in after him.

She settled down with her head resting on the thick soft pillows. She beckoned to the young man who obediently crawled into her gentle embrace. She slid to cover him slightly as she nuzzled and kissed his neck.

The feel of her enormous breast resting on his belly while her hand worked its way into his pants had Gerald squirming helplessly on the big bed. He felt her fingernails scratch his tummy as her fingers went searching into his underwear. His head was cupped in her other hand as she guided his mouth to hers. Her tongue forced its way aggressively into Gerald's mouth as he relaxed and let the large woman have her way.

Carrie came out of the bathroom and squealed with glee. "You love Bunny too!"

She pulled off her blouse and unhooked her bra. Her massive breasts bounced free capped with enormous nipples. She ran to the other side of the bed and jumped in next to Gerald. The bed rocked under her enthusiasm as she snuggled up to Gerald. The short bellhop disappeared under soft tanned flesh. Carrie cuddled next to the young man and began placing her own soft kisses on his bare neck and chest. Her breast felt amazing against his skin which had Gerald even more overwhelmed at the sensations the two girls were providing him.

Sherrie allowed Carrie her turn at the breathless young man's mouth and removed her own blouse and bra sighing at the release of her own breasts in the cool room air. She smiled at the two lovers as she shifted onto her knees and tugged the bellhop's shoes off and tossed them across the room. She ran her hands up his legs to nudge his sister's leg off and pulled his pants off exposing his pale body for their enjoyment.

She settled back down at Gerald's side and once again the short bellhop vanished under warm soft flesh. Carrie's kisses intensified driving the inexperienced young man to delirium. Their lush bodies surrounded him. He blindly groped and caressed seemingly endless soft skin as they ran their hands up and down his trapped body. When one sister released his lips from a kiss the other turned him helplessly to claim her turn.

He moaned weakly as his head turned again and again from one passionate kiss to another. Carrie ran her hand down and pulled his underwear down to his mid-thigh. His cock sprang up which caused the sweet girl to giggle playfully.Gerald was too lost in Sherrie's kiss to realize what was happening.