T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nearly jumped out of his skin when Carrie took his cock in her mouth in one smooth motion. No girl had ever agreed to give him head before so the experience completely blew his mind.

Sherrie kissed and nuzzled his neck while her sister ran her tongue over Gerald's cock. "Cute little Bunny cock!" she murmured softly as she stroked it with her fingers. Gerald groaned excitedly as she worked her tongue over the tip and down his shaft. His skin was covered with goose bumps as the twins expertly manipulated his body finding spots that he never knew he had.

Carrie sucked his cock harder while massaging his length with her tongue. Her fingers cupped his balls while his entire cock barely filled her warm wet mouth. Sherrie's hot breath and soft bites on the sensitive skin of his neck had Gerald clawing at the sheets as the sensations washed over him driving him to a mind numbing release.

"Oooh," cooed the happy girl, "Bunny cum!" She licked and swallowed Gerald completely as his back flexed under the thrills she was giving him forcing his head deeper into the pillows. Sherrie nibbled and licked his ear as she blew in hot breath and further sent the poor young man into spasms.

With soft mutterings of "Bunny cum" Carrie kissed her way across Gerald's stomach. Sherrie worked his ear and neck before pulling him in for another kiss while Carrie slid up to claim his exposed neck. Gerald was a rag doll in their hands. He weakly returned Sherrie's kisses and sent his tongue to caress hers inside his mouth.

Carrie smiled at the sight of her wonderful "Sissy" loving on her equally wonderful new "Bunny." She lay her head down on Gerald's chest while giving his an affectionate squeeze.

"Carrie, darling," said Sherrie quietly. "Why don't you go run yourself a bath. Be careful not to use too much bubbles, you flooded the bathroom floor back home last time remember?"

"Ok!" said the ever cheerful girl as she hopped offs the bed causing the two remaining occupants to rock gently. She ran off into the bathroom with her enormous tits bouncing delightfully the entire way.

Sherrie settled down on Gerald, taking the young man's mouth at her leisure. Once she had the short bellhop again at her mercy with excitement, she slid her own loose slacks down her body. Her panties held an enormous bulge that drew Gerald's curious stare. She smiled at his gaze and in one smooth motion raised her hips and pulled her panties completely off.

Her cock being freed from the confines of her panties felt even nicer than her breasts being released from her bra. She settled back down next to the speechless young bellhop.

"You didn't know did you?" she whispered in his ear.

Gerald could only shake his head as his eyes never left her impressive shaft.

"Don't worry, little Bunny," she smiled as she gave the side of his head a peck of a kiss. "You follow my instructions and it won't hurt you much at all."

She took Gerald's hand into her own. "Once you experience this part of the pleasures we can offer, you won't be able to get enough." She guided the stunned young man's hand down to her cock and placed it fully in his grip.

"Feel how warm it feels, baby," she whispered into his ear as she cuddled the tiny man next to her full, lush figure.

Gerald stroked her cock in silence. He felt the hardness of her flesh; her breathing became raged in his ear. "Yes baby," she whispered, "Just like that."

His fascination grew as he shifted slightly to allow his other hand to grasp her gently.Sherrie smiled at the curious young man exploring her body. "You like that don't you, little Bunny?"

Gerald was engrossed in the warmth and feel of the woman's cock. Part of him wanted to run out of the room screaming in fear while a growing part was drawn to that impressive cock. Like a moth to a flame, Gerald slid slowly down the bed, that hard shaft of flesh luring him closer and closer. He settled his chest across her stomach as he gripped her cock at the base.

He stared for a full minute at that throbbing pillar of flesh. He knew what he was about to do was wrong but he couldn't stop himself. He couldn't even close his eyes as he gently guided Sherrie's cock into his mouth.

Sherrie sighed happily as she stroked the back of the lovely boy's head. She felt his tongue reach out timidly at first, tasting.. testing her cock. She allowed the inexperienced young man to explore her carefully.

Sliding her cock head back from his lips he ran the flat of his tongue along the sides of her shaft. The delicious rub of warm hard flesh felt strange and exciting against his tongue, filling his head with a strange drunken desire as he explored each curve and bulge. The fingers of her free hand clenched the sheets as she fought to keep her hand on the back of his head loose and gentle.

Gerald was lost in his fascination of her impressive shaft. He reached beneath and slipped his fingers under the warm set of balls that rested there. She was completely hairless which made sucking and tasting her even more appealing. Her legs began to rub into the sheets as she grew more turned on by his amateur caresses and tonguing.

He struggled to fit more of her length into his mouth but ended up in a gagging coughing fit. Tears sprang into his eyes as he fought to recover.

"Careful, little Bunny," Sherrie said softly. She took the submissive man's head in her hands and guided his mouth down on her cock again. "Relax, it takes time and practice but you will love the feel of cock as much as I will love having my cock in your throat." Her promise sent a thrill of fear and perverse excitement through the boy.

She bobbed his head gently stopping him just at the point he started to gag. Once she set him up on an easy pace she took his hand and guided to the remaining portion of her shaft. "Suck me, little Bunny" she whispered heatedly as she lay back on the pillows. Her beautiful blues eyes shut while she savored the young man's mouth.

Her fingers scratched through his soft hair as she guided the pace and depth, biting her lower lip in excitement. Knowing that her cock was the first to enter the virgin boy's mouth heightened her experience. She loved teaching the new ones. The fear on their faces giving way to fascination, the fascination gave way to acceptance, the acceptance changing into to desire.

She moved his head up and down her shaft faster while guiding his hand stroking her at the same time. She smiled as he experimented his sucking with running his tongue around her head.

"Careful of the teeth, Bunny," She whispered to the eager new cocksucker as his jaw relaxed from the new experience. He quickly opened his mouth keeping his teeth off of her sensitive flesh. "Cover your teeth with your lips, baby. You aren't used to having a woman's cock in your mouth. In time, it will come naturally to you" She advised.

As his technique improved she felt her cock start to swell. She knew it would only be moments before she exploded down his throat. "Yessss," she whispered eagerly feeling the building of pressure in her groin. The head of her cock buried in that warm, wet sucking mouth tingled with anticipation as she increased his pace with her guiding hands.

Gerald complied with the sexy girl's every instruction. He closed his eyes and lost himself in the worship of her cock. He sucked harder and pulled more and more of her into his body with each stroke. He slowly learned to relax his throat and felt her head knocking on the back of his mouth. His swallowing reflex kept trying to grab her cock and pull it down into his stomach. Part of him wanted.. no.. needed that to happen but he was too afraid he would lose control and be forced to pull that wonderful cock from his lips while he fought to calm his gagging.

He felt her tense under him, knowing she was close. His curiosity at the taste of her heightened as he tried to pull her cum from her cock by sheer force of suction.

"Yes, little Bunny," she cried, "I'm almost there baby."

Gerald went into frenzy, attacking her cock like a man starved. His hand became a blur on her shaft coaxing her cum from her. Sherrie bucked under him as she fought her desire to grab his head and fuck his virgin mouth hard. Sherrie's back arched hard, thrusting those wonderfully enormous tits into the air as her cock pump shot after shot of hot cum into Gerald's mouth.

He was surprised by the first burst and found the taste was not as bad as he expected. He swallowed and continued sucking that wonderful shaft. Sherrie's cock slowly relaxed in his mouth as he worked his tongue around the head, searching for more of her cum.

With a satisfied sigh she slipped out of the adoring boy's mouth and pulled him up into her arms. He snuggled into her breasts while she slowly relaxed. His lips worked around her enormous breasts while he waited her next command. She opened one eye and with a smile said "My Bunny is still hungry huh?"

Gerald nodded wordlessly.

She slowly took Gerald into her arms and kissed him deeply. The bed creaked under their shifting bodies as she rolled over until she was fully on top of the tiny bellhop. Her full figure covered Gerald completely.

Gerald found himself excited by the comfortable weight of her warm soft body pressing him into the mattress. He moaned into her mouth as her tongue thrust inside demanding his obedience. The woman ran her hands down his back and across his ass. She pulled her mouth away from his and softly kissed and bit his neck and shoulders. The young man felt so safe and yet so completely vulnerable under the woman.

As if his new role came naturally to him he slowly wrapped his arms around his lover's shoulders. He lay his head back on the pillow and let her have him any way she chose. He felt her cock begin to harden again. She ground it against his thighs as she felt the young man begin to respond to both of their unspoken desires.

With a gentle nudge from her knees, Gerald slowly raised his legs until they were wrapped around her broad hips. He felt her now hard cock slip between his legs. He looked into her eyes in fear. He knew what she wanted from him now and he just placed himself at her mercy to take him if she desired.

Time seemed to stand still for the two. Her eyes shone with the need to thrust down deep into the helpless boy pinned beneath her. His shone back in nervous acceptance for her needs. She guided her cock towards her prize and watched the virgin's eyes widen as that thick head traced across his inner thigh on into the valley between his ass cheeks. Sherrie lowered her mouth to his throat for a gentle bite that had the trapped man shivering.

They heard Carrie give a soft laugh as she played in the tub. Water hit the bath floor with after a particularly loud splash.

"Oops," said the giggling girl. "Sissy?"

Sherrie raised her head from Gerald's neck. "Yes, sweetheart?"

"I need a towel please."

"Ok, I'll bring one to you in just a second, sweetie."

Sherrie looked down at the expectant young man's face. Her cock hard and ready pressed against his opening. She saw the fear and excitement in his eyes as she settled her hips slightly to press into his entrance.

"We both know what you want don't we?" she asked the tense young man under her.

Gerald could only nod breathlessly.

She pressed a bit harder and the head strained against his hole sending wonderful shivers up her spine.

"I need to take care of my sister and get her ready for the banquet tonight.," she ran her finger down the panting young man's nose and across his lips that gave her so much pleasure just minutes before.

"You come back after say 11:00 tonight after I put my sister to bed and we can go to my room and I'll give all you want all night long, Ok Baby?" She gave her hips a gentle twist to grind her cock head against that sensitive ring of muscles that he would soon surrender to her.

Gerald could only nod his head tensely and sigh. He was relieved when the large girl lifted off of him and allowed him to roll out of the bed. He quickly gathered his clothing and started to dress while she walked into the bath to help her sister. By the time she had returned the short bellhop had escaped silently out the door.

She sighed not knowing which would win out with the young man fear or curiousity. With a shrug, she went into her own room to get ready for dinner.