All Comments on 'T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 05'

by skywriter62

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 8 years ago
5/5

yum yum yum ... :)

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 8 years ago

Really really hot chapter. The one thing I was disappointed with though was that the twins didn't double-team him. I mean, isn't that the whole idea of introducing twins in a story like this? Instead of them going off one-on-one with different guys? I hope you'll at least have them double-team a guy in/after the hunt.

Another thing is that I usually like monogamous/romantic stuff in my stories, which seems to be completely missing from this series, which, I guess, is both a plus and a minus at the same time. It's at least a good thing that you switch around main male characters in that regard so you don't get too attached to any of them (Steve might be the exception if you use him much more though), but after chapter 2 I kinda thought it would be some romance between the latina girl and redhead boy, but with her flirting with Steve is that now off the table? Or was flirting just flirting and she only has eyes for redhead boy? Or do they have an 'open relationship'/just sex friends or something? Or maybe the point is I shouldn't care too much about it? :) Because the plus of it really is that if you don't mind it or otherwise just put it in the back of your mind you can really just enjoy the sex scenes for the awesomeness it is.

In short though - loving the chapter, loving the series, please continue and please have the twins REALLY double-team a guy sometime in the future :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4.5 / 5

Because I was hoping Steve would lose his cherry with the Middle Eastern t-girl from the previous chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Another awesome story. You are a very talented writer.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 8 years ago
Awesome

The build-up and the sex was hot. Now, do they get to keep the servers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A bit off track

I liked the direction of the series, but think this went off track. The orgy scene is premature and doesn't seem logical in context of how the event was playing out. It short circuited a lot of the tension being built up. Instead of being seduced by the Latina or Middle Eastern t-girl, the lead is taken by two characters he literally just bumped into. It's anticlimactic and doesn't mean anything. Still pretty well done. Look forward to the next one!

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks as always

I appreciate the comments! I do read them, along with emails and respond and use the advice in my own way. (I have responded to all e-mails to date but I only received a single response back letting me know the person got my e-mail so if I never answered you, try again and I will respond.) As far as premature pace or anything. If I don't move along then we end up with a series that would rival "War and Peace" for those of you that have read Tolstoy. Great book, butt load of pages. It's far better when you do not have to write about the Romanov family for school or college. I intended for Steve to end up with the twins and I got the twins from a single hentai picture of a full figure very adorable Tgirl with pigtails and glasses which struck me as sweet and sexy and probably just as impossible in reality but this is fiction. Anything goes.. I wasn't anticipating anyone getting hooked on the middle eastern girl who Mariam Micol inspired even if she is American according to a bio I read. So if you want to see my mental image of the girl in the story check out any of her photos. I don't know how competitive this site is with it's voting. I use votes as a gage for telling me if people are enjoying the stories or not. I don't care about contests here. Not sure what you win, A t-shirt or something? My Mom would be thrilled if I brought home a T-shirt for the highest votes for adult erotic stories I posted online.. So if you give me a single star, it's cool I won't post your name online or send you nasty responses. Just include a quick comment unlike my loyal anonymous negative commenter who just says basically "I suck" without telling me what causes that opinion. If you are hitting me because you want someone else to win the t-shirt it invalidates the whole purpose of voting. I see really great writers like RUWild who first brought dominant Trans ladies into my world. I was pretty much a strict girl girl sort of guy before. But that person writes far cleaner and smoother than I do and deserves a far higher rating than those stories presently have. Bachelor Party being my favorite of the Angel series. I am hoping people are not that competitive here but I read something in the guidelines about shutting off voting to lock a high score in for competition so apparently it was an issue at some point. I am happy and still a bit surprised at the positive comments and emails so far. I really appreciate the advice and criticisms and I do keep them in mind while proofing my own work. Better authors are VicJohnson's New Neighbors and T-Girl University. I loved part 2 of that one! RUWild's Bachelor Party, Fairy Tale, T-Girl Rodeo and Angel at a Christmas party. Page Sixty Nine in the AASTR website is awesome!, there are so many others from great writers like SugarandSalt Stiff Sentencing and Land of Giant Shemales are amazing!, Whiskeyisgood Pretty much the entire Jay's Sex Club Adventures rock!, Silkstockingsloverand Pick any of her lesbian and Trans stories they are all very exciting! Lara Longstaff's Futa World series is very hot!. Most have shown up in my favorites selection in my profile here. Check these folks out if you haven't. Their work will blow you away! Have a Happy New Year everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with "A bit off track."

Since I can't say it better, I agree with "A bit off Track." That, and the tone of this chapter went pear-shaped into non-con Rapeville in the dining hall. Like record scratch, music stops.

What's the point of a Hunt, then? And who in their right mind would want to stick around for it after being assaulted/raped by the Hunters? Are we to believe EVERYONE attacked are all submissive doormats that harbor hidden rape fantasies? That the Power of Sex will make them like it, despite the fact they're being raped?

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years agoAuthor
it's fiction

The majority of Transsexual ladies that I have met are not dominant either. You could go after Star Trek by arguing that the Hawkings Effect would destroy any ship traveling at warp speed due to energy build up within a warp shell. None of this is real, it is done to entertain and excite the reader. Sorry the written word doesn't convey emotion very well. I am not sarcastic or angry here. Just saying it is fiction which doesn't always strictly follow the rules of reality for the sake of entertainment. Remember the TV show 24? Great show until you remember each episode is one hour of a 24 hour period. So in one hour a person is kidnapped by some terrorist group, Jack Bauer rescues them only to have them recaptured on the way to the safe house he was planning to store them at? How crazy is that when seen from perspective? How about NCIS with Abby working forensics lab doing the job of what? 10-15 people in a real lab. Getting it all done in hours as opposed to days even weeks in some cases. They only have 45 minutes for a show so they speed processes that would take far longer for the sake of entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

A great read, can't wait for more ^.^

JJ122964JJ122964over 8 years ago
Loved It!!!

I think this chapter was a great way to open up the hunt. I was reading the other chapters as well and kept thinking "when are they going on the hunt?" Keep the story line going, it is fantastic. I wouldn't mind being on that island as a server or a prey. Thanks for the pick me up.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
steve should become prey now

at first i love your story

i think steve should become a prey and get hunted by these sisters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just a couple of points

First the story. The question of dominance is an interesting one. When does dominance change to bullying or just plain old non-con? Why do Steve and Gerald simply not knee Sherrie and Carrie in the balls and walk away? You reference works by Ruwild. I would say that Ruwild writes a technically good story. Crosses the t's and dots the i's. But his/her character of Angel is a bully, pure and simple. And a mean one at that. Nothing sexy or erotic about her. Your characters here are just mean and cruel without much rhyme or reason. And I would caution you about bringing Star Trek into the conversation. Alienate the Trekkies and you will come to understand the meaning of the word "bombed". Also, I disagree that words in a story can't convey emotion. Either you have no emotions or you are poorly read. I could fill page after page with books that draw forth from their pages real emotions. You may not be able to provoke those emotions with your writings, but please don't put limits on other authors. ps - I'm not one of your 20 fans. CHEERS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anon at 1/11/16

You strike me as a person that is simply trolling to gain a reaction. You can save a response.

Not interested in it.

skywriter, I think you are writing, in terms of the kind of story I like to read in this category, very effectively. Don't stop on the account of people that aren't producing but want to criticize others with ridiculous nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I like this story

Yes, I agree with many of the negative comments here, but overall, it's TS fantasy. That's what you're getting here, and this one does it well from that perspective. I hope there will be more on Steve, Gerald, and the sisters. What happened to Gerald? Did the other sister get to play with Steve, or is Carrie so possessive that can't happen? Give us some more of the story!

juliodragon69juliodragon69almost 3 years ago

This was the most exciting chapter!!. I was very curious about what happened to Vance.

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

I knew the wait from a torturously teasing part 04 would pay off. Love to have read about how Steve's reticence turned to unrelenting lust. Yummy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous