T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words invaded his mind, her breath hot in his ear told him everything he secretly knew all along.

"You want that don't you?" she whispered seductively. Steve's eyes glued to the cock moving closer to his open mouth. "You want a taste?"

Steve was beyond speaking; his existence had shrunk to the warmth and comforting hardness of the flesh in his hand. His focus consumed as he gently tugged her cock,guided her closer.

Carrie took the last step to towards him. Her thick thighs pressing into the foot of the bed, her breathing loud matching Steve's labored breath.

Sherrie slipped her fingers around Steve's throat, cupping his chin; she lined his throat up to receive her sister.

"Take her inside you," she commanded.

Carrie let out a short gasp as her tip slipped in between his lips.

"Open your jaws," Sherrie instructed the boy pinned under her. Steve mindlessly complied. She turned the young man's head slightly to allow her sister's cock to slide the short distance between cheek and teeth.

Carrie's eyes went wide as a she felt the rub of warm, silky flesh as her cock slid down along the inside of Steve's cheek. She puckered her lips into a perfect "O" as she explored more of the willing young man's mouth.

"Use the flat of your tongue," Sherrie said softly. "Rub her shaft gently with it as she grinds against the inside of your cheek."

Steve was completely lost in the sensation inside his mouth. He hadn't noticed Sherrie's cock had burrowed down until the round smooth tip ground seductively against his entrance. Sherrie wanted to drive down into that ass that was practically screaming for her cock but she knew this night was for her sister.

Carrie cooed and groaned softly as she gently reached out and ran her fingers through Steve's hair. She had never experienced anything close to this before. She shivered as Steve's tongue pushed her tip harder against the wall of his cheek.

Sherrie felt tonight was the night her sweet sister bedded a real man. Sherrie gently rubbed Steve's jaw and neck as Carrie worked her cock deeper into his mouth.

He continued to stroke her shaft as he began to suck gently.

The girl trembled as she felt the head of her cock slide down the young man's throat.

Steve started breath loudly through his nose as he readied himself for the plunge. He wanted the girl to hilt her cock all the way down his throat. He had experienced the feeling himself and knew it would bring his new lover more pleasure than maybe she had ever known before.

With Sherrie's help, he reached up and grasped the round soft buttock of the girl he was worshipping. He pulled her hips closer and began to swallow her down eagerly.

Carrie nearly fell to the floor as the velvet smooth muscles of Steve's throat gripped her cock and sent a rush of pleasure straight to her head. She rasped out "Oh, Sissy!" in a childlike voice of amazement. She felt her sack press against the boy's smooth chin. She held his head and stared into his face in wonder.

Steve had closed his eyes in concentration to relax his throat.

Sherrie murmured words of instruction and gently encouragement as her fingers massaged his jaw and neck helping him fight his reflexes. After several swallows of her wonderful cock, he gently pushed her back and she slid back out of his throat allowing him to breath.

The room had faded for the two people as they were lost in the intimate joining. Steve kept the girl's cock in his mouth relishing the smooth round head and the taste her juices that he drank eagerly. Once he had caught his breath he pulled her hips back in.

Carrie whimpered as her cock once again slid down into that warm grasping tunnel. She closed her eyes and her jaw went slack as she became lost in the paradise of the young man's throat. She slowly began to thrust in and out, the smooth soft friction of Steve's throat against her entire shaft made her tingle all over.

Steve once again gently pushed his new lover back to allow himself a chance to catch his breath. He looked up into the pale innocent eyes of the beautiful girl. The pleasure was obvious on her face and Steve felt a sense of pride knowing his first time sucking cock had brought such intense feelings to the sweet girl swaying slightly in front of him.

He once again pulled her deep inside and she began to pick up pace. She was unable to contain herself and reached out and grabbed Steve's head with both hands. Her finger's closed about his scalp as she fucked his mouth in desperate need for release.

The man stayed locked in her clutches and suffered the brutal pounding his throat was taking. All that matter to him was her pleasure. The promise of her release into his throat drove him onward. He gripped her soft round ass cheek as the thought of feeling her pump her cum down into his body, making her a part of his very being sent another wave of want and lust through him.

Carrie felt like an electric jolt froze her body as her cry filled the room. The air seemed to rush out of her lungs and she was unable to draw breath back in as she felt her orgasm cut through her. Never in her life had she experienced such a toe curling, mind numbing sensation. As the last of her cum shot down the amazing man's throat she pulled out weakly.

With a quiet whimper she climbed stiffly up into the bed beside her sister and her lover. With a sigh she curled up on her side and drifted into a light sleep with her thumb delicately in her mouth.

Sherrie smiled at the sweet girl napping next to them before climbing off of Steve and leading him in to the bath. "We need to clean you up some for what will happen next, lover."

Over the next few minutes, Sherrie patiently gave the anxious young man his first enema. She took pleasure in massaging those toned ass cheeks that made her cock ache with need. Each room had enema kits stored in a cabinet in the bath. She selected a coffee enema since it always made her feel so good afterwards. She wanted his first experience to be as soothing as possible.

Steve emptied his bowels of the cleansing solution and allowed the beautiful woman to pull him into the shower. She soaped his body gently under the spray of warm water. Steam filled the shower as she drew the boy tighter. Her hands explored and claimed the body he had spent years developing. She bent down slightly to kiss his neck and shoulders.

Steve was lost in the warmth of the wet body pressed against him. He felt her cock pushing against his lower back as he closed his eyes to accept her kisses. She turned the young man around and pinned him to the warm shower wall. Her tongue plunged into his mouth as she guided his hand to her shaft. He moaned into her mouth as he lovingly stroked her under the spray of warm water.

Her body trapped the willing young man as she ground herself against him. The feel of his hands on her fueled her need for more. She took both his shoulders in hand and pulled back from him. They stared at each other expectantly as she drew him out of the stream of the shower. She walked back until she was against the shower wall and pushed the young man to his knees.

The warm water gently pounded on his back as he willingly took his place between her feet. Her cock dangled just above him. He felt like a slave worshipping his goddess.

She never broke their stare as she cupped the back of his head and fed her cock into his open mouth.

His tongue pushed her tip into his palate as he tasted her for the first time.

Sherrie groaned at the unexpected talent of her young lover. She was definitely going to try and keep this eager young man. Her fingers caressed the back of Steve's head as he sucked gently. Sherrie pulled Steve's head further under her crotch, forcing his head back to align his mouth to get all of her cock inside him.

He understood her need and relaxed as she slid down his throat. The sensation of hard cock rubbing the walls of his esophagus thrilled him beyond anything else in his life. He used his legs to propel his mouth and throat on to that shaft.

Sherrie looked down at her eager lover in wide eyed amazement.

"Dear God!" she exclaimed as she watched as the young man fed himself her cock. She could only take a few minutes of this wonderful treatment before her desires rushed to her head. She literally hauled the willing boy to his feet and hurriedly toweled him off. After drying herself she pulled him back into the bedroom.

Carrie was awake and smiling from the bed.

"Have a good nap, sweetheart?" Sherrie asked as she kissed her sister on the forehead.

"Yes, Sissy," the girl said still slightly groggy from the rush of pleasure she experienced at Steve's wonderful virgin mouth. Her cock started to harden at the sight of him. Her eyes dilated as her primal needs took over.

Sherrie pushed Steve on to the bed and went to the nightstand. She found an assortment of lubes and selected a wonderful cherry flavored one she felt was fitting as her sister was about to claim Steve's virginity.

She and her sister lay on either side of the young man and ran their hands over every inch of his body. Thick silky soft thighs rubbed up and down his as they took turns kissing the helpless boy.

Sherrie fed Steve her breast which he savored as he sucked and bit at her hard nipples. With a smile they turn the young man onto his stomach and massaged his shoulders and back.

Steve was in paradise as he reveled in hands rubbing his muscles firmly. Warm wet mouths were sucking and licking his skin, teeth scrapping his shoulders gently making his flesh pebble with goosebumps. His cock pressed hard into the mattress making him thrust his hips in an effort to stem his own needs. Fingers slid down along the furrow of his lower back and into the cleft between his ass cheeks.

The two girls smiled at each other as they pushed the squirming young man's legs apart to get at his hidden entrance. Sherrie put a dab of lube on Carrie's finger and guided the innocent girl to Steve's tight anal ring.

Carrie watched in amazement as her fingertip rubbed the inexperienced young man causing his hips to thrust and wiggle slightly.

Sherrie added a bit more lube and took her sister's hand and pushed that exploring finger into Steve's willing bottom for the first time.

Carrie looked up at her sister in surprised glee as she felt the warm velvet flesh hidden inside.

Sherrie continued to add lube as she watched her sister explore her new lover. Her own needs were making her edgy with lust but she wanted her sister's first time to be special. She decided to get the two started and then quietly slip out to find someone to bring back to her bed.

The two sisters gently worked Steve's firm butt cheeks and virgin hole until he was so relaxed and loosened that he nearly fell asleep. Sherrie reached under and stroked his cock to wake him back up with a groan.

Carrie stroked her own cock as she continued to caress Steve's ass. Her childlike expression was that of a child on Christmas morning with a shiny new toy.

Sherrie guided the semi-conscious young man to his hands and knees. She smiled as Steve swayed uneasily on the mattress still experiencing the relaxing effects of four hands working his now ready bottom.

She guided her sister to kneel behind the waiting man. Carrie gripped Steve's hips to steady him with a giggle. Sherrie leaned over the young man's back to ease his head and shoulders to the mattress.

"You want this to happen, don't you?" she asked Steve quietly.

Steve could only nod, his head clearing rapidly as he had been placed in position to receive the first fucking of his life. His heart picked up pace rapidly as he twisted the sheets in his fists.

"This is going to happen," declared Sherrie gently. "Just relax and let her inside. There's always some pain during your first time but before you know it, you'll be hooked on it. The feel of a hot, hard cock inside you is like nothing you can imagine."

Steve's breathing shallowed and rapid at the girl's whispered predictions. He did want this to happen. He had fought against, raged against it, denied it and once all of that had burn itself out he was left with the desire that has haunted him since that first night on the beach. He felt Carrie's cock rub against his entrance.

Sherrie stroked her sister's cock with lube ensuring it was hard and ready and then she guided it into the waiting young man.

Carrie let out a gasp, surprised at the new and exciting sensation as her blunt smooth tip pressed against the wrinkled opening.

Steve fought to relax and let her in as Sherrie had told him. His fear of the pain started to win out over his will. His muscular cheeks and thighs started to clench and shake.

Sherrie guided her sister's hands to Steve's solid orbs of ass flesh and started her massaging them until the tension slowly faded. She leaned back over Steve's broad back, her enormous tits pressed and ground across those wonderfully sculpted shoulders.

"Relax," she whispered sinfully into the nervous young virgin's ear. "Let it happen. She wants you as bad as you want her. So show her that you want her to have you."

Steve closed his eyes and willed himself to calm down. He took slow deliberate breaths until his fear faded. He did want this. He needed it. He wanted to feel the sexy girl inside him, claiming him, pounding him into submission.

Carrie was turning red from holding her breath. Her sister rubbed her shoulders and whispered soothing words of encouragement in her ear.

She started to relax and once again pressed against his resisting ass. Her shaft, gleaming with lube, bowed as the tip burrowed into the reluctant ring of muscles. That last barrier was soon breached and the tip slipped into Steve's entrance.

Man and woman both experienced a jerk of reflex and sharp intake of air as nerves were excited in both in a new and forbidden way. In that one magical moment, both of them lost their innocence as she slid deeper inside. That wonderfully tight ring glided along the length of her cock making her shiver with delight. The warm yielding flesh so smooth and shivering inside engulfed her cock as Carrie whimpered with need to bury herself completely inside the willing young man.

Sherrie encouraged her sister to allow the boy's ass to adjust for the new experience.

Steve let out a long low groan as he experienced the novel sensation of a long hard shaft filling him for the first time. There was pain as Sherrie had said but the girls had done such an amazing job of preparing him that it was momentary and now only a faint lingering echo against the feel of hard flesh invading him. He marveled at the feel of his first cock. He experimented by wiggling his still shaking ass muscles. His thighs had been locked so tight in anticipation they felt weak and numb now.

Carrie smiled down at that wonderful mass of firm flesh in her hands as she continued to grind herself deeper inside. She closed her eyes and murmured softly as her instincts took over and she started to pull back relishing the slide of sensitive flesh against sensitive flesh deep inside the boy. They both filled the room with a low groan as they shared each new and exciting pleasure.

Carrie thrust back inside her man as she rolled her hands over his oiled cheeks to grip the flare of his hips. The bed began to creak mechanically under the rocking of the two lovers. Her wide hips began to twist and flex as she felt the tip of her cock rub against the walls of that accepting ass, so soft and hot and sinfully delightful.

It was all Steve could do not to scream in pleasure as he felt her shaft move inside him. He could feel the head of her amazing cock probe deeper with each thrust. He never dreamed sex could be this good. He clenched the muscles in his ass causing Carrie to pause and moan loudly. He wanted her to cum inside him. He wanted to feel her fill him for the first time. Sherrie was right, he was hooked.

Sherrie knew from Steve's expression what he was thinking. She knew he was hooked before he even left the dining room. This young man would be special and her sister deserved everything this wonderful virgin had to offer. She gripped her sister's hips holding her in place.

Carrie was startled out of her warm wonderful world and looked at her sister afraid she had done something wrong.

"Wait, sweetheart," Sherrie comforted the startled girl. "I know something that will make you feel really good."

Carrie nodded her head obediently and whispered a soft "okay."

Sherrie leaned down to the shivering young man. Steve had both hands full of sheet and his eyes were closed wishing that wonderful cock would continue ramming him when he heard Sherrie whisper once more.

"You are a slut for our cocks now. So show my sister how badly you need to be fucked like the whore you are." Sherrie whispered. "Rock that ass back on to that cock you need so badly. Fuck yourself like the bitch you know you are."

Steve nearly collapsed onto the mattress at the mental image she had placed in his head.

'Yes!' he thought 'I am a slut. I need to be fucked hard and deep.' His jaw set firmly as he slowly rolled forward on his hands and knees, feeling the sinful delight of her shaft gliding out of his anal passage. Then he rocked back into her full round hips, burying that wonderful cock deep inside once more. Sweat made both man and woman gleam in the dim bedroom lights.

Steve slowly found the rhythm he needed so badly and soon he was slamming his needful ass back into the girl behind him. She was unable to hold on to the wildly bucking young man. She took hold of her full round tits and massaged and squeezed them while she struggled to handle the flood of amazing sensations Steve was providing her.

Steve became a wild man thrashing his ass against that sweet girl, his need to feel her inside him building with each stroke of her cock... plundering him.. making him her property.. reducing him to a hole for her pleasure. He wanted this to happen. Once she was inside him, he knew that this was what he was made for. Everything else in his existence had faded away leaving him with only the searing need to have that cock inside him.

Sherrie was surprised at the forceful thrashing and bucking that amazing young man was giving her sister. Her own cock stiffened once more aching with need to fill that wonderful hole her sister was experiencing.

Steve increased his pace, ramming his ass down onto that long hard cock. The thought of her hot cum erupting deep inside him sent him into a frenzy of whipping and flexing. His animal instinct to mate made him desperate to feel her release inside his ass.

Carrie made a few halfhearted attempts at thrusting her hips at the young man who was literally fucking himself on her cock. She felt a mind numbing electric rush down the length of her shaft deep inside that warm gripping mass of flesh. She let out a high pitched shriek as she shot sperm deep inside that Steve's ass.

Steve let out a cry of his own as he felt her cum jet and pulse against the walls of his rectum and entering his large intestine. He dropped his head on the bed in exhaustion as the big girl behind him grabbed his hips and pulled him hard onto her still hard and eager cock.

Holding that wonderful ass firmly against her hips, Carrie continued to pump cum as she whimpered softly. The two were locked in that pose until the last spurt shot into that willing ass. Carrie slowly fucked the exhausted young man as they both experienced a post orgasm high.

Sherrie's cock was now rock hard and aching from the hot sex she had just witnessed.Just as she started thinking of slipping off to find her own lover, she was startled at a soft knock at the door.