T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie and Steve were lost in their own private paradise as she slid off the bed to find out who could be paying them a visit so late. She slid on one of the room bathrobes and opened the door.

Gerald stood nervously in the hallway. His small form huddled in terror of being found out in the halls. The orgy in the dining room was still going on but couples and whole groups of women were seen guiding or carrying their helpless fuck toy boys and girls off to the privacy of their beds. It seemed behind every door along the hallway were cries and groans and a steady thud of beds and creaking of mattresses.

Sherrie smiled at the fearful young man as she walked out to claim him. She placed her arm around his tiny waist as she guided him into their room. She shut the door softly and Gerald experienced a moment of near panic as he heard her turn the lock. She walked the terrified young man into her sister's bedroom.

Gerald's eyes went wide as he saw the couple engrossed in each other on the bed.

Carrie had recovered but was still eager for more. She turned the weak young man onto his back and gently pushed his legs open. Sherrie and Gerald watched breathlessly as the girl entered the helpless boy missionary. His cock pinned between their bellies as she began thrusting inside him.

Steve's head swam as the big girl rolled his hips up to give her better access to his hole. Yes, their primal instincts to mate were in full control guiding the couple into position for her to breed him. Her wide round ass was shaking with each solid thrust, her hard shaft, glistening with her cum, spearing down into that pinned and vulnerable ass.

Steve let out a shaking wail that warbled with each powerful ramming of cock. Carrie was lost in her need to fill her lover with her cum. She laid down fully on the helpless boy, as she ran her arms around him pulling him tightly to her lush body.

Steve tilted his head back to rest his chin on her shoulder as she continued to drive deep inside him. The rub of smooth, sweaty belly flesh surrounded his now rock hard cock. His arms hooked under hers as he clutched her shoulders desperately. He moaned and whimpered under her pounding body. The feel of her full round breasts, the soft lush rolls of flesh down her back and sides had his head spinning once more.

He hooked his legs around those wide thrusting hips and anchored his feet on those broad soft ass cheeks. Sherrie, Gerald and especially Carrie all gasped in amazement as the needful young man, with a powerful flex of his legs and hips, drove his ass upward onto her cock.

Sherrie had never witnessed anyone so crazed for cock as Steve had become. Her own cock was straining with need for attention. She turned to the smaller stunned man next to her. Wrapping her arms around him she pressed her enormous breasts into his shoulders and ground her cock into his ass. She nibbled at his ear as his eyes never left the two frenzied lovers on the bed.

"You need to learn how to do that," she whispered playfully in his ear. "Let's leave them to their fun and you come back to my bed so we can find our own."

Gerald let the big woman take him by the shoulders and walk him into her room. The sight of her big bed finally brought home what was about to happen. The feel of her cock grinding against his ass and lower back had him at the edge of panic and desire.

He stood in tense silence as she removed few items of clothing he wore and allowed her to push him into her bed. He turned and lay back on the sheets watching her in nervous expectation.

She dropped her robe. His eyes took in the soft face, full lips, and eyes gleaming with lust.

Her voluptuous body took on a soft sheen of sensual feminine delights as she lowered the lights in the room to a dim glow. Her hard cock seemed to guide her straight to his waiting body.

He whimpered in tense fear as the big woman climbed in on top of him.

She settled herself gently on him and he felt her cock already pushing insistently between his legs. She wrapped him tightly in her embrace as his arms went submissively around her neck. Sherrie took his mouth with her own as he open his legs in acceptance.