T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fear that the virgin's legs would give out on him, she hooked her arms under her slave's and gripped the branches to keep him pinned against the trunk. Paul gasped at the size of her cock, unable to believe that something so large could fit inside a hole so small.

Alzena used her prey's distraction to close the final feet between them. Now she was on her knees directly behind the crouched young man. She quietly readied her drugged marker and, with a smile, lunged for her prey.

Paul's eyes shot open in surprise as a hand clamped firmly over his mouth. He felt the wet cool tap of something on his shoulder and instantly a cold tingle radiated down his body. His chest heaved in fear as he felt his body weaken rapidly. His legs wobbled unable to continue to hold his weight. His eyes wide as he saw the bright sunlight dance on the waving leaves just inches from his face. Just beyond that wall of leaves was the normal sunlit world he had always known. His former life, his freedom seemed just there right at the edge of his nose if he could just get up and run. He promised huimself that he'd keep running and never stop until he hit the sea and then he would swim as far out as he could.

But his body wouldn't respond, that thin wall of fragile looking leaves that promised his way to the world of sunlight and freedom slipped further away as his knees buckled lowering him to the darkness of the jungle floor. He felt her warm thighs first with his calves then knees as her legs forced his apart. He wanted to scream when the head of her cock rubbed the inside of his thigh and slid up as he sank onto her lap. Her hand remained firmly over his mouth so his screams were muffled and weak.

Alzena steadied her prey's hips as he sank down onto her waiting cock. She had to shift the small man slightly when her cock slid past his entrance into his perineum. Once she was lined back up, she allowed gravity to bring that virgin ass to her.

Paul struggled madly in his mind, screaming at his body to respond. It was a nightmare he could not wake from. His legs felt numb as he fought to keep off of that hard shaft that was now demanding entrance. He managed a weak pause that surprised both him and his captor before his legs betrayed him at last and left him to his fate. There was a brief pause then the unseen but massive head popped into his ass. After that, he slid smoothly down until his ass cheeks pillowed on his Mistress's lap. Her arm wrapped around the tense young man's chest, she could feel his heart pounding against the underside of her forearm.

Paul let out one long low moan after another as his head fell back on his owner's shoulder. He felt her lips on his cheek as tears of pain and humiliation ran down his face. He had lost. He was here locked in his mistress's powerful embrace. Her cock deep inside him, he felt like the head was pushing his stomach into his diaphragm making it difficult to breathe.

The two stayed in that position for several minutes as Paul's cries and moans softened and died away leaving the helpless young man sobbing against his captor. Alzena rubbed her soft cheek against Paul's stubble cover one. Her kisses and soft murmurs into his ear comforted the young man slightly.

Alzena rocked the young man's ass on her lap causing her cock to see saw inside. She savored the rub of silky flesh of his newly plunder anal passage against her glans as she kissed and bit the shoulder of her prize. The two rocked gently beneath the leaves for several minutes as Paul's ass finally accepted his Mistress's intrusion.

She raised the helpless young man onto his knees as she wrapped both arms around her prey. Paul's head slumped forward until his chin hit his chest as he felt her pull out of his ass. He moaned loudly at the suction her cock created as that massive cock slid down his anal tract. She paused just for an instant then thrust upward deep into his ass again. An explosion of pain and a strange thrill crashed inside the helpless boy's mind. He felt her draw slowly back out of him and braced himself for the next thrust.

The process repeated, slick suction.. pause.. fierce thrust that seemed to drive into his very soul. Another pause with cock deep inside him, filling him, making it hard to breathe then the process repeated. Paul was lost in this haze of sexual perversity. His mind spun trying to grasp the reality of what was happening.

Above their heads, the young man issued soft girl like cries that were a gentle accompaniment to the lower animal grunts of the woman. Her thrusts became a blur of practiced hip flexes as she drove her cock deep into her slave. Years of experience was now providing her captive the ride of his life as he gripped the tree harder. His body responding to his owner's cock. He squealed in need as the pain had completely subsided leaving him with a growing ache to be fucked by his Mistress.

The hunter gripped her prey tightly against the tree trunk as she buried her cock deep inside her man. She let out an excited groan as ropes of her cum jetted into the walls of her prey's ass. The two stayed locked together against the tree until she had no more to provide the young man for now.

Paul had to keep his tongue rolled back into his mouth as his chin bounced on his chest with each thrust. The pain flashed each time that incredible cock rushed inside him hammering his prostate. But the ache was slowly fading thankfully. He felt for the first time that he might survive this experience after all.

Alzena pushed the groggy young man forward and gently lowered him to the jungle floor. The dirt and dead leaves felt cool on his face. His back also cooled as she drew back onto her knees. Gripping Paul by his hips, Alzena raised him up onto his knees. His faces and chest still firmly planted against the ground. His firm pale ass high in the air and practically screamed 'Fuck me!' to the excited hunter.

She took hold of her slave and plunged deep into that wonderful ass. The warmth and tightness made her head swim with pleasure as she raised herself on one foot to force herself deeper into her helpless captive. Paul moaned into the ground again as he felt his Mistress's fingers dig into his waist and she pulled him back to meet her powerful thrusts.

He let her have her way and relaxed completely. Hidden beneath the leaves, he was lost in this strange dark world of pleasure. With the pain now a distant echo, that cock felt like it was meant to be deep inside him. Like she was the key to a lock that he never knew he had. The drug still had him helpless, his legs did nothing more than support his hips by the strength of his bones alone.

He stared blankly along the jungle floor at the waving plant stems. His eyes not registering anything as all his senses were focused inward on the pleasure his owner's cock was driving into him. He should be screaming in disgust and despair but the gliding friction of her thick shaft inside his rear passage was shattering that emotional barrier and he could not stop his body from responding. He knew if he could, he would thrust his hips back to meet her. He would demand her to plunder harder and deeper inside him. He couldn't understand this sudden rush of animal instincts that fed his need for her cock to pound him. In his fragile emotional state he was torn between crying in fear and anguish as to what this all meant. Was he gay now? Maybe any man forced into his situation would surrender to the instincts that seemed to come from somewhere deep inside is soul. Someplace dark, primal, animal.

Alzena felt the young man in her grip relax further as she pushed deeper. She tried to wiggle her hips pushing her further between those amazing ass cheeks. The short slave in her grasp was driving her insane with the desire to shoot her seed deep inside him. To cream that wonderful ass and mark him as her property. Her balls rocked under the rutting hips, slapping into the slave's, sending a brief thrill through both man and woman with each moment of grating contact.

She felt her seed boiling up her balls and race down the length of her shaft as she let out a yell. Jets of her cum filled her slave's warm, slick anal passage. She felt the walls of his ass grip her meat in response. Another animal instinct to grasp the cock keeping as much of her inside for as long as possible. Paul couldn't understand his body's reaction. The strange perverse thrill of her cock swelling and pulsing. He felt her cum hit deep inside him. It sent a cold shiver through him knowing she was breeding him.

He was certain if he had the ability, she would have planted her child in him in that moment. For a fleeting second he felt depressed that it couldn't happen. He quickly let go of his thoughts and cares as she ground herself inside him.

Alzena pushed that amazing ass to the jungle floor and relaxed on top of her slave. Their sweating bodies cooled as their breathing slowed to normal. She ran her hands along her new prize's sides and kissed his shoulder gently. She murmured into his ear how his body was perfect.

Paul never had a woman say soft sweet things to him before and he felt a fierce rush of pride and love for the exotic woman still buried inside him. The drug started to wear off and Paul found his arms and legs slowly responded to his commands again. Lord knows how long they had been there under the leaves. Those leaves that once seemed to tease him as a barrier blocking him from his freedom had now become a warm loving shell keeping him safe.

He rotated his hips forcing Alzena's cock to twirl inside his ass. The rubbing of his walls awakened the ever demanding woman and she slowly responded with soft slow thrusts. Paul pushed his hips up and back to meet those thrusts letting his Mistress know he was completely acceptant to her needs.

Alzena smiled at the broken man beneath her and slid out of that warm sweet ass. She lay back on the jungle floor with her cock pointed skyward.

"Ride me," she commanded to her slave in a low dusky voice. Her eyes half lidded in pleasure as Paul threw a leg slowly over her hips. He straddled that beautiful cock and reached beneath to hold her steady. Slowly he relaxed his legs willingly lowering himself on to her shaft this time. Her entrance was much easier and there was little to no pain as once again she slid inside him.

Paul groaned softly as he settled his entire weight down on that amazing cock. He rocked his hips slowly twirling that shaft inside him again and again. The feel of her probing hardness made him weak with that strange animal need. Paul laid down and closed his lips around one of his Mistress's nipples as he raised his hips allowing that his owner's cock to slide out almost completely from his ass then dropped his hips ramming her deep inside once more.

The electric flash of nervous impulses raced through both lovers as the young man fucked himself harder on his Lady's cock. Alzena cradled the young man's head to her breasts affectionately as she allowed him to pleasure himself on her shaft.

Paul, driven by the need for more of that amazing cock, sat upright on his lover's hips. He shivered at the thickness of her, the tip of her cock scrapping the insides of his ass providing him with pleasure he would have never known existed had he not bet his ass on this hunt.

Both man and woman didn't hear the sound of feet trodding through the field close to their newly formed nest of trampled plants. A sexy brunette, peered down through the foliage with a grin.

"You bagged a fine one there, Alzena!" she said admiring Paul's short firm body.

"You wouldn't mind if I borrowed that wonderful mouth of his for a few minutes, would you?"

Alzena smiled up from the ground as Paul ground his hips around in anticipation of this new turn of events.

"Not at all, dear one," she said. "This young one has a wonderful bottom but he will need the practice of pleasuring with the mouth."

The brunette smiled as she placed her hand under Paul's chin. The man and woman looked at each other for several long moments before she grasped her long hard cock and moved closer to him.

With a sigh of a person needing a release badly the strange hunter fed Paul her cock.

Alzena watched as her slave accepted a woman's dick into his mouth for the first time. Her slave's eyes closed as he seemed to savor the feel of that warm hard shaft slipping along his lips and onto his waiting tongue. Her own cock hardened even more as she reached up and pulled Paul's jaw slightly. "Keep your teeth off of her skin, slave," she commanded softly. "Until you learn how much teeth can be used to pleasure our cocks."

She slid her warm hands down her slave's throat pausing to squeeze gently reminding him how helpless he is. Her fingernails left white trails down his chest as she settled down to grip those restless hips.

Paul was completely overwhelmed by his new situation. The cock in his mouth felt as good as the one in his ass. He twisted and turned his head as he bobbed along the hunter's shaft. She smiled down at him, running her finger's through his hair affectionately. Her hips slowly began to thrust into that warm eager mouth. Paul's eyes opened momentarily as he realized she was fucking his mouth.

He was amazed at how strangely rational it felt. Like he was born to have cock deep in his mouth and ass. He began to regret all the years he had missed out on this amazing feeling. He reveled in the thought of being used by such superior beings for their pleasure. That he, Paul, the guy most girls didn't even acknowledge as existing would be used by such amazingly sensual creatures and that he could excel at providing these ladies pleasure.

His body responded to his growing confidence in his new found skills and place in life. His imagination ran wild as he tried clenching his rectal muscles around his Mistress's cock. His hips rocked and twisted to make her roll deep inside him. The sensations of her stirring his inner walls drove both of them into a frenzy.

He ran his tongue along the underside of the brunette's cock. He wasn't even aware that she had slipped past his tongue and down his throat. The motion caught him by surprise and she pulled out slightly to allow the slave to regain his control. Paul looked up at her deep brown eyes in acceptance as she thrust forward again. This time prepared for the act, Paul swallowed her cock hungrily. After several trips up and down her shaft, he had become skilled enough to brush the tip of his nose into her fine mass of pubic hair. The firm warm shaft on his tongue and filling his throat felt strangely good once he got the hang of it.

He began to swallow her cock down greedily as he rocked his hips fucking himself on that wonderful cock below. He began to understand why women loved cock so much from the wonderful crash of sensations in his mouth and ass, Paul was certain he would never be happy with anything else.

Both women felt their cock expand and hardened even more by the apparent enjoyment of the slave pinned between them. They savored the rush of the young man losing himself in the pleasures of their intrusions into that sweet young body. But their needs came first.

The brunette stopped gently caressing the sweet boy's hair and gripped his head firmly in both hands. His hair jutting out at awkward angles between her long fingers. Below, Alzena grasped her slave's hips and raised him off of her cock almost until the head was just inside that sweet hole.

Paul sensed what was expected of him and he relaxed completely and let the powerful women do as they wished with him. The brunette began to fuck Paul's mouth and throat while Alzena thrust her hips driving her cock deep in Paul's ass. Both women used their end of the now willing slave with reckless abandon. They drove their cocks hard and deep with the animal need to cum.

Paul felt his senses close down once more as his world shrank into the forbidden pleasures of being hard fucked by such powerful beings. He no longer flexed his hips and his arms dropped helplessly to his sides. He gave into whatever the two women desired from him. His mouth and ass where theirs to use and he now happily accepted each powerful thrust.

His body twisted and flailed with the savage pounding the women unleashed on him. He knew his place now, he happily gave himself over to their wants and needs. He would eagerly accept their cum even though just hours before he would have recoil in horror at the idea. At this point he craved the feel of his Mistress's load shooting once more deep inside his ass and began to eagerly anticipate the brunette's release pumping down his throat.

His Mistress didn't disappoint as she grabbed his hips almost painfully and rammed deep between his stretched thighs. She growled her approval as she filled her slave's wonderfully tight ass once more with massive pools of hot cum. Both man and woman shudder at the pleasure of her release. Paul's cock had grown hard and aching. He reached down started to stroke himself in time with the brunette's thrusts down his throat.

Alzena smiled as she took her slave's hands away from his tiny hard cock and placed them on her warm sweat covered breasts. She continued to grind her now softening cock in her new slave's ass. Paul groaned in disappointment and need which sent thrills in to the brunette. The vibrations of his throat sent her into a violent thrashing fucking the helpless man's mouth with pure savage want. Pual was swept up in the passion of the wonderful hunter using his mouth and the two of them rapidly lost themselves in their shared paradise.

Paul let out another long low moan of desperation. He needed to feel her cum flow down his throat into his stomach. He began to suck and swallow her cock like the mindless junkie in need of a fix. He gripped the sexy girl's tanned thighs as he took her deeper smashing his nose into her pubic flesh. One hand reached up and cupped a firm ass cheek. He squeezed that supple muscle as if trying to squeeze her cum out her cock and down his throat. The brunette could barely stand as she let out a long high pitched wail.

Paul felt her cock swell in his throat and her tip bang and pulse along his esophagus walls as she sent streams of hot cum into his stomach. The thrill of her filling him left him feeling intoxicated. He felt the shiver of the thought that he, Paul, a guy who would never ever do anything even close to this before was now drunk on cock. In the intensity of the moment. Paul shot his own small load in several short spurts over his owner's tits below him.

He smiled weakly as the brunette above him shuddered as the last of her seed dripped out her cock and into Paul's gently sucking mouth. He watched the sweat bead on those amazing firm round breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and inviting. Paul felt a rush of pride once more as he could bring so much pleasure to such amazing women.

The brunette staggered back slightly. Her cock slid from Paul's lips. His chin coated with sweat and spit from his efforts. She gazed lovingly in to the young man's eyes as the two shared a deep personal moment. She gently rubbed the head of her cock over Paul's soft swollen lips. She smiled as he sent his tongue out to lap at her tip gently. With a sigh and final caress of the slave's wonderful mouth with her spent cock, the brunette reluctantly stepped away.

She looked down at her friend with an envious grin. "You definitely bagged a great prize here, dear!" she said "If you ever get tired of him I'll pay handsomely for you to send this fine ass to my bed!"

Alzena smiled at her friend's compliment but both women knew it would be a long time before she would grow tired of her new prize. Paul blushed happily at the obvious sincerity of the brunette's desire.