T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette brushed her long hair out of her eyes and gave the happy couple a peck of a kiss goodbye as she ran off deeper into the jungle after her own prize. Paul realized that at some point the hunter and her slave had climbed out of the tree and were no doubt on their way back to the resort.

He turned to find his Mistress on her feet next to him. His eyes traveled the length of her body. Dark tanned skin, the generous swell of breasts, hard orbs of ass flesh, thick round thighs, flat stomach, a delicate sun tattoo graced her navel that seemed to invite his tongue to explore it's depths. She stood maybe a foot or so taller than him. Her white teeth shown in the sun as she gave her slave with a grin of true appreciation. Her dark exotic eyes bore into him beneath carefully sculpted eyebrows. Those eyes held promise of many more pleasures to come.

The powerful woman draped her long tanned arm around her prize and with her hand cupping his firm ass cheek, she walked him back to the vans that would return them to the resort. She was eager to get the young man cleaned and in her bed to explore the rest of his untapped skills.