T-Girl Fantasy Island Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two moved like a parts of a smoothly lubed engine as her cock swelled within him. Chrystyna grunted with satisfaction as she pumped burst after burst of hot cum inside that wonderful no longer virgin ass. Behind her she heard the obviously excited wife sigh a long passionate "yesss" without realizing she said it. Sam could only whimper helplessly as she pulled her cock out of him. He felt empty now that his lover's cock was no longer deep within him.

After a quick tap of the paralytic marker on Sam's shoulder, Chrystyna turned to the wife. The young girl watched in awe as the amazon retrieved some wipes to clean that magnificent cock that had turned her once straight husband into a cock loving whore. Melissa realized it was her turn.

Use of her arms and legs was just starting to return when Melissa was scooped up by the powerful dark hunter. She wrapped her arms around the finely muscled neck of the amazon who carefully laid her on her back on the floor of the cave next to her used and spent husband.

Chrystyna ran her hands up and down the pale shivering flesh of her prize and she paused her groping at the flat stomach of the girl. She glanced into the glazed stare of the husband and with a smile said, "I can tell she will bear me many babies." With that she turned to face the helpless girl beneath her and claimed her lips in a deep and soulful kiss. The husband could see his wife responding to the powerful woman. Melissa ran her small hands over dark shoulders and down that well-muscled back, her pale legs sliding along the dark legs of her goddess. She clutched at her lover's round firm ass that promised a long hard fucking that Melissa wanted now more than anything else.

Chrystyna ran her hand down that wonderfully quivering stomach to the shaved pussy below. Parting wet, pink lips, Chrystyna realized there was no need for more lubrication. This slut was hot and ready for fucking and Chrystyna was more than happy to provide just that. She guided the head of her cock between the young wife's lips. Melissa gasped and groaned in pleasure as she opened her legs even further to accept her lover. Sam heard his wife cry out in passion then moan in obvious pleasure as their goddess slid her cock deep into that pussy he knew he'd probably never feel again.

Like her husband, Melissa wrapped her arms and legs around the hunter's powerful body, pulling the black goddess down even harder into her eager embrace. Melissa cried out as that perfect ass started to roll under her grasping hands, thrusting that cock into parts of her pussy she never felt existed. At that moment, Melissa knew she would happily bear Chrystyna's children as long as she continued to get the fucking she was receiving now.

Chrystyna relished the feel of tight wet pussy gripping her cock. She reveled in the knowledge that she was taking that pussy from the man lying helplessly next to them. She knew that she was ruining the little woman under her and that deliciously wicked thought spurred her into hammering that pussy with all her strength.

Melissa was going wild under her new lover. She felt their breasts grind so smoothly against each other; hard nipples skated across sweating breasts as she clawed at the muscles rippling in the hunter's back. Their kisses became deeper and more impassioned as Chrystyna slammed her cock harder and deeper into the wife's now owned pussy. Her hard powerful cock reaching places deep inside the young blonde that had never been reached before.

Reaching down, Chrystyna grasped that tight, white ass in her hands and effortlessly pulled the helpless girl up on to her lap as she settled onto her knees. She hissed "Take me, bitch. Make me a baby," into the glazed expressionless face of her prize as she released her cum deep in her prey's unprotected womb. She groaned as Melissa begged and wept for more. Standing up, Chrystyna held her prize like a child in her arms while Melissa wrapped her legs around those perfect hips. Her hard cock still deep in to that wonderfully wet and tight pussy,

Chrystyna gripped the young girl's hips she raised and lowered the wife smoothly on her cock. Melissa could only clutch at her amazing lover and throw her head back in ecstasy. Her blonde hair flowing wildly as her screams echoed through the cave while she experienced one mind numbing climax after another. The dark hunter continued to hammer the wife like a rag doll, her hips thrusting that hard cock up into the downward rushing pussy of her prize. She added her own roar to the cries of the helpless girl as she pump load after load of her seed deep into the fertile wife's cunt.

Chrystyna held the weak young girl to her chest as their combined cum dripped out onto the cave floor next to the husband who stared defeated at the embraced lovers. Sam knew he had lost his wife to this dark hunter and he also knew he would never desire pussy from that moment on. He craved the cock of his new goddess.

He slowly regained use of his own body as he crawled weakly up on to his knees. Chrystyna's spent cock slipped from the now unconscious wife's pussy only to be eagerly gobbled up by the freshly turned husband. Chrystyna sighed in contentment. The sounds of Sam's worship of Chrystyna's cock filled the shadows.

A few hours later the three emerged from the cave into the late afternoon sun. The dark hunter gathered her slaves in each arm and walked them down to the docks. She was happy she had chosen the boat trip for the return leg of her vacation. Waving off the congratulating cheers from the dock and boat crews, Chrystyna led the exhausted husband and wife down into the depths of the ship. Once inside her cabin, she dropped the young couple into her bed and climbed in on top of them for the long voyage back home.

12