T Ladies Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers

Fortunately for Mike; he had always kept his body shaved. His wife had never really questioned why he did this and in era of the metrosexual male it was not unusual for a man to do so. He did need to defoliate some of his more intimate body parts and one of the first items that went on his shopping list was 'Nair' hair removal lotion.

He put together his shopping list and three days before his wife flew out he went to a large mall in a neighbouring town where he was unlikely to run into anyone he knew. Mike had done this before and the old feelings of excitement and trepidation swept over him as he entered the shopping centre.

Mike made his first stop at a large grocery store. He threw some unobtrusive items into his shopping trolley and then trolled the aisles for what he had really come for. He chose Nair hair removal cream, moisturising makeup remover, facial tissues, makeup sponges, nailpolish remover and a couple of pairs of good quality sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and placed these articles under his the nondescript sundries in the trolley. He then bought a three-pack of cheap pantyhose and a small bag of rice. Finally he tossed in a package of condoms and a tube of lubricant. At the checkout he pretended to be reading a shopping list as a prop as to why he had these items in trolley. He needn't have bothered; the bored checkout-chick paid him no attention at all as she scanned and bagged the items.

Next he went to a lingerie boutique where he was waited on by a mature saleswoman who was only too pleased to help him choose a selection of lingerie 'for his wife's birthday'. She made no comment to the fact that Mike new the exact sizes of the items he wanted; he was simply a thoughtful husband who new his wife's clothing size.

He took his purchases back to the car and braced himself for the next series of acquisitions. So far it had been easy to explain any of the purchases to an enquiring sales clerk; but the rest would not be so easy to explain if he was asked. It also meant spending a lot of time in the ladies clothing section of a major department store where men were seldom seen alone.

Mike hit the store right after the lunch break when most customers would have returned to work and when the staff would be at a minimum numbers as most would be taking a late lunch as the number of customers thinned.

He fobbed off the attentions of a young sales clerk explaining he was browsing for some nice clothes for his wife and would return later with her to actually purchase the garments. The relived clerk blew a pink bubble of chewing gum and gladly retreated back to the music section where she was discussing the merits of the latest releases from some inane rap band with another bored sales clerk.

Because Mike knew what he wanted and had been to this store in the past it didn't take him long to make his selections. A nice A-line and a nice pencil skirt and three long-sleeved satin blouses in his size were placed under a couple of T-shirts he had put in the trolley earlier. A lone woman browsing the aisles was amused by his attentiveness to the sizing labels on the garments he selected. When he held a skirt up to his waist to see if it would fit she smiled to herself bemusingly; but made no comment. He made his way over to the accessories section and selected a small clutch purse.

Mike paid for the clothing at a checkout where there were no other customers waiting; the attendant didn't even look up as she scanned the articles of female apparel being purchased by this mature man; why should she give a toss?

Mike took these purchases back to the car; his heart racing. The most dangerous part of his shopping spree was now over. He went back inside to another large department store and purchased some cheap jewellery; he bought a couple of special clips to attach to his ears; they were designed so that people without pierced ears could wear earrings designed for pierced ears. It was almost impossible to get decent clip-on earrings these days.

He would have preferred to buy his makeup as individual items at different stores but he didn't have the time to visit lots of shops and buy each item separately and put them in with innocuous purchases. Instead he bought a complete makeup case; 'for his nieces birthday' if anybody asked. In another store he purchased his favourite perfume 'Poison' and some ladies deodorant.

Two hours after arriving at the mall he had all of the prerequisites he needed; with the shoes and wig he had kept hidden away in the attic he was now ready for Michele's triumphant return. He smiled to himself, drove home and hid his purchases in the attic before his wife came home from work.

(T minus one day)

The quickening was now raging through his body and he couldn't wait for his wife to leave so that he could try on his new purchases. That evening he cajoled his wife into wearing full makeup, nylons, panties, a full-slip and high-heels during their farewell love making. His wife was used to him making this request occasionally and didn't mind because she knew that it would extremely arouse her husband and guarantee her at least two intense orgasms.

What she didn't know was that in order to build up to those earth-shattering orgasms, her husband imagined that he was the one dressed in the lingerie and makeup that she was wearing, giving head and being rampantly mounted and fucked.

Friday afternoon he dropped her at the airport and kissed her farewell and promised to keep in contact and not wreck the house for the month she would be gone. She kissed him goodbye and pulled him close, stroking his cock though his trousers she whispered in his ear.

"Be a good boy and I'll take care of this as soon as I return," she smiled wickedly at her husband and pushed him gently away.

"If only you knew!" Mike whispered to himself and grinned as he watched his wife's sexy bottom and long pantyhosed legs disappear down the concourse.

(T minus 12 hours)

Mike drove home and parked his car inside the garage. He locked the doors, pulled the blinds and turned off all the lights except for those in his bedroom and ensuite. He climbed up to attic and retrieved his newly acquired purchases and the small suitcase containing his high-heels and wig. He lay them out on the bed. He poured himself a large glass of Shiraz from the bottle he had set on the dressing table and took a sip before beginning the task of transforming into Michele.

The quickening was coursing through his body and in his mind he clicked over and became Michele.

Michele often laughed when she read stories on sites such as Fictionmania about a man who suddenly gets the urge to crossdress who simply slips into his wife's/sister's/mother's/girlfriend's clothing and shoes, finds a convenient wig and slaps on some makeup and looks magnificently feminine. What a crock of shit!!! It takes an experienced crossdresser a good hour to transform; and that's with a lot of the prep work done and owning clothing and shoes in the right size!

Michele carefully unwrapped her purchases and placed the wrapping materials in a large black plastic garbage bag to be thrown into a dumpster on the way to her assignation tomorrow. She spread Nair in the crease of her buttocks, the small of her back and in other intimate places on her body that she couldn't reach with a razor. While the depilatory cream did its job she shaved the rest of her body with her beard trimmer and removed every skerrick of nose hair from her nostrils. She trimmed her pubic hair and her eye brows and then stepped into the shower.

Michele washed her body and rinsed off the depilatory cream and watched with satisfaction as small clumps of hair disappeared down the drain. She shaved her legs, hands and chest with the safety razor causing only a few small nicks. She was not a particularly hairy person anyway and now most of her body was smooth; the remaining parts of her body had a fine stubble from the trimmer but those parts of her body would not be on display.

She dried herself and carefully shaved her face; twice. Happy that she was prepared for a transformation she put her makeup case on the dressing table and commenced her routine. She sprayed her underarms with deodorant and the first tingle of excitement spread through her body.

Michele applied foundation to her face, ensuring that it went right up to her hairline and all the way down her neck to the top of her chest. She smoothed it out and applied more foundation to the patchy areas. She applied a generous covering of face powder on top of the foundation with a large brush and set to work on the more intricate work.

Michele hadn't used makeup for over two years but she knew that the hardest task was to get her eyeliner right. By doing this tricky part next she could wipe away the foundation and powder off her eyes, reapply it and start again if she fucked it up. She didn't! She had delineated her eyes perfectly with the black eyeliner. She went to work on her eyeshadow, selecting subtle pink for her outer eyes and pale teal for the lids. She smoothed out and blended the eyeshadow and was quite happy with the result.

She rouged her cheeks and then applied a top coat of finishing powder which set the makeup and gave her face a subtle glow. Then she painstakingly applied lashings of mascara to her eyelashes. She looked at the selection of lipsticks in the makeup case and begrudgingly selected a tube of ruby-red lipstick. Tomorrow she would use the two-coat liquid and gloss long-lasting lipstick; but as her lips would not be coming into contact with another person tonight so there was no need to use the rather difficult to remove long-lasting lipstick.

She carefully applied the lipstick and bit down on a tissue to set it and remove the excess. The tissue was carefully placed in the large plastic garbage bag. She did not want to get into the habit of leaving any evidence of her transformation where it might be found.

She looked in the mirror and was happy with the results; especially considering she hadn't used makeup for so long.

"Just like riding a bike!" she sniggered to herself.

She took her wig into the ensuite and stood in the shower and took the wig out of the protective bag. She brushed it out with a special wig brush that she had kept with the wig and flushed any errant strands of hair down the drain. Returning to the dressing table she carefully set the wig on her head and adjusted it.

She looked great! She probably wasn't 'passable' in the true sense of the word but she looked both feminine and sexy. Her penis had started to harden a little and was becoming a nuisance so she sat down and sipped at her wine until her erection subsided.

While waiting for this to occur Michele took one of the pair of cheap pantyhose and cut the legs from the gusset. She put the gusset into garbage bag and carefully put equal measures of rice into each of the legs of the hose. When she was satisfied with the size of the bulging rice-filled nylon sacks she folded the nylon over and over and tied several knots in the toes of the pantyhose then she trimmed off the excess.

Michele had just created two perfectly suitable substitutes for breastforms. She had owned several pairs of silicone breastforms before but these would be an appropriate substitute until she could acquire the real thing.

Michele looked at the lingerie she had purchased and made a selection. She would have liked to wear the suspender belt and stockings: she put the lacy belt around her waist and adjusted the garters and then she begrudgingly took it off. She would save it for tomorrow; no one would be requiring access to her lower body tonight so she put the suspender belt aside and opened up a pair of taupe sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose.

Nothing compares to the thrill of pulling expensive hosiery up your freshly shaven legs and Michele experienced the wonderful sensation of the diaphanous garment sliding over her toes, up her calves and thighs and fitting snugly around her waist. She carefully smoothed out the hose and admired the way her legs looked. She pushed her thickening penis under the gusset of the pantyhose and stepped into a pair of pink satin boy-leg panties.

The satin whispered as it slid up her nylon-clad legs and little sparks of delight tingled along her sensitive skin. She pulled the panties snug and after a few minutes adjusting them she pulled on the matching brassiere. She adjusted the bra and carefully stuffed her makeshift breastforms into the cups.

She looked at herself in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw. Ordinarily she would now put on her outer garments but instead she sat down at the dresser and clipped on a pair of silver drop earring, matching necklace and bracelets and fastened an ankle-chain around her left calf. She slid three rings on the fingers of each of her hands and then stepped into her black and silver high-heels and tottered precariously on them until she was able to recollect the ability to walk in stilettos. She sprayed herself liberally with Poison and once again looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror.

Sexy bitch!

She sat down and painstakingly did her nails with ruby-red nailpolish which matched her lippy. She touched up her makeup and adjusted her wig and commenced to take a series of shots with her digital camera.

She started off posing modestly and progressed to more seductive and provocative poses, finishing up with a few stroke shots for good measure. She was highly aroused at this point but she had ditched her stash of porn long ago and had to make do with hand-relief as she watched herself posing in the mirror. She carefully shot her load into a handkerchief so that she wouldn't stain her new lingerie. She cleaned herself up and poured another glass of wine.

She stepped into a leopard-skin patterned pencil skirt that hugged her buttocks and thighs. A kick-pleat split the back of the skirt and Michele looked over her shoulder and checked out the tantalising view of the back of her thighs in the mirror. Perfect! She pulled on a white satin blouse, buttoned it up and tucked it into the waistband of her skirt. She adjusted the blouse and then closed the zip on the side of her skirt. She checked herself out in the mirror and was well pleased with what she saw. She was a hot, sexy, mature transvestite!

Michele spent a few hours prancing around in her high-heels getting used to walking in them once more. She took numerous pictures of herself; some fashion shots and some downright pornography. Finally she set the camera into movie mode and filmed herself still fully clothed masturbating to completion.

Michele decided she would wear the same outfit tomorrow and carefully removed her clothing and folded it carefully into the little suitcase. She left on her pantyhose and put the black lace suspender belt and several pairs of stockings in the suitcase. She packed up her makeup and other accessories and put them in the suitcase and then carefully removed her nailpolish and makeup ensuring the tissues and wipes went into the garbage bag.

She hid the clothing that she wouldn't be taking with her tomorrow back in the attic and slid the suitcase under the bed. She left on her pantyhose and slipped into one of her wife's satin full-slips and went to bed where she dreamed of the girly fun she was going to have tomorrow.

The quickening had won out. Michele Nylons was back!

(T Day)

Mike was restless all day thinking about what he was going to get up to later in the evening. He took himself to a movie to try to take his mind off it but he couldn't stop thinking about transforming into Michele later in the day. The quickening was coursing through his body. The mature, well-built, female attendant who took his ticket and led him to his seat in the theatre wore a nice close-fitting uniform consisting of skirt and blazer and she showed a considerable amount of sheer nylon-clad leg as she proceeded ahead of him guiding him to his seat. Mike admired the attendant's legs and ample buttocks but secretly wished it was he dressed in the theatrette uniform. He was hard all through the movie.

Returning home Mike made the necessary preparations required to transform into Michele. He shaved himself twice; his face was smooth and unblemished. He trimmed away any rouge hairs that he found on his body and before taking a long hot shower he evacuated himself, took an enema and inserted lubricant inside his anus.

This vital but unsavoury necessity is part of the preparation seldom discussed on TV websites or in TV fiction but the reality was if you want to enjoy anal sex you have to take steps to ensure that it is not unsavoury.

He stood in the hot shower and lathered his penis and he was tempted to give it a good stroking but he did not give in to the temptation; Michele's penis would soon be receiving all the attention it needed. He carefully painted his toenails with nailpolish before donning his socks.

Mike took the little suitcase from under his bed and dropped it in the trunk of his car. His hands were shaking with anticipation. As he drove out of his garage and the automatic door closed behind him his brain underwent a familiar transition. Mike was locked away and Michele emerged and took over. The quickening was now almost tangible.

Michele parked her car in the street next to Tracy's house. It had been years since she had been here but not much had changed. Tracy was in fact a divorcee who owned a small shop in a nearby shopping mall. She was another part-time transvestite who liked both other transvestites and male admirers. Living alone allowed her to use her small house for the odd party or discrete rendezvous.

Michele took her suitcase and pressed the buzzer next to Tracy's front door. Michele was early but she had arranged with Tracy to arrive prematurely as she wanted to be transformed before the rest of the partygoers arrived.

Tracy was already dressed and wore a tight-fitting business suit, tan seamed stockings and a black bob. She was tottering on her highest of high-heeled pumps and wore lashings of makeup and was surrounded by a miasma of perfume. She ushered Michele inside and closed the door.

"I'm doing my secretary thing today; hoping that I'll be forced to take some dick-tation," Tracy winked at Michele who smiled at the double entendre.

Michele playfully pinched Tracy on the bum.

"I might let you take some dick-tation from me later," she smiled.

"Up the stairs; second bedroom on the right," Tracy nodded in the direction of the staircase.

"You're not getting any dick whatsoever until you get dressed," she teased.

Michele climbed the staircase and fond memories returned. She had been to parties at Tracy's many times and had even been well and truly shagged a couple of times on this very staircase!

She went into the brightly lit bedroom and put her case on the bed and opened it up. She placed her makeup and wig on the dressing table and lay out her clothes carefully on the bed. She sat at the dresser and went through the same ritual she had done last night. She was so nervous that she had to make two attempts to get her eyeliner right. Once she was made-up, bewigged, and bejewelled, she stepped into the black lace suspender belt and slid a pair of sheer fully-fashioned stockings up her legs fastening the suspender clips to the dark welts at the top of the stockings. She straightened the seams and stepped into her high-heels and then finished dressing.

Her cock was semi erect and she had difficulty pushing it under her groin so that it wouldn't tent her tight pencil skirt. She slipped out of the boy-leg panties and slid on a pair of red satin full-cut briefs that effectively hid the bulge. The panties did not look as good as the boy-legs but they were still nice and felt downright sexy.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers