T Ladies Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers

Her panties did show a visible panty-line under her pencil-skirt but she didn't mind. In the world of transvestite fashion a bit of VPL is actually considered quite provocative; admirers quite like to know that a girl has nice panties under her skirt. Michele refused to wear thongs or g-strings; she found them uncomfortable, impractical, and unsexy.

She sat down and painstakingly painted her fingernails listening to the growing hum coming from downstairs. Other partygoers were arriving. Michele knew that there would be three trannies and about six or seven admirers at the party which was a good mix. She didn't know the other transvestite but had looked up her profile online. Her name was Teresa and she was a rather large lady in her forties. In her pictures she was quite well proportioned and wore large breastforms and had very nice legs. She tended to wear tight clothes and a little roll of puppy-fat bulged at her waist but she was still quite attractive.

Michele sprayed herself liberally with Poison, picked up a clutch purse into which she had dropped a few requisites such as cigarettes, condoms and lubricant and exited the bedroom and slowly made her way down the stairs.

"Jesus Christ Trace; where have you been hiding her?" a rather large red-faced man asked.

He was holding a large tumbler of scotch and it was obviously not his first drink.

"Everyone; meet Michele," Tracy smiled as Michele stopped and posed, three steps from the bottom of the staircase.

"Me want!" the red-faced man guffawed and blatantly started at Michele; his eyes roving over every inch of her body.

"Welcome back honey," a mature handsome man stepped forward and took Michele's hand and led her into the sitting room.

The man was Steve, a regular at the Tea Ladies parties. Michele felt comfortable with Steve and he soon had her in conversation and had given her glass of wine. They chatted away amicably for a while, never raising the issue of why Michele had been absent from the Tea Ladies for so long. It was one of the unwritten laws of Tea Ladies that anonymity and discretion were paramount.

After a couple of minutes of idle chatter Michele noticed Teresa was kissing one of the other men and stroking his stubby penis which was poking out of his flies. The man was struggling, trying to keep cuddling Teresa whilst shucking out of his clothes. Eventually he broke the kiss and impatiently stripped off his shirt and pants. Teresa went down on her knees and began to fellate the balding man who was now dressed only in socks and briefs.

This was what the party was about after all; sure there would be lots of chatting, drinking and joking but what there would be mostly was sex. A few of the other men began to strip and one of them stood beside the balding man so that Teresa could suck on each of their cocks in succession.

Teresa was wearing a black leather mini, a long-sleeved tiger-print silk blouse, sheer taupe hosiery and black high-heels. She wore a blonde, shoulder-length wig and lots of makeup. As her ruby-red lips sucked on the two cocks poking at her face another man moved behind her and lifted her skirt. She was wearing pink satin panties over pantyhose and the man stroked her arse and then let his fingers slide under her groin and began to massage her cock through the layers of satin and nylon.

Teresa smiled around a mouth full of cock.

"Come on honey' let's go somewhere private!"

The red-faced man took Michele by the hand and pulled her towards the stairs. Michele went along grudgingly; she was hoping that Steve would be her first. As she climbed the stairs, the man close behind her began to paw at her buttocks and legs. He ran a finger up the seam of her stocking and stroked the welt and then the bare skin above dark band of nylon. Michele's cock twitched in her panties.

"God you've great legs girl; and a fantastic arse! I'm Ron by the way," the man said; his face inches from Michele's buttocks as she mounted the last of the stairs.

Ron half pushed Michele into the bedroom where she had gotten dressed earlier in the evening. Without further ceremony he pushed her down on the bed and fell on top of her. Michele could feel his hard cock poking into her belly as he squirmed on top of her and crushed her lips with his, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Ron tasted of scotch and cigarettes but he was wearing a pleasant aftershave and a nice deodorant. Michele responded to his kiss by opening her mouth and entwining her tongue with his. She put her arms around him and lifted a leg and slid it along his flank. Michele knew what men liked.

Michele pushed her hand between their bodies and squeezed Ron's thickening cock through his trousers.

"Christ you've got me horny Michele," he gasped and began to tear off his clothes.

"Strip down to yer knickers girly!" Ron pleaded as he pulled off his shirt.

"I like to keep dressed; it turns me on," Michele smiled back and lifted the hem of her skirt to show off her stocking tops.

"But you can take what you like," she smiled wickedly.

"Fuck!" Ron gasped and fell on top of her again.

His tongue resumed its exploration of Michele's hot wet mouth and his hands began to explore her body. He hiked up her skirt and nestled the tip of his cock between her stocking-clad thighs and began to hump her legs.

Michele could feel the heat of Ron's cock as he fucked her thighs; it was iron hard and throbbing. She could feel a little wetness as the hard cock leaked pre-seminal fluid. He was gasping and moaning and Michele didn't think it would be long until he came.

Ron pushed his cock between Michele's thighs and forced her legs open and began to push his cock into the crease of her buttocks; only the fabric of her panties preventing him from his objective. Michele was moaning now and her cock was hard inside her panties. She had missed this so much! She wanted to be fucked!

"Protection!" Michele hissed.

Ron reluctantly broke their embrace and rummaged around in his pocket and produced a lubricated condom. Michele reached into the clutch she had dropped beside the bed and extracted the tube of lubricant. Ron was fussing with the condom wrapper frustratingly trying to extract the little rubber jonnie and Michele smiled at the sight of the red-faced fat man, naked except for his socks, his stubby hard-on wobbling as he tore at the condom wrapper.

"Give it here," Michele said and reached out and took the wrapper.

She slid a red-painted fingernail inside the tattered wrapper and sliced it open and extracted the little rolled-up silicone tube.

"Kneel on the bed and I'll show you a trick," Michele smiled wickedly at Ron who quickly obliged.

Michele got on her hands and knees on the bed and approached him. She put the condom between her lips with the little reservoir tip inside her mouth and then slowly wrapped her mouth around Ron's quivering erection. As her mouth slide down his shaft the condom unrolled.

When her lips came to the base of his shaft the condom perfectly encased his hard cock. Ron held Michele by the head and began to fuck her face and Michele reciprocated by slathering his cock. She usually performed fellatio unprotected and the condom tasted a little sour. She placed her hands on his thighs and pushed her face out of his groin.

"I've got something better," she smiled at him.

She took the tube of lubricant and generously smeared Ron's glans and shaft with clear viscous fluid and then slipped a generous dollop inside her panties around and just inside her anal bud. She got back down on her hands and knees and turned around and raised her generous arse into the air and reached back and pulled up the hem of her skirt.

"Do me like a doggie," she giggled.

Ron stared at Michele's stocking-clad legs; the dark welts contrasting with the creamy skin at the tops of her thighs, her ample tight buttocks encased in red satin, the dollop of lubricant glistened through the sheer panty. Ron hiked Michele's skirt up further and pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and waddled on his knees between her legs until his cock nudged her puckered opening.

Michele closed her eyes and tried to force herself to relax her sphincter. Ron's cock pushed forward and Michele pushed back until the glans of Ron's penis penetrated her.

"Stop Ron; just let me get used to it," Michele pleaded as pain seared from her newly burgled back passage.

She made herself relax and accommodate the invading member. She slowly pushed back and the well-lubricated shank slid inside her until she felt her buttocks nestle against Ron's groin. Her anus felt full with a dull rawness but as she slowly accommodated Ron's cock and relaxed an undercurrent of pleasure began to radiate from inside her.

Ron held Michele by the hips and began to fuck her with long slow strokes. Michele was in heaven; this was what she missed: the feel of satin, nylon and lace against her body, the taste of lipstick and makeup, the scent of perfume, and the false femininity of behaving like a total slut.

Just then the door opened and Steve entered the room.

"Is there room for one more?" he grinned.

Michele, on her hands and knees being properly fucked by Ron, was busy enjoying sensations she had missed for the years she had been out of the scene and just nodded.

"Spit roast?" Ron winked at Steve.

Steve dropped his pants and climbed onto the bed approaching Michele from the front. He was already erect and as soon as cock touched Michele's lips she gobbled it up with relish.

Michele sucked and slavered on Steve's cock while Ron pounded in and out of her slick passage. It did not take long for either of the trio to build up to climax. Ron cane first; holding onto Michele by the straps of her garters and jackhammering in and out her tight hole; he ground himself against her buttocks as he ejaculated inside her, filling the condom with hot milky seed.

Michele orgasmed almost immediately she felt Ron's cock pulsating against her prostrate; her semi-erect cock throbbed and filled the front panel of her panties with sticky semen.

Sensing the other two had peaked Steve held Michele's head in his hands and fucked her face; unloading stream after stream of viscous sperm into her mouth as she sucked slathered and swallowed.

All three eventually spent their loads and began to slowly disentangle from one and other. Ron dropped the used condom into a waste bin and fetched a damp cloth from the bathroom to wipe his genitals clean and then got dressed. Meanwhile Steve let Michele lick his cock clean and he stuffed it back into his pants. He kissed Michele passionately on the lips tasting a scintilla of his own spend on her breath.

"See you downstairs Michele; I haven't finished with you yet," he grinned and left the room.

Ron came back and kissed and cuddled Michele for a few minutes explaining that he had to leave the party but would like to meet her again, maybe for a one on one private session. Michele said she would see and they swapped email addresses.

Michele kicked off her come-soaked panties and walked down to the bathroom. She closed the door; cleaned herself up and re-lubricated herself. She went back to the bedroom and stepped back into the boy-leg panties she had discarded earlier and then fixed her makeup. She combed her wig and freshened her perfume and made her way downstairs.

Tracy was taking 'dick-tation'; sucking on a large cock that belonged to younger man, about thirty, who was taking obvious delight in being fellated by the sophisticated transvestite secretary.

Teresa was bent over a padded pouf; her skirt on the floor and her knickers around her ankles while the man whose stubby penis she had fellated earlier stood behind her and fucked her. His friend stood beside him naked, his cock erect, eager to take the chubby man's place once he had come.

Michele grabbed a drink and was eventually cajoled by one of the other partygoers to stand in front of Teresa and to let her suck her cock. The boys liked a bit of transbian action.

Michele left the party five hours later fully sated. She had come four times and her cock and anus were a little sore. She had undressed and cleaned herself up, dressed in male attire, and in her mind she transformed back into Mike a few minutes after she left the party.

(T plus one day)

The remorse, regret and self-loathing hit Mike like a ton of bricks. He really did like transforming into the transvestite slut Michele Nylons, but the guilt and fear that overwhelmed him after giving in to the urge was almost unbearable.

Mike Harris pulled over to a roadside dumpster and threw the small suitcase into it. There! Michele Nylons was gone! He would never be tempted again!

At 3am the next day a car drove up to the dumpster in the dark quiet early morning and a man looked around surreptitiously and then dumpster-dove into the bin and retrieved the suitcase.

The quickening was once again raging through Mike Harris.

The End

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers