T.O.A.I.S.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now my little slave. I have been thinking about our arrangement. Whilst it is ongoing, I want you to come and live with me in my house. I also want you to work for me during the day. How do you feel about that slave?" asked Jamal with a slight hint of aggression.

"I would have to make arrangements master, but that shouldn't be a problem. Besides if I was living with you, then I could better hold up my side of the bargain!" she said teasingly.

"Good. It's settled then. You will live with me and work in the garage until the repairs are completed, and our deal concluded. I must warn you though, if you thought our little session just now was rough, then you're in for a rude awakening. At the end of your stay, you will be a complete whore. A white slut trained in the service of black cock. All your holes will be stretched out irrevocably, and I will take great pleasure in walking you through every step. I will make you my personal fuck puppet to be used when and where I desire. Do you understand?" growled Jamal.

"Yes master. I understand fully what I am entering into. Nothing would make me happier than to become your devoted slave!" said Amy.

Amy wasn't sure what he had in store for her, but she knew that if she was to receive his beautiful cock again, that she would do whatever it took. She had fallen in love with this powerful and dominant man, she just hadn't realised it yet.

12