All Comments on 'T.O.Y. Wife'

by deserted1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love this

can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Likewise bring on part 2

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago

What a deliciously naughty story! Thank you!

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratover 13 years ago
Very nice

I love the premise of the story, very erotic, and the execution is very good. Nice pacing, good dialog, and believable reactions by the characters. I'm glad you didn't have the woman turning into a slut after the first show or the husband fucking her brains out when she got home. We can see that she is being excited by these experiences, but it confuses her so she tries to deny it. The husband wants to protect her, yet he is also aroused by her forced exposures and thus creates an inner conflict. I am really looking forward to the next part to see it is all resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!!

This was such a turn on. I am so aroused!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 11 years ago
Great

I'm surprised non-one else has congratulated on a good story. It is a little too drawn out with detail, but a good plot and build up.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
I love tbis

Blackmail, and seduction. My favorite

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
Very erotic

This is one hot story. Love your writing style

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

Awesome story line to this amazing fantasy that this guy has. Sure does turn me on and cant wait to see what is in store for the wife. Im thinking she will fuck both the guys. Hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An actress who likes appearing in films would OF COURSE love being live on stage (if you know what I mean). In other words, VERY BELIEVABLE - A nice story to take to bed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two questions came in my mind.

Has all this stuff aroused an animal instinct in her?

Or was she a partner in crime with the two guys, and organised all this stuff to teach her husband a lesson?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous