T.O.Y. Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deserted1
deserted1
32 Followers

The quandary for this evening was worse than before. Lisa did not know where she was going and I could not go with her. I needed to stay at home for the email alert. She was adamant that I was to do nothing which would risk the exposure of those explicit videos. I kissed Lisa as she grimly got in the cab, and I waited. Lisa had been gone fully thirty minutes when the email arrived. "She needs to tell the cabbie to take her to Benny's Bar downtown, go inside, grab the package from the bartender, change in the ladies room and receive further instructions. If she's late, she'll be sorry. " " Oh shit", I thought, " I am at least forty-five minutes from that part of town and if I don't call her now she'll be late." So before I could formulate a plan I called Lisa and gave her the instructions. I told her I loved her and would get there in disguise as quickly as I could. I reminded her not to go anywhere with these guys without telling me and to scream her head off if it got too weird. She said she loved me too and would be glad when it was over, and hung up.

By the time I got to Benny's, Lisa was gone. I saw the booth in the back, one empty highball glass and a plaid mini-skirt. I approached the bartender and asked if he had seen a woman come in looking for a package. He said, "Did I ever—must have been dare night at her house."

I tried to laugh casually, saying "Well, that's right, she lost a bet. Was it pretty wild?"

"Mister, let me tell you. This beautiful middle-aged woman comes walking in, looking like a classy broad from the country club, and asks if I have a package for her. Well of course I did 'cuz these two joe-college types had given it to me ten minutes earlier and told me to give it to the first person who asks for it. She walks straight to the ladies room and in ten minutes she comes out lookin' like the Happy Hooker. Low-cut halter top, mini-skirt, cfm high heels. She didn't walk like a hooker though. She looked a little uncomfortable in the heels."

"So she walks balk to the booth in the back and bends over, as if she's lookin' for a contact lens or something before she sits down. And buddy I am tellin' you she is naked and hairless under that skirt, if you get my drift. So she sits down and orders a whiskey and water from the girl, and sits. She's there ten, maybe fifteen minutes, not doing anything, although I got to say she looked a little uncomfortable. Anyway, she orders another drink, and after that one arrives she unties the halter top and takes the whole thing off. Well I liked those titties as much as the next guy, but we can't have that in my bar. So just as I'm goin' over to tell her to button up, she stands up, finishes her drink, shimmies out of the skirt, plays with her pussy for ten, fifteen seconds lookin me straight in the eye, grabs her purse and walks, real slow, right out the back door, bare-ass naked. God-damnedest thing I ever seen. I haven't had a boner like that in ten years."

"So what about the two guys who gave you the package. Are they regulars?", I asked.

"Never seen 'em before," the barkeep tells me,. "They seemed like ordinary guys, unusually polite, even. When I took the package to put it behind the bar, one of 'em said to me, 'god bless you, friend'. So whaddaya make of that?"

"What happened to them. Did they stay for the woman?", I asked.

"Nope", the bartender said. "I think they left out the back right away."

I got a physical description of the men from the bartender, thanked him for his time, and ran out the back door as quickly as I could.

Part 5

The back door of Benny's led to a deserted alley. No lights, no cars, no Lisa, nothing. From what the bartender said I figured she'd been gone only fifteen minutes or so, but she was still gone, nowhere in sight. I waited around the front and back of the bar another hour until Lisa called my cell phone, saying she was in a cab on the way home and would I please come home right away. I asked if she was alright and she said she was, just a little freaked out, but she would tell me about it when I got there.

By the time I get home Lisa has showered and gotten in to her flannel pajamas. She is waiting for me by the front door . She hugs me tight and asks me to promise her this is going to end and we'll get our good life back again. I promise her it will and we will, no matter what. She was more eager to talk than after the last time (maybe she was feeling the drinks) so I asked her to tell me everything so we could get these bastards.

When she got to Benny's she was a little shaky because the bar is in such a tough part of town. So she was relieved to see the bar was mostly empty except for this nice-seeming bartender and a hard-miles waitress. She asked the bartender if there was a package for her and he quickly gave it to her. When she got in the ladies room she saw it contained a mini skirt, very high-heeled shoes and a halter top . It also contained four heavy balls connected with a soft string. (Lisa's no dummy, and she said she figured these were ben-wa balls or some such thing). There was a note in the package telling her to put on the clothes and shoes and put the balls up her cunt. And by the way, no underwear. She was to then go sit in the back booth and order two whiskey highballs, and drink them. After the first, she was to loosen the halter top in the front and after the second she was to get up, take off the mini and walk out the back. " And by the way, enjoy the surprise", the note said.

Lisa said that almost immediately after getting into the outfit and putting the balls inside her, the balls started buzzing. At first it was more annoying than anything but after a minute or so in the ladies room, as she tried to screw up the courage to go out, the balls started to generate some wetness inside her.

"So what happened next", I asked.

"Well I did what I was told, darn it. I went to the booth in the back and ordered a drink. Nothing was going on, but someone was turning the power on the balls up and down and I couldn't help but squirm a little in my seat. It was so quiet I really didn't have much else to think about. By the way, the two guys from last time were nowhere to be seen. So I figured the best way to get out of this jam was to order my second drink, take off the top, and then quickly drink the second drink, get up and get out. But god, when I stood up, I had such a tickle in my pussy I rubbed it a little. I think the bartender about had a heart attack.

"So when I get out the back of the bar, naked except for these stupid shoes, there is a big limo right in front of me, and the back door is open. I can't see the driver in the dark, but I look in the back door and these two guys, I bet the same two guys, are sittng in the back row. They invite me in and tell me to sit opposite them."

"Did you get a good look at them?", I ask.

"No, ski masks again, same as before. " Lisa goes on to tell me that at this point she is feeling humiliated sitting naked across from the masked men while one is manipulating a small console which obviously controls the buzzing balls in her pussy. They asked her if she liked the balls and the bar and she told them she did not like the bar, the balls or the drinks. But they said they would be the judge of that and told her to remove the balls. When she did they noticed they were fairly sticky from her pussy juice, and told her so.

'At this point I felt all upside down", she told me, "embarrassed, excited, angry with myself for being excited. What is going on with me?"

"Oh, it's okay, honey, you can't control your reaction to these bizarre circumstances", I said. I wanted to make her feel better and I meant what I said.

"Well, I'm glad you feel that way because it only gets weirder. The guys told the driver to drive around the City and they told me to start masturbating because I had some real work to do. Then one of them pulled a dildo out of a bag with a big rabbit end and told me I would use the dildo for my second orgasm, once I showed them some work with my hand. The other one pulled out a little airplane bottle of whiskey and told me to drink it down, too.

"I asked them again why they were doing this bad thing, but they didn't answer. Instead, they both pulled their pants down and started to beat off right across from me. " Lisa told me she didn't see any other way for this to end so she began to play with her pussy and try to relax. She said she had gotten pretty excited in the bar and the sight of the two young cocks kind of mesmerized her and soon she was cumming on her hand, as hard and long as she could remember. She must have made some noise, too, because she said the men commented on her moaning.

Lisa went on, "Then they told me to get back at it, I owed them a second orgasm". I was concerned about how Lisa would come a second time because we seldom attempted that in our lovemaking. She told me she had the same concern. But they told her to put the dildo up her cunt and turn on the rabbit and let it do some of the work. Lisa said she did that and sat there, while the young men stroked their cocks and the limo drove around town. She sat in disbelief at how weird the whole thing was, all because some asshole broke into the desert safe and threatened to publish my stupid blue movies.

"But babe", she said," I am so sorry and I don't know why, but the sight of the cocks and that doggone dildo started to get me going again and in a few minutes one of the guys climaxed and shot stuff all over the inside of the limo and when the second guy came, I did, too. God help me, if at that moment one of them had wanted to put his dick in me, I might have let him". Lisa sighed and stared at the wall.

"The limo driver drove me home, the guys told me what a great toy I had been and that I would be finished after my last show tomorrow night. They also gave me another of your precious memory cards." With that, she gave me the card and I picked her up and carried her to bed, wondering how I could possibly have a hard-on at the same time. As I lay in bed, I thought this was all too much to process and we would tackle it all in the morning, but there was just too little time to stop these bastards.

deserted1
deserted1
32 Followers
12