All Comments on 'T Rope Scores'

by Big T Rope

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
they will

stretch a mile before they tear an inch, those middle aged pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic story!

Great job in writing the story. I fucked a wild Italian with a big cock in my younger years, and he could go for hours!

You are right, he was much bigger than several black guys that I fucked! It isn't the race/nationality; it is the individual that has a big one or not. I like them all sizes, but I would love to ride that Big Italian cock once more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MMM Big T Rope

I got very hot and wet thinking about your big rod, T Rope!

Can't wait for your next story!

Missy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I bet

Rope I bet there is a lot of dripping wet pussies after the ladies read this story. Right missy? Clint okla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hope there is a chapter 2!

Rope,

Well written story, I believe it was real!!!!!

Hope you tell us about more of your adventures with that big lasso!

Sherry

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved your story

My man (husband) is black and has a five inch hard cock. He does the job Ok butt I would like to try that big hunk of hemp of yours! This sounds like reverse discrimination! HA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
black dick is bigger

I am black and every time me or my friends fuck a non black female(Italians included) we are constanly told how our dicks are much bigger than any they have ever sucked or fucked...So dream on doc....

Sweet_ShaySweet_Shayover 19 years ago
Go ROPE !

Very good story...*shifts*

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent story

Terrific story Dr. Rope!

As a prostitute, I have "serviced" at least 2000 men of all nationalities, races and ethnic groups. I must say that the myth of all blacks having a big dick is a myth. The dick size is an individual thing, as I have had small, yes small blacks, and even a relatively large Asian. The largest guy I ever had was an American Indian/Italian mix.

As a woman, I have heard over the years that "black guys are bigger." And this idea of "anticipation" may create the illusion that the person "will" have a big dick. While it may be true that some may hang longer while soft, when they get hard, most cocks are about equal, within an inch or so.

And with the inter mixing of races, particularly back in the pre civil war days, I think it is crazy to think anybody is pure black or any other color. When they said some of these guys are the "father" of our country, they weren't shitten. We truly are brothers and sisters!

I love cocks of all sizes and colors. A big one like Ropes is like Icy Hot..it gives you pain and pleasure all rolled in one.

Justine

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I am a black male prostitute

Dicks come in all sizes, and yes All blacks don't have big dicks. To the supposedly black poster below that says all the "non black" girls tell him and his friends... the biggest dick." Of course the girl is going to tell you that YOU have the biggest dick, you dummy.

I tell my clients they all have a big dick....that's what they want to hear.

But Rope sounds like he's got something special.

Willie

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Niggah Cocks

This story was very well put together and I rated it high. But the main issue here seems to be the size of African cocks, or those who were brought from, or came from, Africa at one time or another.

The size of a cock does not make a man. All too often women and children make up the African-American household and the father or husband or boyfriend is no where to be seen and has not been seen since conception or at the time of the birth. Such shenanigans do not indicate proper manly stature in our society, so one can have a large cock and still be a very low profile human being, not much more than a dog. In fact, most dogs are very paternal in nature, so these big-dicked "black" studs maybe belong down with the worms and snakes under some rock?

As a white man, I can usually tell when I come across a white chick that has been fucking one of these big dicks...her face will be pock-marked, her ass will be huge, and she will be displaying a large, body that resembles a lard-butt appearance. It is easily determined about how she thinks of herself and this is normally not very highly esteemed.

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 19 years ago
That racist comment

by "Don" was appalling. No need to be abusive and hateful if you don't like something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liar

While entertaining, we all know that you really did not do this and you probably sit in front of your computer eating Cheetos like a fattie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous