Tabatha's Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as she stopped to take a gaspy breath and looked up at him with sweet eyes, it was the happiest she had looked since they'd met.

"You do make a good little slut Miss Black," He watched as she speeded up eagerly in response to his words. "Perhaps you'd like me to fuck you like a little slut too?"

Tabatha pulled back from his cock and looked up at him with a filthy look in her eye.

"Oh yes please Sir."

He smiled down at her and then scooped her up from under the arms, with a swift powerful move he stood himself behind her and eased her back over the desk, she laid flat against his desk and opened her legs as wide as her heels would allow.

"Good girl, your learning already"

His praise made her smile and she laid her head down flat ready to be fucked.

He slowly stood himself behind her and allowed his wet cock to rub against her soft flesh, he played a little with her clit, using the rock hard tip of his cock to rub up and down her needy pussy.

She tried to push back against him but he would only allow his full girth to press up against her before using his hand to whack it back against her ass, with every little tease she grew more and more horny and had to resist harder and harder moving.

She wanted to please him so much that she managed to stay bent over waiting until the moment he finally allowed his head to pass inside her and she felt him inside her for the first time.

He only allowed a quarter to fill her but it was still enough to take her breath away, he placed one hand firmly on her shoulder to pin her to the desk and took another deeper stroke into her, easing his way in with each slow but deliberate thrust he powerfully filled her pussy until he was fucking her long and hard with his full cock.

Tabatha fought against screaming and bit her lip, his strong grip meant she could do nothing and she eventually let out a long scream

"Oh yes Sir, fuck me, fuck me like a little slut."

He pulled her back onto him a little so she could bounce her ass against him as he fucked her and they both matched each other's pace, thrusting against each other so his balls slammed hard against her ass each time they met.

Tabatha was in heaven and allowed all her limbs to hang loose so he could pull her anyway he wanted, he grabbed her legs and threw them open and pulled against her shoulders and waist, each time she moved a little he would grab her back or throw her against him, she drifted away and allowed him to fuck her like the slut she was and quickly found she exploded into a long and powerful orgasm.

He slowed his pace to match her heavy breaths and screams until she was fully spent, laid soaking and gasping on his desk.

He slapped her ass, leaving a nice red hand print to bring her back in the present and pulled up from the desk, he placed her back down on her knees, this time she was knelt back hardly able to hold her self up, he again smacked her face with his hard cock but this time started to wank it himself, smacking her a few more times watching her look at him he continued to stroke himself inches from her mouth before firmly shouting,

"Open wide slut" Tabatha nervously opened a mouth a little and found it forced open by his bulging cock just in time for it to squirt his hot sticky load strongly down her throat, she almost gagged a little and tried to pull back but he had hold of her head and made sure she swallowed every last drop.

"You make sure you don't spill any of Sir's load slut."

She struggled as his hard balls emptied inside her tiny throat but she was eager to please him and so managed to take everything he had for her, his cock twitched as he pulled it out and she could see in his eyes she had done a good job.

"Get yourself cleaned up Miss Black and go back to class, I think you have learned your lesson now."

He began to dress himself and she stood and did the same.

"Yes Sir, thank you."

12