Tabby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One would think that my screams could wake up demons, but all I cared about was my next orgasm and his. My pussy felt like a vice around his cock, I knew, and I noticed his face in the mirror. Once handsome features were screwed into a face of immense pleasure; bucking back against him one last time so that he would hit my cervix, I was too far gone to notice the pain but he obviously got enough pleasure from it to groan loudly. His thrust met my bucking hips and he grabbed me by the hair, pulling his dick out of me with an audible pop. I was pulled by the hair to turn around and face him, my cheek pushed roughly against the ground as his muscles tensed and kept there as I received a shower of cum to my hair, face and back, even feeling a splotch or two hit my ass. I panted hard and was at this point sensitive enough that even being hit by the cum caused another orgasm. After he finished, he sat there on his knees panting heavily. Weakly, I reached up and started sucking his cock, trying to drain the monster of whatever cum was left. I was rewarded with a few drops and, satisfied, fell to the ground in a dead state, my nerves shot from the pleasure.

It didn't take him very much time to recover and he soon let out a throaty laugh. "Well babe that was one of the best fucks I've had in a while. I don't know why we didn't do it sooner," he said in an arrogant tone. Patting my cheek a few times, he started to rise, his cock softening now that he came twice. "But I really should get going, have a big day tomorrow, you know." Another laugh and he was heading towards the door, leaving me cum-covered between the chairs. He wrapped one of my towels around his body, his speedo slung over one shoulder. Once the door was open, he turned to face me with a grin. "Oh, and when we get back home, I'm fucking that big ass of yours for all it's worth." There was a slight pause as he turned towards the door. "Oh, hey Tamara, I was just leaving. You might want to help Tabs out though; she's in a bit of a spot right now."

I could imagine the smirk on his face as I thought about getting fucked up the ass by something that big. Oh god, I couldn't even imagine it! But I froze when I heard him address Tamara. Trying to get up, my muscles wouldn't obey and I struggled to move. I heard running, and Tamara flied through the door and quickly looked around. She saw me and her face registered the shock that her mind was feeling. Glancing at the mirror, I saw that I had to have at least a quart of cum in my hair alone, my face even more so. A groan passed my lips but a smile involuntarily touched them.

"Oh my god, Tabs, what happened!?" Tamara yelled, running up with a towel to try to clean me off.

"It was wonderful, Tamara. That was the most satisfying experience of my life! I feel- I'm just so complete!" I said, though stuttering through out it ever so slightly. I had turned so that I was facing the mirror, watching a single glob of cum slide down the glass. Reaching out for it, I swiped it with a finger and popped it into my mouth, savoring the flavor before swallowing it in one gulp. "And, and he tastes so amazing."

Tamara nearly let out a tsk tsk sound. "And then he left you high and dry. You shouldn't have done that, Tabitha. I don't care how big his penis is, you shouldn't have had sex with him!" I merely nodded to make her happy, though I could have swore I saw her take some of the cum she was wiping off of me onto her finger and lick it clean. I grinned at that sight, knowing that she probably thought I wasn't looking.

Tamara cleaned me up and got me dressed and we both headed back to our room together. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, but I knew I had something to look forward to: the ass fucking of a life time. I just hope he agrees to pound my pussy a bit more as well. This experience, as amazing as it was, only made my love for large, beautiful cocks even bigger. I'll have to tell you about that adventure, so no worries. See you then!

12