All Comments on 'Tabby Kat Ch. 07'

by DOMann1959

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rodryder44rodryder44about 6 years ago
What?

This is the end? Not the ending I was expecting. Too many loose ends.

DOMann1959DOMann1959about 6 years agoAuthor
re: The End?

It's not over yet. As you said, too many loose ends hanging in the wind. There is more, and I hope you will enjoy it when we get there. We now know her brother is the one who kidnapped her. But will the secret come out? Or will he take it to the grave? Will she end up with Simon or will Brian show up? Please stay tuned.

hyperlizardhyperlizardabout 6 years ago

Please continue this story it is a great read

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 6 years ago
I'm liking these characters less and less with each new chapter.

In the last chapter, Dave was revealed to be the kidnapper, yet keeps insisting he'd never hurt his sister, but how is the kidnapping not in itself abusive, to Tabitha mentally--even if it wasn't particularly so on a physical level--and to their parents, as well?

And then, in this chapter, Tabitha becomes less sympathetic, too. She's going on a date with Simon to break up with him, yet planning to give him pity fuck, while stringing her brother along by not telling him her true feelings.

Meanwhile, the parents keep harping about their open and honest communication about who they are screwing, yet they have no qualms about taking sex partners who are cheating on their spouses, which--in the case of Frank and Sarah--could very well have ruined their marriage. And then there's the part about how they always ask for permission before screwing a new partner...except when they don't.

This isn't love, it's psychosis and hypocrisy all around.

I've also never read a story that talked so much about people pissing, without it being a golden showers tale. It seems like if they are not talking or fucking, they're pissing.

At this point, I have no desire to finish this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous