Tabby Kat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her brother slowed his movements, taking his time and letting her come down off the mountain of her orgasm. His fingers left her clit, knowing that it would be too sensitive to his touch, and found her nipple to begin pinching and rolling it. His strokes inside her cunt were slow and deep and he kept the slow pace very steady, keeping himself from being stimulated to the point of cumming.

Once she was again in control of her body, Tabitha used her muscles to grab Dave's cock with her pussy. She was ready to make him cum so that she could finish the shower before the water temperature went cold. But it seemed that her brother had his own plans. He kept the slow pace he was using even as she tried to speed up. As he slowly fucked her, his hands caressed her tits, pinching them easily. Her breathing again began to increase, her lungs nearly empty. She pushed her ass back at him as he thrust into her, trying to push him to go faster. She took a hand off the wall in front of her and reached back to grab his ass, pulling him deeper into her. He still kept it slow.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe I'm going to cum again. Shit! I'm close to another."

Finally, Dave picked up his pace. He was getting close himself, and couldn't hold out much longer. As he worked his cock in and out of her tight pussy, he felt her flexing her muscles again gripping it tighter, trying to milk him of his cum.

The trick Tabitha was using finally worked and Dave once again cried out as he filled her fuck hole with cum. "Fuck!" he exclaimed as he shot his load deep inside her. "I love you, Tabitha."

"I know, lover. I love you, too." As she felt his cock twitch and his cum splash inside her, she found herself tipping over the edge one last time and pushed back into him hard. She didn't scream this time, but her breath came in raspy gasps as her cunt released a final spray of cum over Dave's dick. She finally pulled off and turned to face him. She ran her hands along his face and looked in his dark eyes. "I love you so much, Bro."

His mind was racing. He was sure that she didn't understand just what he felt for her. They were brother and sister. They were supposed to love each other. But they weren't supposed to love each other the way that he loved her. For her, he was sure, the words were spoken as a sister for her brother. For him, it was as a man for the woman he couldn't live without, the love of his life, the keeper of his heart. She fit the definition of lover his mother had given: the one you don't keep secrets from. But, how could he tell her his secret? It meant that he would lose not only her love, but also her friendship. She would hate him.

"Wash my hair, now," she said. "The water is beginning to get cold, so we have to wash each other quickly. No playing around, now. But maybe later. I have to get ready for my date with Simon."

Dave felt his heart sink in his chest. There it was. She was going out with Simon. That would be where her heart would be. He tried valiantly to keep the tears at bay while he washed her hair and then her back. He had calmed before she turned and offered him the opportunity to wash the front of her. He didn't miss that opportunity, thinking it would be the only time. He caressed her tits as he soaped them with the luffa she used to wash with then moved down to her stomach, her pussy, and her legs to her pretty feet with the dark red nail polish she had put on her toes yesterday after her shower and lunch. It was a color that he liked on her.

Once she was clean, she grabbed the shampoo and began to wash his hair, kissing his neck. He shivered as the water rinsed the soap from his head, though not from its cold temperature. Thinking that it was the cold of the shower, she vigorously scrubbed the rest of him quickly so that he could get rinsed off and they could exit the shower. Turning off the water, the two siblings walked out into the hall, both completely naked and went to the hall closet to get towels to dry off with. Then she gave him a rather passionate kiss before heading to her room to dress for her date.

Dave was unsure of what was happening. His sister had just given him a great blow job in the shower and the two had fucked themselves silly before she went to get dressed for a date with her boyfriend. What was she thinking? Was he just a preparatory tool to get her ready to fuck Simon? In the long run, he decided that it didn't matter. She was free to do whatever it was she wanted. If that meant Simon, then he would honor that decision no matter how much it hurt. That only left the question of his secret.

Tabitha looked at the dresses she had in her closet. The time in the shower fucking her brother had changed what could happen tonight. It didn't matter if Simon wanted to fuck her as a breaking up present or not. He would not get the chance to even see her pussy, now. She smiled to herself as she thought about how her brother was in for the surprise of his life when she got back, knowing he was not yet aware that tonight she would break up with Simon so that she could concentrate on a life with him.

12